Tom coleman wbff bodybuilder

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Soooo I got to see his dick finally. Looks to be about 6 inches, points up when hard, uncut, pink head, leaks pre cum like a broken tap. It's a cute, dinky cock but not worth spending $100 to see cum in a juddery, buffering DRM encrypted video slightly less than 2 minutes long, no matter how hot Tom is.

Not sharing so don't ask thnx.

idontevankno

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Soooo I got to see his dick finally. Looks to be about 6 inches, points up when hard, uncut, pink head, leaks pre cum like a broken tap. It's a cute, dinky cock but not worth spending $100 to see cum in a juddery, buffering DRM encrypted video slightly less than 2 minutes long, no matter how hot Tom is.

Not sharing so don't ask thnx.
$100?? Wow. I’ll never get to see it then cause I don’t have that kind of expendable money

Reactions: manule and Basch

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
$100?? Wow. I’ll never get to see it then cause I don’t have that kind of expendable money

I have it and I wouldn't spend it on watching Tom Coleman bust a load either lmao Now if the video was 8 minutes longer, filmed at different angles and with DRM off, i'd entertain the idea but as it is? Nope.

Reactions: bbslut and Bazza123

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So it's been a month since he last posted and about the same since he sent an overpriced PPV to purchase.

Is posting once in a blue moon taken a toll on Tom that he needs another break to rest and recuperate?

He should delete his Onlyfans and focus on that underwear thing he is always shilling, he's clearly just trying to collect money for little effort.

Reactions: Misael

ringooo

Loved Member
Media
Any updates on his OFs. He was showing dick and a few videos before he stopped
I didn’t renew my subscription – he’s hot, and when he posts content, it’s good – but last time I was subscribed, he did one post the entire month. It’s not even like he logs on daily to check his DM‘s, so his private messages are virtually monthly, too.

Reactions: Basch and wollipop

wollipop

Cherished Member
Media
I didn’t renew my subscription – he’s hot, and when he posts content, it’s good – but last time I was subscribed, he did one post the entire month. It’s not even like he logs on daily to check his DM‘s, so his private messages are virtually monthly, too.
This was my experience too

Gizmojizz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey you a actually see the dildo going into his asshole ?
Yes. I finally broke down and bought his dildo and cum video. I think he really enjoys having his butt played with because he inserts the dildo thing and vibrates it with his hand while jerking off and cums within a minute. No editing of video there. Damn although it would have been nice for it to be longer I guess he couldn't help himself.

Misael

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I finally broke down and bought his dildo and cum video. I think he really enjoys having his butt played with because he inserts the dildo thing and vibrates it with his hand while jerking off and cums within a minute. No editing of video there. Damn although it would have been nice for it to be longer I guess he couldn't help himself.
Share please ..

Reactions: ccarlos23