Tristyn Lee (american Bodybuilder)

Kianna619

Loved Member
Media
oh,i just thought everybody else was talking about a different thing idk they were same thing
I just think it’s funny that people in the competition world, call it gear to justify the cheating or the substance use or make it better in their moral compass I’m like just be honest about it everybody knows, including the judges

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just think it’s funny that people in the competition world, call it gear to justify the cheating or the substance use or make it better in their moral compass I’m like just be honest about it everybody knows, including the judges
Not everyone takes steroids/gear we're in this era now where every guy is being accused on steroids. If hes good looking with a great body and is popular then his hit with an accusation.

I've got a friend I've known since school and he's got a great body if he was on youtube he would get accused of taking steroids and never has. Even west Africans that cant even afford to build gyms are being accused of taking steroids its ridiculous

Reactions: Alberto.ftw

Kianna619

Loved Member
Media
Not everyone takes steroids/gear we're in this era now where every guy is being accused on steroids. If hes good looking with a great body and is popular then his hit with an accusation.

I've got a friend I've known since school and he's got a great body if he was on youtube he would get accused of taking steroids and never has. Even west Africans that cant even afford to build gyms are being accused of taking steroids its ridiculous
I didn’t say all I said most my point is call it what it is but gear and so on

jason149

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tristyn Lee was born August 20 2002, is an American bodybuilder and internet sensation. When he’s not at the gym, he can be found on the soccer pitch, training to become a pro soccer player. Tristyn’s rise to fame all began when he was 15, after he started uploading pictures of his awesome soccer skills on the web. However, it wasn’t long before people noticed his incredible physique, leading him to become an online sensation. Tristyn now has an entire army of fans behind his back, and with no signs of slowing down, who knows what the future holds for him. P.S. Tristyn is 18 these pictures. View attachment 23725711 View attachment 23725931 View attachment 23725951 View attachment 23726081 View attachment 23726091 View attachment 23726151
Love seeing how hard he flexes

Reactions: trulyoutrageous

Merely_a_Ghost

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I didn’t say I didn’t like him
I said he’s not natural

Yes, these certainly sound like glowing endorsements

He really is short and I don’t think there is much to work with he is eye candy but that’s about it

That’s not work it’s putting in the work to having a lot of health issues but work nope the roids does it for you but hey let them enjoy heart disease and other illnesses that comes with it

His body is begging for water or his skin cute

You won’t get much out of that dick he has you can tell it’s small

reallybigpeepee

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I didn’t say I didn’t like him
I said he’s not natural
nobody cares most of are just here to look at him,jerk off to pics and/or vids of him .and maybe shot a load.
i dont care if he 's natural or not cuz at end of the day we're all gonna die and end up in a 6 ft hole or a fancy can so just let people do what they want with and shut up