Tren Twins / @christiannhanma / @mikeyg2g / ChrisCross / Identical Tiktok Twins / Twins Bodybuilders / Muscular Twins / Twin Studs

blaze69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok... so tried to be MatPat for a bit and do pixel measurements for Chris... my guts are telling me I'm fucked up my shit cuz...

Here's my estimate for Chris' dick when soft:
highest estimate: 10.44
lowest estimate: 8.02

btw heads up, take all of my stuff with not a grain of salt, but like at least a cup, because I don't even believe in my results.:skull:

• Love
Reactions: drybones

blaze69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I redid my calculations; they're a bit better.

First, I got the best photo of Chris' full body, imported it into CSP, and then sketched out his silhouette.

Second, I made a line from the bottom to the top of his silhouette to import into a pixel ruler, getting the number 1008. I can now divide his assumed height, 5'7, in inches being 67 by 1008 to get X, with X being the amount of his height in each pixel of Chris' silhouette.

Third, I create a point at his crotch, then create 2 more lines to get my highest and lowest estimate of his dick, importing the lines again into the pixel ruler, getting Y, the highest estimate, and Z, the lowest. Multiplying them by X gives me my estimates in inches.

My new estimates for Chris' dick are now:
Highest (blue): 8.3
Lowest (green): 6.5

My, oh my, what a horse!
1700104907685.png

Yeolmae

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

First, I got the best photo of Chris' full body, imported it into CSP, and then sketched out his silhouette.

Second, I made a line from the bottom to the top of his silhouette to import into a pixel ruler, getting the number 1008. I can now divide his assumed height, 5'7, in inches being 67 by 1008 to get X, with X being the amount of his height in each pixel of Chris' silhouette.

Third, I create a point at his crotch, then create 2 more lines to get my highest and lowest estimate of his dick, importing the lines again into the pixel ruler, getting Y, the highest estimate, and Z, the lowest. Multiplying them by X gives me my estimates in inches.

My, oh my, what a horse!
View attachment 113238991
Damn you ate that

Reactions: funtimesnpt

blaze69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just realized something, are Chris and Mike actual twins, If so are they identical or fraternal? I'm asking because of, once again, dick sizes.
If they're identical twins, Mike most likely will be hung like Chris, but if they're fraternal or not twin period, then... well Mike's size will most likely be different.

Reactions: NathanaelCruz

drybones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

My, oh my, what a horse!
View attachment 113238991
The devil works hard, but you workharder, i gotta give it to you, you ate DOWN, i hope some people would bring your same energy into other threads