trans slayer/bodybuilder craig golias

AndroidNyne79

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm noticing he is a bit of an asshole in public. It's what you see on his IG stories.
He’s goofy and I’m sure can be an asshole but he’s basically just a prankster but overall is a nice guy keep in mind his social media image is just that it’s what the people want to see and what built his following to what it is now if he was boring nobody would talk about him

Reactions: sknnymexbttm

Ryuusuke

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s goofy and I’m sure can be an asshole but he’s basically just a prankster but overall is a nice guy keep in mind his social media image is just that it’s what the people want to see and what built his following to what it is now if he was boring nobody would talk about him
I don't know him in person and I'm not saying he is a bad person. But sometimes he posts videos to his IG stories where he makes people uncomfortable in public. He films them in an invasive way. In one of them he filmed a girl's butt and made the gesture of cutting through their hands holding. The couple looked confused. He made another boyfriend mad for filming as if implying the guy wasn't man enough for not being all muscle.

Not a bad guy but definitely childish sometimes.

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

AndroidNyne79

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know him in person and I'm not saying he is a bad person. But sometimes he posts videos to his IG stories where he makes people uncomfortable in public. He films them in an invasive way. In one of them he filmed a girl's butt and made the gesture of cutting through their hands holding. The couple looked confused. He made another boyfriend mad for filming as if implying the guy wasn't man enough for not being all muscle.

Not a bad guy but definitely childish sometimes.
True I think it’s funny cause like what’s the guy gonna say / do to him lol

AsherStClaire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like this vibe. People always have to analyze someone's sexuality.

Craig, you're safe. Go on and leak that sex tape, whether you're chowing down on cock or otherwise.
Exactly. If he wanted to blow a dude, he'd be blowing dudes. But he's seeking out transwomen, their womanhood clearly plays a role in his attraction to them.