Tom coleman wbff bodybuilder

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So Tom's disappeared again for two weeks now? Can't say I'm surprised.

Also seeing the stupidity he posted on his Instagram story the other day makes me think he's feeling a bit conflicted about making money by showing off his ass and cock...

Reactions: manule

ringooo

Loved Member
Media
So Tom's disappeared again for two weeks now? Can't say I'm surprised.

Also seeing the stupidity he posted on his Instagram story the other day makes me think he's feeling a bit conflicted about making money by showing off his ass and cock...
what did he post?

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what did he post?

He posted a video of some "alpha male" podcaster complaining about how women can make more money by shaking their asses on Instagram than the blue collar workers who built America.

I'm sure he sees a parallel between these girls shaking their asses for money and him selling his dick and ass...

Reactions: tt318

Bazza123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He posted a video of some "alpha male" podcaster complaining about how women can make more money by shaking their asses on Instagram than the blue collar workers who built America.

I'm sure he sees a parallel between these girls shaking their asses for money and him selling his dick and ass...
Hey . So it's true that his onlyfans has disappeared?

CocoBellainOz

Admired Member
Media
I hope not!
I think he has engaged long time ago … from my memory !
man’s he’s Onlyfans still there , 14.99 per month … besides … from my picture uploaded … from my expiry date 23,June till now … only 1 new post … that was the reason I didn’t renewed !!

Attachments

Miggyrobie

LPSG Legend
Media
I think he has engaged long time ago … from my memory !
man’s he’s Onlyfans still there , 14.99 per month … besides … from my picture uploaded … from my expiry date 23,June till now … only 1 new post … that was the reason I didn’t renewed !!

Is shower video still available on PPV?

Gizmojizz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He posted a PTV on Oct. 24th of himself jerking off and camera pointing between his legs and showing off his hole when his legs are up. I cannot get over how beautiful his hole is. I wish he came though. It's 42 seconds and cost $50.