Tye sheridan

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media
Currently watching Detour on Netflix and this scene of Tye Sheridan on all 4s scrubbing the floor. The movie has lots of shirtless scenes of him where you can see his boxers and nice ass outline. It also has a really hot shower scene!
Yeah that’s where one of my caps came from. The one of him standing in the hallway shirtless. Skimmed through it a few weeks back and there’s nothing more than shirtless. That’s all he’s given us so far :(

jimmyt

Legendary Member
Media
He's in something called entertainment on netflix and seems to spend some of it in a catsuit. There's some bulging there, if anyone knows how to cap netflix

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media
I’m currently watching it, and it’s horrible. We got a traditional shirtless scene and somewhat hot “jerking off scene” :joy:
Tinecode pls?
He so sexy and I know he bulges it was shown in the xmen movie a big bulge.
Have you not seen Ready Player One? Bulge in that every time he’s seen in the haptic suit he’s got a bulge

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media
You guys realise there is a Watch Thread button on top of evers thread so you dont have to Bump 4 minutes after the last bump to get notificafions?
you’d think that. I wouldn’t be surprised if they watch the thread and still “bump” it. I say we purge of all the bumpers and ban them

jimmyt

Legendary Member
Media
you’d think that. I wouldn’t be surprised if they watch the thread and still “bump” it. I say we purge of all the bumpers and ban them
Well I'd very much like to "bump" Tye Sheridan.
And by 'bump' I mean 'have sex with' in case anyone was struggling with such a subtle innuendo.