Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, I missed these videos so much! “Boxers or briefs” was always my favorite. they’ve recently gotten started again on TikTok
Yeah I saw some on tiktok! Interesting to hear what guys like to wear

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's still amazing to me after many years just how important what kind of underwear a man wears each day means to him. Even if I'm not on the hunt, what kind of underwear I have on can make or break my day, seriously. If I hang just so it can make me feel so right. It may sound silly, but true. That cock feeling like you want it to is an amazing, everyday thing.

I've always been a boxer shorts guy even though I like other underwear. I especially love to see a tight bodied, cute guy with boxers on underneath. The appeal is somehow ruthless. It's like the boxers beg you to want to see more, where briefs and such don't hide it.

cuteguyboxers.jpg

secretsofthedivine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's still amazing to me after many years just how important what kind of underwear a man wears each day means to him. Even if I'm not on the hunt, what kind of underwear I have on can make or break my day, seriously. If I hang just so it can make me feel so right. It may sound silly, but true. That cock feeling like you want it to is an amazing, everyday thing.

I've always been a boxer shorts guy even though I like other underwear. I especially love to see a tight bodied, cute guy with boxers on underneath. The appeal is somehow ruthless. It's like the boxers beg you to want to see more, where briefs and such don't hide it.

View attachment 104916041
I’ll certainly admit this is a great photo! But do you feel like you get enough “support” from boxers? They always feel baggy to me, but maybe it’s a sizing issue

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ll certainly admit this is a great photo! But do you feel like you get enough “support” from boxers? They always feel baggy to me, but maybe it’s a sizing issue
The support is what I don't want. That might be an issue for guys with really large softies though. My soft at its best state hangs 3-4 inches and I love the loose flop. It's large enough soft to make a cute bouncing bulge and that's all I want. It's the no binding freedom I dig so much. Somehow that free bounce makes me feel so right.

secretsofthedivine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fair enough man, then let it hang free
The support is what I don't want. That might be an issue for guys with really large softies though. My soft at its best state hangs 3-4 inches and I love the loose flop. It's large enough soft to make a cute bouncing bulge and that's all I want. It's the no binding freedom I dig so much. Somehow that free bounce makes me feel so right.