Tren Twins / @christiannhanma / @mikeyg2g / ChrisCross / Identical Tiktok Twins / Twins Bodybuilders / Muscular Twins / Twin Studs

jayhorny5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are 100 and 10 percent in the closet trying to seem as straight as you can “and slut of some girls”
Why do do you care what I’m into that’s what I like mmf 3somes sexuality is a spectrum im have no desire to have intercourse with a man but I do enjoy Jack off session etc

jayhorny5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why do you care what I’m into that’s what I like mmf 3somes group sex etc sexuality is a spectrum i have no desire to have intercourse with a man but I do enjoy Jack off sessions I have a muscle fetish I like fitness I admire other men physiques it inspires me to keep pushing I’m truly into the whole bromance thing

funtimesnpt

Expert Member
Media
They’re both hot, and judging from Christian’s dick pic it seems like they might be hung too - but there’s something about “Manic Mike” that I gravitate towards. He has these meathead moments and then these shy puppy dog moments. Mike DEFINITELY comes across as the type who would probably fuck your brains out

drybones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They’re both hot, and judging from Christian’s dick pic it seems like they might be hung too - but there’s something about “Manic Mike” that I gravitate towards. He has these meathead moments and then these shy puppy dog moments. Mike DEFINITELY comes across as the type who would probably fuck your brains out
idk i like him cause of his deep voice and cause he looks like his BO is insane, so i wanna lick his pits

but yeah i get what you mean

Reactions: funtimesnpt