Ty moss (youtuber)

Anthonyjay

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is his penis. Someone paid $200 for it and was selling it for $100. I guess they found someone willing to drop the cash. It's a decent penis but it's tainted with the scammage. He also deleted his onlyfans. I assume because he got called out for scamming so much and everyone unsubbed. No
I paid $60 for this one
Damn he really did scam people.

lpblack95

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Holy shit, you’re the MVP! I did some digging and everything is matching up, the arm hair, the leg shape, the finger nails. The hands… DAMN. Thanks for blessing us!!
Of course it's him! His #NoSleepTeam shorts don't lie lol I personally bought all of his pics and videos back when he had his OF

lpblack95

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Anthonyjay

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's definitely his dick, bought that exact same pic a few months ago from his OnlyFans, I even have a video of him cumming in the shower, let me know guys if you're interested and I can share it with y'all.
Oh we definitely wanna see

BacksideSlap

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's definitely his dick, bought that exact same pic a few months ago from his OnlyFans, I even have a video of him cumming in the shower, let me know guys if you're interested and I can share it with y'all.
Back when he had his OnlyFans
Ding ding ding ding... WE HAVE A WEINER!!

I can't believe my YouTube crush has a HAMMER on him. Now I'm super annoyed at everyone saying he was a scammer lol.
If it's overpriced but he still delivers... IT'S NOT A SCAM! Now that I know he's for real I might've bought a pic here and there but now he's gone and deleted the hole thing? Blegh!

Thanks for the proof and of course we'd love to see more!
(Fyi: a Google Drive/DropBox folder might be easier for file transfers)

Bob8675

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ding ding ding ding... WE HAVE A WEINER!!

I can't believe my YouTube crush has a HAMMER on him. Now I'm super annoyed at everyone saying he was a scammer lol.
If it's overpriced but he still delivers... IT'S NOT A SCAM! Now that I know he's for real I might've bought a pic here and there but now he's gone and deleted the hole thing? Blegh!

Thanks for the proof and of course we'd love to see more!
(Fyi: a Google Drive/DropBox folder might be easier for file transfers)
The scamming didn't come from the selling of pics. He scammed by advertising his onlyfans, promising content, and uploading garbage maybe once a month. When he needed money, he would post on insta, get an influx of 1 time subscribers for $20, and then never post content.

freelancer2015

Expert Member
Media
Lexington-Fayette (Kentucky, United States)
Please share it!