Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He got caught wanking by his dad. He talks about it here as well
Cheers - that's hot, I wonder if he's ever caught his dad wanking. I remember Martin said he shagged Shirlie in Roman's bed.

KS58135

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Cheers - that's hot, I wonder if he's ever caught his dad wanking. I remember Martin said he shagged Shirlie in Roman's bed.
Roman spoke about him walking in on his parents shagging. And then walking in on Roman

Also on celeb googlebox years ago, Roman spoke about wearing and stealing his dad’s underwear. Martin also spoke about his balls dropping more with age.

They seem very open

southhillguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Roman spoke about him walking in on his parents shagging. And then walking in on Roman

Also on celeb googlebox years ago, Roman spoke about wearing and stealing his dad’s underwear. Martin also spoke about his balls dropping more with age.

They seem very open
I remember they were both talking about how they shave their pubes and that it’s best to do it sitting on the toilet

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

They seem very open
It's great that they have that kind of relationship where they can be open with each other.