Ty moss (youtuber)

freelancer2015

Expert Member
Media
Lexington-Fayette (Kentucky, United States)
So I decided to take a bullet for everyone else and subscribe because I hate myself. It seems he's deleted a lot of the older posts/ photos. All are fully clothed except for one of him in the shower that is collar bone up and a shirtless photo asking if people want workout content. The last 3 posts are text posts surprised how many people already subbed and that he messaged everyone and was going to film a vlog to post. If people wanted "other types" of content it will be over messages. The video he couldn't post to YouTube is just him and his ex smoking weed which I know YouTube allows but under age restriction. If he's charging $20 just to sub, I'm sure a dick pic is going to be at least double that. I'll stay subbed for a month and see where it goes, but after seeing what's been posted so far, my hopes are not high.
Not asking you to bite the bullet, but would you be willing to message him to see if he even alludes to selling “other content”? I’m just curious if it’s even a possibility from him.

Reactions: BacksideSlap

Anthonyjay

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did bite the bullet and bought some photos from him. He sent me 2 photos in some gray CK microfiber boxer briefs and a video in a black pair. Very very sexy. Not sure I can share here because I want to keep a good acquaintanceship with him.
How much were they if you don’t mind answering?

freelancer2015

Expert Member
Media
Lexington-Fayette (Kentucky, United States)
It's a channel, not a group-- which means anybody that joins CANNOT send a chat. Whoever made the group needs to make another.
I was starting to go crazy wondering why nothing was happening in it, not even conversation. This explains it. I downloaded the app just for this and was super impressed how stagnant the “chat” was.

Reactions: OhMyyyy

NashvillePhotographer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I missing this content that he says he's posted? I've been subbed for a few weeks and he's only uploaded a vlog. Is he sending worth while content out in private or something?
Yes, he is. Nudes and underwear pics and such. I’ve gotten some underwear content and it is incredible.

Bob8675

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, he is. Nudes and underwear pics and such. I’ve gotten some underwear content and it is incredible.
I've seen some of the underwear pictures and I don't think they were worth anything more than $10. Maybe I'd be less bitter if he didn't have a track record of scamming and not posting content while charging a premium price. Glad you were impressed by the content you received.

Anthonyjay

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen some of the underwear pictures and I don't think they were worth anything more than $10. Maybe I'd be less bitter if he didn't have a track record of scamming and not posting content while charging a premium price. Glad you were impressed by the content you received.
I paid $30 for 3 pics of him in his underwear (that he originally tried to get me to pay $50 for) that were pretty much the same 3 pics and he claimed to have a semi so you could see his bulge and you definitely couldn’t. Definitely a scammer. Honestly jokes on me for spending $50 on him (sub price plus the pics).
He also wanted $100 for a single dick pic. No thanks ty.

Bob8675

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I paid $30 for 3 pics of him in his underwear (that he originally tried to get me to pay $50 for) that were pretty much the same 3 pics and he claimed to have a semi so you could see his bulge and you definitely couldn’t. Definitely a scammer. Honestly jokes on me for spending $50 on him (sub price plus the pics).
He also wanted $100 for a single dick pic. No thanks ty.
Someone is in another group trying to sell the content he bought for half price. He allegedly paid $100 for a picture and $300 for a cum vid that just showed belly down. Like, you do you, but that's like super hot/ popular influencer level prices. Not some scammy has been YouTuber.

reece86

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone is in another group trying to sell the content he bought for half price. He allegedly paid $100 for a picture and $300 for a cum vid that just showed belly down. Like, you do you, but that's like super hot/ popular influencer level prices. Not some scammy has been YouTuber.
yeah. I think he is a scammer. I said no way am I paying $180 Australian for a dick pic lol

Anthonyjay

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
$300 for a cum video? Good lord. I mean make your money boo. If there are people paying that good for him. I just know it ain’t worth it.