Tim Tracker

twicebakedjan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don’t see why this should be a separate thread it’s still on topic if you don’t like them then just scroll by… keep posting these
but like it is, if I wanted to see ai of men I'd look for that, if I'm looking at pics a real man, I expect to see a person not some unethical Ai that is also making unethical content.. I know we are all degenerates here but AI is a different level of crap.

Ryan87us

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Jaysky3000

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive always wondered this. Do you think Tim has ever been with a guy? They seem to very progressive and the current Tim seems to be a very opened minded guy. I have seen is some of the vids they have no issues with the son choosing Minnie as a fav toy or getting an oven, as some other parents may take issue with that. For some reason I get real freak under the sheet vibes from them. Open bedroom hallpases etc. I could be wrong though. What are you guys thoughts?

dwm2007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive always wondered this. Do you think Tim has ever been with a guy? They seem to very progressive and the current Tim seems to be a very opened minded guy. I have seen is some of the vids they have no issues with the son choosing Minnie as a fav toy or getting an oven, as some other parents may take issue with that. For some reason I get real freak under the sheet vibes from them. Open bedroom hallpases etc. I could be wrong though. What are you guys thoughts?
I’ve always thought this same thing tbh