Theoz

stevieo

Loved Member
Media
You can’t tell me he ist straigh, I just see a gay boy with his girl besties
Not all. But a group of girls around the one guy tends to mean the guy is gay. Girls trust gay guys more than single straight guys because girls know that a gay guy isn't going to perv on them.

heyhooooo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All guys with female friends are gay? Stop thinking with your penis and look at reality.: unamused:
No, I'm just saying that it's more likely for a queer male person to have a deep and good relationship with female friends. I think straight men can definitely have a female friend group, but to me those friendships are often very distant in the context of how physically close you are. It's often this extreme bro zone because women will always have the "fear" that the straight person might want something from them after all, if they don't make it clear. I personally don't see that here. This is just a very healthy, close relationship. It's just another addition to how he basically presents himself. For me, he's not stereotypically straight in many ways and just having close female friends with whom you go on creative evenings, do their make-up etc. seems very queer. I don't think with my dick but with my head. I just take everything he does etc together, and from that he's probably not straight. And even if he isn’t queer, then I'm happy for him with all my heart that he's made friends like that

Reactions: ChavezMena

DDjjD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, I'm just saying that it's more likely for a queer male person to have a deep and good relationship with female friends. I think straight men can definitely have a female friend group, but to me those friendships are often very distant in the context of how physically close you are. It's often this extreme bro zone because women will always have the "fear" that the straight person might want something from them after all, if they don't make it clear. I personally don't see that here. This is just a very healthy, close relationship. It's just another addition to how he basically presents himself. For me, he's not stereotypically straight in many ways and just having close female friends with whom you go on creative evenings, do their make-up etc. seems very queer. I don't think with my dick but with my head. I just take everything he does etc together, and from that he's probably not straight. And even if he isn’t queer, then I'm happy for him with all my heart that he's made friends like that
While I guess it's fun to speculate and try to read between the lines, I honestly think it's hard to judge one's sexuality. Especially nowadays. We really know quite little about Theo and what his actual personality and interests are... Just the little snapshots that he and his family like to share on social media. Which paint a quite an incomplete picture.
I hope he is a happy guy at the very least!

heyhooooo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I guess it's fun to speculate and try to read between the lines, I honestly think it's hard to judge one's sexuality. Especially nowadays. We really know quite little about Theo and what his actual personality and interests are... Just the little snapshots that he and his family like to share on social media. Which paint a quite an incomplete picture.
I hope he is a happy guy at the very least!
Yes Like i Said These are just my thoughts. Sure he Can have and sexuality and Thats good. I just want, that he can be himselfe 100% either if he is queer or straight. If hes happy, i am

Landcruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Guys, tell me your dirty fantasies about Theo, tell me what you wanna do with him :yum
Lick his hot sexy body like a lollipop and lick and slobber on his big dick make him cum down my throat than spit it back in his mouth and kiss and slobber in his mouth while jerking him off.

kuksugare 22

Experimental Member
Media
Guys, tell me your dirty fantasies about Theo, tell me what you wanna do with him :yum
I wanna take him to my bedroom and rip all his clothes of. Then I would have bondage with him and tie up all his arm and knees. Then I would suck him so bad and hard until he comes all over my face. Then I would let him fuck me and take my virginity. I would also put a huge dildo or something in his twink cute ass and make him moan so hard.

Reactions: heyhooooo and Knny

Pat1775

Sexy Member
Media
Hot stories! I’d take him to my bed, rip his clothes off and start to lick and kiss his sexy twink body! Then put my dick in his mouth before I take his big dick in mine. Then fuck him long and hard listening to him moan loud as I fuck him before cumming in his ass.

Reactions: heyhooooo