trans slayer/bodybuilder craig golias

Yoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aside from his first PPV post, he hasn’t posted anything worth paying extra for unfortunately. He’s charging $25 for the latest, and just don’t trust it…
I'm quite old and if my memory doesn't fail me he has hinted for hot pics and people gets disappointed almost 2 decades ago. I like his whole package but I think it is not for us to see it just yet, so don't wait, he isn't homophobic but he's got his own issues as everybody does but we we don't paid for that.

arieslifa

Superior Member
Media
He won't do nudity as he's a professional bodybuilder. Not yet anyway. He just told me.
Oh please. It’s not like he’s famous outside of social media. People only gonna recognize him from his peanut head ass and gorilla grip body.

kaitylapis00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’ve been interested in Craig since he went by “Sage” on Jimmy Z Productions. It’s nice to see him branching out and making new stuff. I hope he’ll get more comfortable and start making more NSFW content. His body is a TANK and very hot (imo). Excited to see where he’ll take his OF.

Musclebuttsniffer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I won't pay more than 10 dollars for a picture in this age of technology. I'm under 35 and a picture will just never get me off and it's hard to justify when other bodybuilders (obvious craig is in a freak class all his own) but even so other overly muscular men are getting fucked or dildoing themselves for less than what he wants for a picture. Just hard to justify- ESPECIALLY without a preview of some sort. Like SAAAP bro?

AD1985

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I won't pay more than 10 dollars for a picture in this age of technology. I'm under 35 and a picture will just never get me off and it's hard to justify when other bodybuilders (obvious craig is in a freak class all his own) but even so other overly muscular men are getting fucked or dildoing themselves for less than what he wants for a picture. Just hard to justify- ESPECIALLY without a preview of some sort. Like SAAAP bro?
100%