Thunders Arena Wrestlers

Otterslacks

Cherished Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wrestler_Travis_1024x1024.jpg

Got any info on Travis? I remember finding his pics and instagram but can't remember

Btw here are Bolt (Forex Trader | Lead Generation (@lancesyverson) • Instagram photos and videos) and Big Sexy's (Josh Woods (@woodsisthegoods) • Instagram photos and videos) instagrams

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Does anyone know of Stallion's real name?
'Stallion' is Floridian bodybuilder Alexander Savorelli-Falleck (@body_by_alex) but it is set to private. Personally even though I do not have full proof, I think he is more sexually attracted to men.

D

deleted2191631

'Travis' is New Jerseyan bodybuilder Anthony Benevento. Youtube channel: MrUniversalV and Instagram account: (@gbodt97) but it is set to private.
Don't know why people set their Instagram accounts to private. If you post anything considered 'riske' by Instagram moderators, they'll still flag and/or close the account.

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't know why people set their Instagram accounts to private. If you post anything considered 'riske' by Instagram moderators, they'll still flag and/or close the account.
Maybe he is trying to distance himself as 'Travis' on Thunders arena?. Don't want to be exposed?.

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I also found Mitch Gainsburg, who is Iceman18. he has his own thread. Go check it out.
The blondonis is Virginian Mitchell Genberg. His ethnic ancestry is mainly Swedish and German. Stated himself that he is a United States Army veteran. Instagram account: (@mitchell_Gainzberg), Rentmen profile: IcemanJB. His last rentmen login was in 24/12/2019, largely serviced in Atlanta, (Georgia), Orlando (Florida), Miami (Florida), Miami Beach (Florida).

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The mystery what is 'Vinny' real name and social media accounts. Many speculate he purposely try to avoid his true identity on the internet. Plus I am curious about 'Sergei' real name. 'Eagle' is Indianan Quinn Biddle, 'Python' is Virginian Brandon Dennis, 'Specimen' is Kyle Schafer, 'Tank' is Illinoisan Kevin James.

MDWisawesome

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As far as I know, Vinny is Brad Lemanski, he has his own Youtube Channel called mastermarketer41. He's also a stripper at the Adonis Lounge, (which city I'm not sure).

But his instagram looks like @b_lemanski, but like all the other wrestlers here it's private, so I can't really tell if it is him.

Otterslacks

Cherished Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyone know about ‘hero’? I love him! but I can’t find his nudity or something
† (@jasonrayz) • Instagram photos and videos Goes by Jason Rayz (probably a dancer at a Miami club?) Kinda seems like a typical Florida instagram thot. Wierd monologues that don't make sense and comes across as very 'metrosexual'
Definitely nice to look at tho.

Reactions: sugd