Tpxfitpg fitness model

parmalit

Superior Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OMG I knew you did something wrong, "not even dm him or respond in the comments" it's insane to hear you still got blocked despite you did nothing. but it's weird I follow him, I like his pics and sometimes I comments idk why I am not blocked but Nixon still trying to follow seems like IMPOSSIBILITY with him
Maybe I should use another account still because I like him a Lot hahaha

Reactions: Edgador

Edgador

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tpxfitpg blocked me on instagram I didn't do anything wrong, just liked some of his posts and replied some of them but with nice and small comments, Idk what's wrong with these guys but they are a serious problem haha

Ayjribd

Legendary Member
Media
Tpxfitpg blocked me on instagram I didn't do anything wrong, just liked some of his posts and replied some of them but with nice and small comments, Idk what's wrong with these guys but they are a serious problem haha
They don't want their audience to know they are gay/bi same with his hot cop friend apparently stalord something

Reactions: Edgador

Edgador

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They don't want their audience to know they are gay/bi same with his hot cop friend apparently stalord something
Yeah nobody would react like this if they had nothing to hide, it's sad they have to act like this in 2022, For Starlord the cop I can understand there are still a lot of homophobia in Police but that doesn't give them a reason to block us if we did anything wrong..

Reactions: Ricky Wiggins

Ayjribd

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah nobody would react like this if they had nothing to hide, it's sad they have to act like this in 2022, For Starlord the cop I can understand there are still a lot of homophobia in Police but that doesn't give them a reason to block us if we did anything wrong..
I mean they're allowed to have their privacy. They're not particularly interesting anyway. They also surround themselves and brand with companies who align with alt right thinking so it's no real loss for some people.

Edgador

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean they're allowed to have their privacy. They're not particularly interesting anyway. They also surround themselves and brand with companies who align with alt right thinking so it's no real loss for some people.
sure not saying they can't have a privacy that's not what I'm trying to say here ;) But when you have an instagram account dedicated for your community I don't see why Nixon is blocking access to everyone to his account if he is still sharing for his community, I could understand if it was a private account only reserved for his family and friends, but his instagram page is still based on his community so why blocking people who just want follow your stuff I'm just curious and weird, and Tpxfitness honestly it was really ridiculous I reacted to his post like twices for a year and my comments were like : 'Nice picture" some shit like that I was usually liking his new post that's all and when I realized I was blocked I was surprised and confused, I was like what I have done wrong ? Okay they don't want assume their homosexuality/bisexuality I can understand I live in France, I hide my sexuality everyday, that doesn't mean I got weird attitudes or behaviors or contraire it's giving more reasons people to reject me.

Reactions: Ricky Wiggins

Edgador

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyway I don't wanna make this a debate I mean I don't care if they dont want me to follow them, it's their own lose ^^ but if people can follow them good for them.

Reactions: Kuma618

Edgador

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just follow him because he is sexy
Not even dm him or respond in the comments
Just blocked for no reason smh
replying to you because on my answer from your comment I just noticed I wrote 'you did something wrong' I meant "You did nothing wrong" sorry :p but wow Nixon really blocked you? :eek:

Reactions: Kuma618

WhoaItsJay

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is one of the things I dont like about this site. Even he is gay, he is not portraying himself as being gay. So what gives you the right to out him and who he’s in a relationship with? It’s his decision to decide when he is comfortable to say it. Yall get so mad because a model/content creator or influencer doesnt show you what you want to see and this is how yall respond with either saying they are “gay baiting” or just outting them.just like what guys on this site did to Dr.Brad. You’re not “exposing them” you are being a bully and kind of creepy. Not directing this to one person because alot of people do this on here.

Ayjribd

Legendary Member
Media
This is one of the things I dont like about this site. Even he is gay, he is not portraying himself as being gay. So what gives you the right to out him and who he’s in a relationship with? It’s his decision to decide when he is comfortable to say it. Yall get so mad because a model/content creator or influencer doesnt show you what you want to see and this is how yall respond with either saying they are “gay baiting” or just outting them.just like what guys on this site did to Dr.Brad. You’re not “exposing them” you are being a bully and kind of creepy. Not directing this to one person because alot of people do this on here.
Who outed him?

Edgador

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sorry I don’t even try to answer I stopped to « what gives you the right » :joy::sob: I read so many bullsh*ts on this site it’s hilarious af

Reactions: Kuma618 and Ayjribd

WhoaItsJay

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sorry I don’t even try to answer I stopped to « what gives you the right » :joy::sob: I read so many bullsh*ts on this site it’s hilarious af
I dont find attempting to out somebody funny at all. I was speaking in general terms but since you wanna assume I meant you, I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t be talking about him having “boyfriend” if he didn’t block you But i guess this is what yall keybaord warriors do. Don’t be so sensitive sis…

Edgador

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont find attempting to out somebody funny at all. I was speaking in general terms but since you wanna assume I meant you, I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t be talking about him having “boyfriend” if he didn’t block you But i guess this is what yall keybaord warriors do. Don’t be so sensitive sis…
Come on a LSPG conversation to insult people who didn't do anything to you that's why I am going to block you I am sick of this kind of person on this site

AND I never said "He was having a boyfriend" I don't even know this guy in real life lol

Reactions: Fidelio99