Tyler Lawrence Gray

Zi19

Superior Member
Media
123 views after 2 days ive never seen career poison quite like this
To be fair it's not like it's announced anywhere, I don't think I've seen a single post mentioning this upload in any of the actors social medias, so it's not that surprising that people don't know that the film's available now

paintact

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

It's a tiny little indie project, probably from some up-and-coming filmmakers, and from some very young actors still in the extremely early budding stages of their careers. That's not "career poison". :joy:

Nycnewbie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not poison at all. They aren’t influencers with even 1 million let alone millions of followers across all platforms, so the low views just means the algorithm hasn’t/won’t pick it up for ppl to see. Not that ppl necessarily hate it. This is like their digital version of Jennifer Aniston’s leprechaun movie in a way.

• Wow
Reactions: samuelviana700

paintact

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It wasn't quite a toss up. They were actually about to go into production for a second season (would have started last month, supposedly), things were getting aligned, and Jeff had already supposedly written several episodes. The company pulled the plug at the very last minute.

Nycnewbie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It wasn't quite a toss up. They were actually about to go into production for a second season (would have started last month, supposedly), things were getting aligned, and Jeff had already supposedly written several episodes. The company pulled the plug at the very last minute.
I wonder why, were the ratings poor?

Nycnewbie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Because it’s not a major motion picture with a major studio backing it’s an indie film
Huh?! Wolf pack was a television show, not a film. And it was certainly not an independently produced show, it was a peacock(aka NBC aka all the money in the world) original starring Sarah Michelle Gellar created by a very successful industry vet. Ur mistaken…just read it’s because of the dual Hollywood strikes. makes sense

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
  • Wow
Reactions: Nycnewbie and Zi19

paintact

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wonder why, were the ratings poor?

Don't know exactly. From what I remember, the show did ok. Wasn't super great, but not terrible either. I remember seeing some of those top ten streaming show lists, and it was often somewhere in the top ten. I think for the Paramount+ platform it was. Supposedly it was the effect of the strikes, as well as Jeff Davis saying Paramount+ decided to no longer invest in shows for the teen/Young Adult demo, of which supposedly none did well enough for them (however true that is).

Also, there are rumors several streaming platforms may merge this year, with big corporate shakeups rumored to happen. Paramount+ is one of them.

Huh?! Wolf pack was a television show, not a film. And it was certainly not an independently produced show, it was a peacock(aka NBC aka all the money in the world) original starring Sarah Michelle Gellar created by a very successful industry vet. Ur mistaken…just read it’s because of the dual Hollywood strikes. makes sense

Paramount+ (owned by Viacom/CBS).