Thunders Arena Wrestlers

KentChang12341

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah it’s Christian he’s so hot in his thongs wrestling, he only did a few for Thunders arena. But if anyone has him or Damien Rush vids and are feeling generous to share, you’re the best, love watching both of them get dominated.
there are a lot of Damien vid being share on this thread or the fans of BG wrestling. he is my fav too

Collegetwunk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does anyone know any more details or socials about this wrestler Archer from TA? I've seen him on some mixed wrestling clips4sale from years ago. Pretty sure he was into ballbusting too. He's straight and super hot imo. Wondering if anyone else has seen him on other websites or knows anymore? Thanks
Does anyone know any more details or socials about this wrestler Archer from TA? I've seen him on some mixed wrestling clips4sale from years ago. Pretty sure he was into ballbusting too. He's straight and super hot imo. Wondering if anyone else has seen him on other websites or knows anymore? Thanks!
Does he have another stage name for his mixed wrestling vids or anymore info about him?

studcrusher

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

bmon1025

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Reactions: studcrusher

danieluckycharm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did Thundersarena stop uploading? It used to be a weekly thing
Thunders probably took a break because of the holiday. What I've learned about underground wrestling sites is that their filming dates are planned around how much income they generate; the more money they get from their latest matches the sooner they plan out another filming. So it must be a slow month for Thunders, especially if they're doing so many back to back sales.

One of my friends is in the process of ordering their first custom match with them and they mentioned that Thunders is planning a filming for the first week of February. So they might have matches out around February.