Thunders Arena Wrestlers

Trybogus01

Superior Member
Media

ajaj

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone know what happened to diesel from the site? Legit one of the hottest voices I’ve ever heard with a huge pair of biceps, and his alpha dom charisma in matches was insanely hot. He’d do a super aggressive camel clutch in a lot of his stuff there where his traps and biceps would just be flaring like crazy, some of the hottest parts I’ve seen in their matches, especially considering he didn’t really go into blatant homoerotic territory for them unfortunately . Does he have any erotic stuff?

jobberpunch

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone know what happened to diesel from the site? Legit one of the hottest voices I’ve ever heard with a huge pair of biceps, and his alpha dom charisma in matches was insanely hot. He’d do a super aggressive camel clutch in a lot of his stuff there where his traps and biceps would just be flaring like crazy, some of the hottest parts I’ve seen in their matches, especially considering he didn’t really go into blatant homoerotic territory for them unfortunately . Does he have any erotic stuff?
Diesel: https://www.bodybuilderbeautiful.com/bodybuilder-beautiful/2009/04/vincent-dacquino.html

Reactions: Siguy9 and ajaj

ajaj

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks! Was able to find some old bodybuilding show footage of him under that name. Geez, his biceps were just insane. Shame he seemed to struggle with chest building compared to the rest of his upper body or he’d really have had a upper physique for the ages. Love how he brought that same uber cocky energy to his bodybuilding shows from the clip I saw. Brought some of the absolute hottest alpha energy to some of his thunders matches, rarely seen any of their guys get that aggressive and fired up.

Reactions: jobberpunch