Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah now both Scum Brothers have been re arrested & detained by Romanian police due to a European arrest warrant & face extradition to the UK.
I bet all their sad, sexist, racist, homophobic & misogynistic fans ( perhaps some from here ) will be at the airport waiting for a glimpse of their "hero's" alongside the shite British press.

The 1st "influencers" to be arrested & imprisoned in two countries. Belmarsh awaits these bellends.

Rodgarciq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why are u here lmao ppl come to this site to jerk off not to listen to liberals complain about a dudes views
Why you gotta make something political? Ppl come here to jerk off not to listen to some dude tryna start talking politics that doesn’t even know what he’s saying

• Love
Reactions: tobythecat

flurtle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
?
Why you gotta make something political? Ppl come here to jerk off not to listen to some dude tryna start talking politics that doesn’t even know what he’s saying
1. im not making anything political
2. the only reason i said “liberals complain” is because the tates have right wing views and the dude was mad about it lmao. anyways heres a hot pic of daddy tristan 1710455850321.png

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fucking right.

DopeasaRope

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Who do you guys think is hotter? Tristan or Andrew?

Mines tristan, he looks more dominant, and i feel like he won’t give me a rest with his cock. Just imagine him choking you against the wall… then putting his fat cock inside your mouth… using your head to please himself as if you were just a toy… destroying your ass- oh wait- sorry, i got a bit off track…
Tristan, but being hotter than Andrew isn't saying much.
Andrew looks like he was beaten by a regular stick which was so traumatized from touching him it became an ugly stick.

• Haha
Reactions: tobythecat

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im tellin you bro you fuck around with a guy long enough it dont matter how straight he is… just give them enough ethereum or smth LOL
1st off, I am not your Bro!
So you are saying you can bribe a Straight guy, who has no interest whatsoever in making out with another guy into having sex with another guy?

That is a dangerous assumption,

Carmenbisexual69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
1st off, I am not your Bro!
So you are saying you can bribe a Straight guy, who has no interest whatsoever in making out with another guy into having sex with another guy?

That is a dangerous assumption,
As we've discussed in the thread before, they both have a vibe about them, and "$20 is $20" though im sure theyre more expensive than that

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As we've discussed in the thread before, they both have a vibe about them, and "$20 is $20" though im sure theyre more expensive than that
Yeah, the "vibe" you are picking up is the vibe of a pair of sexist Homophobes & $20 is £"20 too much.