Troy pes

bsch30

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No he didn't, lol. His management company did.
I subscribed to his free OF and according to the number of messages I am receiving, there is for sure a management company involved. I keep the subscription as it does not cost any money to me lol

Reactions: Andrew B Johns

JJmorf23

Just Browsing
Media
Today he sent a message mentioning he is lucky he has “his boy” for sucking his dick when they are in road trips. Has anyone opened that post? I think it might be a confusing message for encouraging to buy it and later Zander is not appearing on it…

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today he sent a message mentioning he is lucky he has “his boy” for sucking his dick when they are in road trips. Has anyone opened that post? I think it might be a confusing message for encouraging to buy it and later Zander is not appearing on it…
Zander has not appeared in other PPVs that hinted he was involved.

e_parker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just screen record the video.
Maybe, if the video doesn't freeze every 10 seconds. You'd think Troy's management company could start setting realistic prices on his content with DRM in place. I bet the prices stay the same, but now you won't be able to watch his videos anyway.

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
i was away for a while and came back to a shitload of DMs from Troy's OF saying collabs with Zander -- couldn't tell if I had to join the VIP (or how to do that) or if the DMs contained the collab. anyone know what the collab actually is?

Reactions: bsch30

Chamberoffisting

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
i was away for a while and came back to a shitload of DMs from Troy's OF saying collabs with Zander -- couldn't tell if I had to join the VIP (or how to do that) or if the DMs contained the collab. anyone know what the collab actually is?
It's troy doing cartwheels on the tip of zanders dick