Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both of them could do whatever they wanted to me.
Like I asked before..why are Gay men obsessed with a pair of Homophobes?? Oh and they don't look like that anymore, not now they are banged up in prison!

Samuyao

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why are Gay members so obsessed with a pair of Homophobes??!
Why not? They are hot af. They don’t hate gay people too, you’re misreading what the internet says. They only dislike those gay’s that want everyone to be gay. They aren’t bad people, they help others and care for the straight’s. I don’t think that’s a bad thing, sometimes we don’t have to be included, we’re all different people.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why not? They are hot af. They don’t hate gay people too, you’re misreading what the internet says. They only dislike those gay’s that want everyone to be gay. They aren’t bad people, they help others and care for the straight’s. I don’t think that’s a bad thing, sometimes we don’t have to be included, we’re all different people.
Hilarious! "They aren't bad people, they help others & care for the straights":laughing: Whilst savaging Gay/Bi men & women!

Yes that's why they fled the UK to set up a people trafficking ring in Romania where they thought they could get away with it, where they exploited women, whom they think are beneath them and profited from them by pimping them out.

It is well documented what their Homophobic & Sexist views were here in the UK, which is a hate crime here, they were likely to be arrested here so they took the cowards way out, it didn't help them, they are now in prison in Romania.
Hopefully they will stay there for a very long time.

Strange that Bi & Gay guys find them hot as fuck, they are ugly people with ugly views.

Reactions: bmagic and lh0711

Samuyao

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hilarious! "They aren't bad people, they help others & care for the straights":laughing: Whilst savaging Gay/Bi men & women!

Yes that's why they fled the UK to set up a people trafficking ring in Romania where they thought they could get away with it, where they exploited women, whom they think are beneath them and profited from them by pimping them out.

It is well documented what their Homophobic & Sexist views were here in the UK, which is a hate crime here, they were likely to be arrested here so they took the cowards way out, it didn't help them, they are now in prison in Romania.
Hopefully they will stay there for a very long time.

Strange that Bi & Gay guys find them hot as fuck, they are ugly people with ugly views.
You have no proof to justify any of that, they probably went to romania because it was a place that accepted them. People made false allegations without any context, and you were caught up in that fake view of them. I’m not saying they are perfect, but judging by everything they’ve done and have been doing, the chances of them actually being guilty of trafficking is very low, you have to see what they have to say before accusing them, watch a podcast or two and i’m sure you’ll change your mind. Don’t believe the internet.

People are just offended they aren’t gay too in my opinion, but everyone is their own person. They can be straight and we can be gay. As someone who is in the middle of both, I can vouch for both sides.

Samuyao

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who do you guys think is hotter? Tristan or Andrew?

Mines tristan, he looks more dominant, and i feel like he won’t give me a rest with his cock. Just imagine him choking you against the wall… then putting his fat cock inside your mouth… using your head to please himself as if you were just a toy… destroying your ass- oh wait- sorry, i got a bit off track…

Attachments

paynepane

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Who do you guys think is hotter? Tristan or Andrew?

Mines tristan, he looks more dominant, and i feel like he won’t give me a rest with his cock. Just imagine him choking you against the wall… then putting his fat cock inside your mouth… using your head to please himself as if you were just a toy… destroying your ass- oh wait- sorry, i got a bit off track…
i think andrew, he has the better ass, but fuck tristan is changing my mind a bit… so dominant…

Reactions: Samuyao