Tpxfitpg fitness model

Edgador

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He tries to hide it, but it's pretty obvious.
Sorry I'm a bit late but do you know if him and Nixon had a secret relationship ? because it seems like something happened between them and I'm pretty sure it's about a sex story, but now I am sure about Nixon and this guy, being gay and masculine I still know when a guy very masculine hide his homosexuality sometimes it's pretty obvious and all things I found out I am persuaded it's true for Nixon I guess like people says he is bisexual but still masculine and for this guy Tpxfitpg he looks gay and very masculine. Do you know these guys in real life Nixon and Him ?

Reactions: Ricky Wiggins

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry I'm a bit late but do you know if him and Nixon had a secret relationship ? because it seems like something happened between them and I'm pretty sure it's about a sex story, but now I am sure about Nixon and this guy, being gay and masculine I still know when a guy very masculine hide his homosexuality sometimes it's pretty obvious and all things I found out I am persuaded it's true for Nixon I guess like people says he is bisexual but still masculine and for this guy Tpxfitpg he looks gay and very masculine. Do you know these guys in real life Nixon and Him ?
Who is Nixon?

Edgador

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who is Nixon?
and who is exactly Nixon well his insta it's @starlord455 even if today his account is private and he doesn't accept followers, I tried to follow him but still waiting and Idk why he is doing this ? he is a cop in Mansfield Ohio apparently he is not very active and he seemed to be really close with this guy tpxfitpg (idk his name)

Reactions: hisiff maji