The story of me and the closeted drug dealer

MrMTD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have watched many people post their stories of experiences that have happened to them. I thought for my own sanity in this situation I would give it a go. The following part is the beginning of a true story between me and a guy I still have contact with. If people like the beginning then I will continue with updates until we reach the present day.

This part of the story starts around the middle of May this year. If you enjoy it please let me know so I know whether to continue or not.

Part 1

It seems to be every gay guy's dream to sleep with a “Straight guy”. It had been mine at one point, too. I’d had experiences with guys who would identify as straight before; however, this didn’t tend to go beyond one-night stands or perhaps some shared nudes. Earlier this year, this changed.

I’m still not quite sure how it came about. Whether he added me or I added him, all I know is one of us added the other from quick add on Snapchat. To protect his identity, as he does have a girlfriend, I will call him Jamie. Jamie was the definition of a drug dealer. When I say that, I mean tall, handsome, tattooed perfectly, with a gorgeous smile, alluring green eyes and the typical confidence you’d expect.

The messages between us, in the beginning, were very innocent. He would be out late at night (I realise now that he was probably dropping off), and we would chat about things such as his car, which is also stereotypical for a drug dealer—tinted windows and an exhaust that would wake up a dead person.

Nothing happened beyond a friendly chat until I was on holiday. I had just gotten out of the shower in the evening and was mid-conversation with him when I decided to be flirty. I cannot remember my exact wording, but it was along the lines that I was feeling horny. To my surprise, his next Snapchat was to “prove it”.

I instantly froze. Had he really just asked me to show him I was horny? Up until this point, I had thought he was straight. Coming out of my state of shock, I thought Fuck it! I quickly took a Snapchat of my dick, which was nearly fully erect and hit send. I waited about a minute or two, watching him open my Snapchat, and then for around 40 seconds, nothing. Then his name appeared with the red icon for a Snap. I opened it, and there on my screen was Jamie’s hard cock. It was certainly bigger than mine, with mine being around 6 inches. His must’ve been at least 7, and it looked thick, too.

This led to me and him sending various more snaps until we both showed the other we had finished. He told me he was single, saying he had been out of a relationship for five months (I now know this was a lie) and that he was curious to try things with a guy. We agreed we would meet up once I had arrived home, and for that night, we said goodnight.

The following day, I watched him post him driving at excessive speed on Snapchat, as he had done many times since I had him on Snapchat. It wasn’t until later that night that I went to send him a message that I realised I couldn’t. I could still see his Snapchat with his bitmoji and usual name; however, when I tried to send a snap, nothing happened, and if I tried to click on his profile, it would quickly disappear.

This was strange. I knew what being blocked was like on Snapchat, and this wasn’t what happened. His username hadn’t shown up like it would, and no X had appeared next to his name to indicate he’d unfriended me. It was like his account existed but didn’t at the same time. What the fuck? I wondered. I eventually decided I wasn’t wasting any more time thinking about it. I concluded that he had decided to remove me, and Snapchat had added some form of update that this is how it now works.

I was, however, as you will see in part 2, very, very wrong on this assumption.

MrMTD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 2

The holiday ended, and I still hadn’t heard from Jamie again. His profile on Snapchat was still there, but it did not allow me to send him any snaps. I decided to do a bit of digging. Within minutes, I found his Facebook profile. It confirmed he told me the correct name and had two kids. I checked to see if he was single, but I could not find anything to suggest otherwise apart from old photos with an ex who, having looked at her profile, was with someone new.

Next was to go to Instagram. On there, he had a private account. There was also a link to a page dedicated to his car. I decided to be bold and requested to follow him. I then put my phone down and decided that unless I heard from him, I wouldn’t make any other attempts to contact him. Perhaps he needed time to think about what he wanted and if he was as curious as he first thought.

A couple of weeks passed, and I was at work telling a colleague about what had happened and showed her what he looked like. She agreed that he was handsome but advised me to continue what I’d previously decided and not to contact him unless I heard anything. My follow request on Instagram had neither been accepted nor declined. It was as if Jamie had fallen off the planet and wasn’t on any social media.

After my shift, I got on the bus to go home. Suddenly, a Snapchat notification popped up: “Jamie has added you as a friend" So he was still with us, and he hadn’t fallen off the face of the earth. I accepted his request. He instantly sent me a message.

“Alright, my old snap got deleted I got caught for the drugs.” He said as if it was the most normal thing ever.

“Ah, I see”, I replied. “I did wonder. I thought you’d just deleted me”, I continued.

“Naw, why would I do that? I had no reason to,” Jamie said.

Next came probably the most ridiculous question I’ve ever been asked.

“You still gay?” Jamie asked, being deadly serious.

“No, I retired from being gay after you deleted me. The heartbreak was too much… Of course, I’m still gay,” I replied.

Jamie sent back laughing emojis.

“So, do you fancy meeting me this weekend?” he asked.

I did want to meet him. However, I had a wedding on the Saturday, and he was busy on Sunday. We agreed that if we found some time, he would pick me up and see where things led.

The Wedding passed with nothing particularly eventful happening. On Sunday, I decided to go to the pub to see some friends. Only one of them knew about the situation that was brewing between me and Jamie. We discussed it, and she was disappointed to learn nothing had happened. We spent the rest of the afternoon having more drinks than we should’ve.

This led to a decision that sober me would probably never have taken, but I decided to message Jamie and ask him to pick me up once I was home.

“Hey,” I said.

He replied very quickly.

“Alright,” his signature greeting.

“Are you free just now? You could come pick me up. I’m on my way home.” I said hopefully.

“Send your address” was the response I got.

I did as he asked.

“How long will you be?” I asked.

“About ten minutes. You’ll hear me outside, so just be ready.”

I was now in the house, pacing around my room, nervous. Jamie was probably the hottest guy I’d even sent nudes too. Now, I was meeting him in person and had no clue where it would lead. It had been about 8 minutes since his last message. He wasn’t kidding about knowing when he was outside. I suddenly heard a loud crackling noise. I quickly realised it must be him. Sure enough, he came into my street and stopped outside my house.

He messaged me, saying, “Here.”

No shit, Sherlock, you’ve probably just got the attention of my entire street. I thought to myself.

I walked out of the house towards his car. I could see him smirking in the driver's seat. He was as hot as he looked in photos. I opened his passenger door and got in, nervous about what was to follow….

MrMTD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 3 is slightly longer than I intended but I felt it was better to include as much detail for those reading as possible.

Thanks to everyone who has read so far! :)

Part 3

“Look who it is,” I said, acting as confident as possible. In reality, I was shitting myself.

“I thought you were gonna stand me up after getting me all the way here,” Jamie said, giving me a wink.

I usually found winking cringy and weird. However, I found myself more attracted to him when he did it.

“I’m not a total wetwipe,” I said, laughing.

“Where do you want to go he asked. And how much have you had? You sound pretty drunk.” He was now laughing, too.

I suddenly realised I was, as he correctly assumed, quite drunk. Maybe drinking doubles before making this decision wasn’t the best idea.

“Eh, I don’t mind, anywhere really. And I may have had more than I intended.”

“Oh, don’t tell me that,” he said. “Giving me the freedom to go anywhere means we will go a long drive.” He said, giving me the same smirk when he saw me leave my house.

Jamie put the car into gear and suddenly sped out of my street. Despite being drunk, I found myself covering my eyes. Shocked at the speed he would take on corners. Something I’ve never gotten used to. He left my village and took us onto the country roads.

He began to ask me about what job I do. I explained to him that I worked part-time as a bookmaker and studied Journalism at college. At this point, I wanted to get into university, having completed two years at college to achieve a HND, as it is known in Scotland.

I asked him what he was willing to tell me about how he got caught for the drugs, and he said all he was ready to tell me was that “he got a slap on the wrist”. Fair enough, I thought after telling him what I was studying. I wasn’t surprised he didn’t want to tell me much about it. He probably thought I was about to plaster him across the news.

He then began to tell me about his kids and how they are his life. That’s Sweet, I thought to myself. I gave myself a bit of a shake, reminding myself it would be foolish to gain feelings for someone who had not figured out who he was.

After driving around for about an hour, we began to head back towards where I live. He suddenly began to ask me about who I knew in the area and began to list some names. It turned out I knew everyone he asked about. With one of his good mates also being someone I was friendly with. It turned out he had been selling drugs where I lived, hence how he knew so many people. Great, I thought to myself; the man has eyes and ears everywhere.

“Hey, head into the shop car park instead of returning to mine. It’s only about 2 minutes from my house.” I said, hoping to lead the final part of our first meeting in a more pleasing direction for him.

“Right, cool, but the shops shut?” He said, sounding confused.

“I don’t want to buy a loaf of bread, Jamie,” I said, hoping he’d catch on.

“OH, I see.” He said with that same smirk back again.

I realised he had finally caught on to where I was trying to lead the meeting. We then entered the car park of the shop near my house. It is a relatively big store, but it shuts at ten at night, and with it being nearer 12, there was no one else in the car park but us. There was a social club in front of the car park, which was shut, meaning no one would see us in the car park either.

Jamie parked and looked at me as if trying to determine my next move.

“So, eh, what are we going to do.” He asked, now seeming somewhat nervous. Go figures that the man, who appears confident in every other aspect of life, gets nervous at the thought of anything sexual with a guy.

“Shorts down”, I said, trying at least to take some form of control of the situation as I realised he was suddenly unsure of what to do. Jamie then did as I had asked. I suddenly was the one feeling nervous, perhaps shocked, was the way to put it. I had seen it in photos, but his dick looked even bigger.

“Go on then.” He said playfully, “It's not going to suck itself.”

The truth was I hadn’t done anything sexual in about three months. So this wasn’t quite the easing back into things I’d planned before getting to know Jamie. However, I put my head down and began to suck on his dick. I usually hated giving blowjobs; however, something about giving one to someone as fit as Jamie made me forget about this, and it turned me on. I put more effort into this blowjob than I had given my entire life. I was working my tongue into the blowjob as well as just sucking. I could hear Jamie moaning. His breathing was getting heavier, too.

“Fuck, you don’t even stop for a breath”, He moaned, stroking my hair.

He was right. I could feel Jamie's dick pulsing in my mouth. He was getting close. His moans were getting louder and more often now. It’s important to add I usually don’t let a guy cum in my mouth. I decided on this occasion to make an exception for Jamie.

“I’m going to cum don’t stop.” Jamie moaned, keeping my head down.

Suddenly I felt his dick pulsing desperately, and then I could taste his cum in my mouth. Unlike previous times this had accidentally happened, Jamie's cum didn’t taste bad. I swallowed it and then came up for a proper gasp of air.

“Fuck that was good,” Jamie said, panting heavily.

I laughed. “I’m glad you enjoyed it,” I said, trying to say it in a similar, playful way as Jamie had spoken previously. I realised I probably didn’t sound anywhere near as seductive when saying it.

“Right, I better take you back. I’ve still got to drive home.”

Jamie exited the car park and drove me back to my house. I went to get out, and he turned to me and said, “This will be happening again.”

“Of course it will be. Who else will make me fear for my life while they drive and make me super attracted to them.” I said, laughing.

“Make sure you message me. Give me your phone.” He took my phone and handed it back with his number in it. “Either snap me or WhatsApp me. You’ve got my number now, so we can still arrange some fun if my snap gets deleted again. And remember, tell no one!” He said, giving me a wink again.

I got out of his car and watched him speed off. I felt in a bit of a haze. I decided to go to bed and reassess everything the following day. I was still shocked by what had just happened.

The following day, I met up with my friend, who knew I was speaking to Jamie. I told her all about the previous night. We spent the afternoon together and had a couple of drinks as we were off the following day. During these drinks, she turned to me suddenly and said, “Omg, Is this Jamie you’ve been speaking to?” She turned her phone, and on the screen was the Jamie I’d been seeing his full name with a girl having put up a status about him. What it said made me feel sick….

MrMTD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys here is part 4. I want to reiterate while conversations are maybe not word for word the general idea of what is happening is all true. I suppose all I can say for myself in the situation is I was thinking If I don't laugh I'll cry. :joy:

Part 4

On the screen with a random girl's status. It read Jamie's full name, and she called him a shitebag. While perhaps not the nicest of things, this wasn’t what shocked me. It was when I read the next part where she said his girlfriend is just as bad as him. I was stunned into silence. Perhaps I had been naive to think he had been honest about being single. I had even given him the opportunity, saying that it wouldn’t have affected what happened between us if he hadn’t been.

“Mate, are you ok?” Lauren, my friend, said to me.

My head was spinning. I had barely begun to form a response when Lauren shrieked, “Naw, what the fuck.” Oh god, what now? I thought.

Lauren turned her phone, and now the same girl who had posted the previous status had put another one up. She stated that Jamie's girlfriend can pretend their relationship is perfect, but it doesn’t change the fact he sleeps with men behind her back, and she knows it. This sent a chill down my spine. Did this mean that his girlfriend knew about me and him? More importantly, if she knew, then how did she find out? Thankfully, to my relief, I came to find out this was a previous incident and did not involve what he and I had done so far.

I suddenly sobered up very quickly. “For fuck sake,” I shouted. I had no clue what to do. Do I confront him? Do I leave it for now and pretend I don’t know? The whole situation was hurting my head. Lauren offered to batter him. I declined her kind offer as I didn’t feel that was the best course of action. Instead, I decided I would play a long game. Collect evidence before doing anything. The first step was to contact our mutual friend Robbie, who we shared.

When I told his friend what had happened between me and Jamie, he was shocked. However, what he informed me of next shocked me more.

“Andrew, you do know his girlfriend is pregnant, too?” I didn’t think this situation could get any worse, but clearly, I was wrong.

“So you're telling me Jamie lied about having a girlfriend and failed to mention she’s carrying his child? Is there anything else to add? Is he secretly a serial killer?” I said, praying it wasn’t going to get any worse.

“That’s all I know of, to be fair,” Robbie said. I could tell he felt sorry for me. I was not too fond of pity from people, and he was pitying me.

Robbie then told me who his girlfriend was, and it was up to me what my next choice was. After going onto Jamie's girlfriend's page, who happened to be Ashleigh, I soon discovered that the situation would sink to a final new low.

It turned out that she was a relation of one of my cousins I am close to. Fantastic, I thought to myself. I’ve managed to bag myself the drug dealer with the most baggage anyone could ask for.

I then discovered her TikTok videos of her posting about having a perfect partner. If only she knew, I thought to myself. My cousin's 21st birthday had been earlier in the year, and I was sure I recognised her from the party.

I then wrestled with the dilemma of whether to sit on what I knew or to play the long game like I had decided before. I came to the conclusion I was going to see where things would go from here. I made his friend promise to say nothing to Jamie about what he now knew. To this day, his friend has never told Jamie what he knows. I then decided to meet Jamie and see if he would let the truth out himself.

Getting ahold of Jamie, however, was more challenging than I thought. He must’ve been keeping a low profile after being plastered over Facebook. Eventually, after about a week, he finally resurfaced and agreed to meet me. However, the first thing Jamie said was how scared he was to meet me. I asked why, and he said he was terrified of being outed.

I mean, that’s a bit fucking late, I laughed to myself.

However, listening to Jamie more, I began to feel sorry for him. He was miserable and said he didn’t know how to deal with liking guys. The next thing I knew, he told me he would come and get me as he’d had a shit week and wanted to forget about it for a bit. Great, I thought as I panicked. What the hell do I do now? Do I tell him I know about his secret life? Or do I still try to play it normal? I was still furious that he’d lied so much. Except my time to think was cut short by the noise of his exhaust entering my street. It had only been a matter of minutes, so he must’ve been nearby as there was no way he could’ve got here so fast, even with his driving. I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door, still unsure if I would shout at him or be nice to him when I got in the car. I decided I would let my instincts take over instead….

Beau_Valentine

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey guys here is part 4. I want to reiterate while conversations are maybe not word for word the general idea of what is happening is all true. I suppose all I can say for myself in the situation is I was thinking If I don't laugh I'll cry. :joy:

Part 4

On the screen with a random girl's status. It read Jamie's full name, and she called him a shitebag. While perhaps not the nicest of things, this wasn’t what shocked me. It was when I read the next part where she said his girlfriend is just as bad as him. I was stunned into silence. Perhaps I had been naive to think he had been honest about being single. I had even given him the opportunity, saying that it wouldn’t have affected what happened between us if he hadn’t been.

“Mate, are you ok?” Lauren, my friend, said to me.

My head was spinning. I had barely begun to form a response when Lauren shrieked, “Naw, what the fuck.” Oh god, what now? I thought.

Lauren turned her phone, and now the same girl who had posted the previous status had put another one up. She stated that Jamie's girlfriend can pretend their relationship is perfect, but it doesn’t change the fact he sleeps with men behind her back, and she knows it. This sent a chill down my spine. Did this mean that his girlfriend knew about me and him? More importantly, if she knew, then how did she find out? Thankfully, to my relief, I came to find out this was a previous incident and did not involve what he and I had done so far.

I suddenly sobered up very quickly. “For fuck sake,” I shouted. I had no clue what to do. Do I confront him? Do I leave it for now and pretend I don’t know? The whole situation was hurting my head. Lauren offered to batter him. I declined her kind offer as I didn’t feel that was the best course of action. Instead, I decided I would play a long game. Collect evidence before doing anything. The first step was to contact our mutual friend Robbie, who we shared.

When I told his friend what had happened between me and Jamie, he was shocked. However, what he informed me of next shocked me more.

“Andrew, you do know his girlfriend is pregnant, too?” I didn’t think this situation could get any worse, but clearly, I was wrong.

“So you're telling me Jamie lied about having a girlfriend and failed to mention she’s carrying his child? Is there anything else to add? Is he secretly a serial killer?” I said, praying it wasn’t going to get any worse.

“That’s all I know of, to be fair,” Robbie said. I could tell he felt sorry for me. I was not too fond of pity from people, and he was pitying me.

Robbie then told me who his girlfriend was, and it was up to me what my next choice was. After going onto Jamie's girlfriend's page, who happened to be Ashleigh, I soon discovered that the situation would sink to a final new low.

It turned out that she was a relation of one of my cousins I am close to. Fantastic, I thought to myself. I’ve managed to bag myself the drug dealer with the most baggage anyone could ask for.

I then discovered her TikTok videos of her posting about having a perfect partner. If only she knew, I thought to myself. My cousin's 21st birthday had been earlier in the year, and I was sure I recognised her from the party.

I then wrestled with the dilemma of whether to sit on what I knew or to play the long game like I had decided before. I came to the conclusion I was going to see where things would go from here. I made his friend promise to say nothing to Jamie about what he now knew. To this day, his friend has never told Jamie what he knows. I then decided to meet Jamie and see if he would let the truth out himself.

Getting ahold of Jamie, however, was more challenging than I thought. He must’ve been keeping a low profile after being plastered over Facebook. Eventually, after about a week, he finally resurfaced and agreed to meet me. However, the first thing Jamie said was how scared he was to meet me. I asked why, and he said he was terrified of being outed.

I mean, that’s a bit fucking late, I laughed to myself.

However, listening to Jamie more, I began to feel sorry for him. He was miserable and said he didn’t know how to deal with liking guys. The next thing I knew, he told me he would come and get me as he’d had a shit week and wanted to forget about it for a bit. Great, I thought as I panicked. What the hell do I do now? Do I tell him I know about his secret life? Or do I still try to play it normal? I was still furious that he’d lied so much. Except my time to think was cut short by the noise of his exhaust entering my street. It had only been a matter of minutes, so he must’ve been nearby as there was no way he could’ve got here so fast, even with his driving. I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door, still unsure if I would shout at him or be nice to him when I got in the car. I decided I would let my instincts take over instead….
He says “Tell no one”..
So what do you do?.. Instantly violate his trust and tell everyone that will listen *actively seeking out a mutual friend you shared to let him in on the secret.

I gotta say man, I know you were proud of your self and wanted to brag about blowin the hottest guy of your life- but, you really handled it very poorly. You are lucky he didn’t get told by your mutual friend that you were running your mouth around your small Village, telling everyone. Bcoz hat could’ve ended very badly for you! If you are going to hook up with ‘straight’ guys you need to learn to respect the trust they are extending to you in doing so.just because you are out ad proud doest mean everyone else is!

MrMTD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did mean to have this up last night. However, here it is I hope you enjoy it!

Part 6

Getting into the car, I instantly sensed Jamie wasn’t doing well. He gave me a small smile. He still was unaware that I knew anything about his girlfriend and her being pregnant. I smiled back at him.

“Are you okay?” I asked. Growing concerned by how shaken he looked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’ve just got a lot going on.” He wasn’t going to tell me himself, it would appear. I had no idea what to say to bring it into conversation.

Before I could say anything else, Jamie had taken us to a part where I lived where no one would be around. He began to explain his ex had been giving him hassle in the past week.

“Why would she be giving you hassle? I thought you both split up nearly a year ago?” I was trying to sound utterly clueless in this scenario.

“We did; she’s just a psycho who can’t accept that I didn’t like her anymore.” It became clear he was not ready to openly admit that he had lied about being single.

I had two choices. One was to follow through with my anger and give him what for about lying to me about being single. My second choice was to try and help him.

“Look, whatever she's done, you will be ok. I don’t know what it specifically is. (If he can lie, so can I, right?) but I promise you will look back at it and laugh in a year.” I realised while trying to give this comfort he’d taken my hand.

“I’d like to hope so, but she is determined to ruin my life.” He said, visibly upset.

I couldn’t quite believe I was seeing him so vulnerable. Previously, I’d met a man who was a bit like an emotionless robot unless it involved something sexual. We were now in his car with him at what looked like rock bottom.

Part of me started to feel wrong about flying off the handle when I initially found out.

“You know part of me is jealous of you.” He said, sighing.

“Why on earth would you be jealous of me?” I was now baffled.

“You are who you are. You make no apologies for it. Fucksake, even your family and friends, from what you told me, never really thought anything when you came out. You’ve been out since you were 15. I can tell you now I’d be lucky if half of my friends stuck by me if I was open about liking guys too.” Jamie now looked beaten.

“It was hard for me, too, initially. Just because they were fine doesn’t mean the scenario of them all hating me didn’t stick in my mind. Jesus, I had to be drunk to tell my mum. I suppose I’m trying to say that liking guys doesn’t make you, not you. You’d be surprised by how many friends would be fine with it.” I tried to give him a reassuring smile.

I had dealt with friends or people I knew coming out and helping them. However, no one gives you the handbook for how to help a man you like to come out and deal with the fact that he has a girlfriend.

“I just don’t think I ever could. Don’t get me wrong, I know I enjoy talking to you. I know I want to do bad things to you. But I don’t know if I could ever see myself dating you or any guy.” He was very confused. I could see the thoughts racing through his head.

I put my hand on his cheek. I’m still unsure why it felt the right thing to do. He smiled at me.

He pulled me in and kissed me. Shit, I thought this shouldn’t be happening. I had left the house so angry now we were kissing. It did feel excellent to kiss him, though. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. Oh, so we are going for it, I thought.

He pulled away. “I just wanted to know what that’d be like.” He said.

“And what did you think?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, pass marks for sure” he laughed.

“When do you need me to take you home?” He asked with a look that told me he hoped it wasn’t soon.

“I have no set schedule; I’m off tomorrow, so I’m all yours for as long as you need me.” Again, smiling, hoping it was providing some form of comfort.

“We are going a drive then.” He then put the car in gear and sped off.

Looking back, I honestly have no clue where we went. We didn’t stop again. He just kept driving for about an hour. He had his hand on my leg. Maybe my assumption that he was emotionless was unfair. He began to let me a bit more into his world. He told me his family history and why he didn’t get on with his mum. In that hour, I felt like I’d learned more about Jamie's life and how he ended up where he is than anyone I knew.

Yes, I knew continuing this while knowing he was with someone would make me just as wrong. However, having seen how broken he was beneath his persona, I didn’t feel I could block him and never speak to him again. Rightly or wrongly, I decided I would try to support him through this. I knew there was a high chance I would get burned by this, whether that be him deciding to cut contact suddenly or his girlfriend finding out I didn’t know. It was then I realised I had to admit that my attempt at gaining no feelings for him had been a significant failure.

I realised he was driving back towards my house when we arrived. I was about to get out.

“Thank you for tonight,” he said.

“Yeah, of course; I’m happy to try to help you in future if you need me.” I rubbed the top of his hand with mine.

He gave me another kiss. He was holding my face after we pulled away.

I then got out of the car and waved as he drove away. Whether I’d made the right choice to continue seeing Jamie, but I knew I would’ve felt bad if I had given up on him…

The_Quiet_One

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great story so far, man! I once knew a drug dealer who was deep in the closet. He’d sell you weed but only if you let him suck your dick.

lol In the 90's I didn't know any gay guys who didn't blow their STR8/dl weed dealers.

• Haha
Reactions: MrMTD

CoBrosef

Superior Member
Media
I did mean to have this up last night. However, here it is I hope you enjoy it!

Part 6

Getting into the car, I instantly sensed Jamie wasn’t doing well. He gave me a small smile. He still was unaware that I knew anything about his girlfriend and her being pregnant. I smiled back at him.

“Are you okay?” I asked. Growing concerned by how shaken he looked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’ve just got a lot going on.” He wasn’t going to tell me himself, it would appear. I had no idea what to say to bring it into conversation.

Before I could say anything else, Jamie had taken us to a part where I lived where no one would be around. He began to explain his ex had been giving him hassle in the past week.

“Why would she be giving you hassle? I thought you both split up nearly a year ago?” I was trying to sound utterly clueless in this scenario.

“We did; she’s just a psycho who can’t accept that I didn’t like her anymore.” It became clear he was not ready to openly admit that he had lied about being single.

I had two choices. One was to follow through with my anger and give him what for about lying to me about being single. My second choice was to try and help him.

“Look, whatever she's done, you will be ok. I don’t know what it specifically is. (If he can lie, so can I, right?) but I promise you will look back at it and laugh in a year.” I realised while trying to give this comfort he’d taken my hand.

“I’d like to hope so, but she is determined to ruin my life.” He said, visibly upset.

I couldn’t quite believe I was seeing him so vulnerable. Previously, I’d met a man who was a bit like an emotionless robot unless it involved something sexual. We were now in his car with him at what looked like rock bottom.

Part of me started to feel wrong about flying off the handle when I initially found out.

“You know part of me is jealous of you.” He said, sighing.

“Why on earth would you be jealous of me?” I was now baffled.

“You are who you are. You make no apologies for it. Fucksake, even your family and friends, from what you told me, never really thought anything when you came out. You’ve been out since you were 15. I can tell you now I’d be lucky if half of my friends stuck by me if I was open about liking guys too.” Jamie now looked beaten.

“It was hard for me, too, initially. Just because they were fine doesn’t mean the scenario of them all hating me didn’t stick in my mind. Jesus, I had to be drunk to tell my mum. I suppose I’m trying to say that liking guys doesn’t make you, not you. You’d be surprised by how many friends would be fine with it.” I tried to give him a reassuring smile.

I had dealt with friends or people I knew coming out and helping them. However, no one gives you the handbook for how to help a man you like to come out and deal with the fact that he has a girlfriend.

“I just don’t think I ever could. Don’t get me wrong, I know I enjoy talking to you. I know I want to do bad things to you. But I don’t know if I could ever see myself dating you or any guy.” He was very confused. I could see the thoughts racing through his head.

I put my hand on his cheek. I’m still unsure why it felt the right thing to do. He smiled at me.

He pulled me in and kissed me. Shit, I thought this shouldn’t be happening. I had left the house so angry now we were kissing. It did feel excellent to kiss him, though. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. Oh, so we are going for it, I thought.

He pulled away. “I just wanted to know what that’d be like.” He said.

“And what did you think?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, pass marks for sure” he laughed.

“When do you need me to take you home?” He asked with a look that told me he hoped it wasn’t soon.

“I have no set schedule; I’m off tomorrow, so I’m all yours for as long as you need me.” Again, smiling, hoping it was providing some form of comfort.

“We are going a drive then.” He then put the car in gear and sped off.

Looking back, I honestly have no clue where we went. We didn’t stop again. He just kept driving for about an hour. He had his hand on my leg. Maybe my assumption that he was emotionless was unfair. He began to let me a bit more into his world. He told me his family history and why he didn’t get on with his mum. In that hour, I felt like I’d learned more about Jamie's life and how he ended up where he is than anyone I knew.

Yes, I knew continuing this while knowing he was with someone would make me just as wrong. However, having seen how broken he was beneath his persona, I didn’t feel I could block him and never speak to him again. Rightly or wrongly, I decided I would try to support him through this. I knew there was a high chance I would get burned by this, whether that be him deciding to cut contact suddenly or his girlfriend finding out I didn’t know. It was then I realised I had to admit that my attempt at gaining no feelings for him had been a significant failure.

I realised he was driving back towards my house when we arrived. I was about to get out.

“Thank you for tonight,” he said.

“Yeah, of course; I’m happy to try to help you in future if you need me.” I rubbed the top of his hand with mine.

He gave me another kiss. He was holding my face after we pulled away.

I then got out of the car and waved as he drove away. Whether I’d made the right choice to continue seeing Jamie, but I knew I would’ve felt bad if I had given up on him…
I’m so invested in this story! Like I needs more!

Reactions: MrMTD

MrMTD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, thank you so much for the likes and responses on the story so far. I've been so busy with a deadline this week but here is the next part!

Part 7

My mind was so heavily focused on Jamie. He was all I could think about, not due to being horny or wanting to meet him. It came from a place of concern, and I wanted to know how he was coping. He’d send sporadic messages but didn’t want to continue the conversation. I got the impression this was a what he wants and what he could do were two different things type of situation.

Between worrying about Jamie, I had been given the news two weeks before my joint 21st I was having with my best friend that our room at the venue had been changed. I was going crazy about it. They were not interested; apparently, their renovation works were essential, so we had no options.

Naturally, I needed to vent. However, instead of messaging Jamie and hoping he would open it quickly, I posted it on my Snapchat story. I then left my phone for a couple of hours as I happened to be at work. Around an hour before my shift was due to finish, I got a call from Jamie.

“Alright, I just saw your story. Why the fuck have they done that to you?” Jamie said, sounding confused.

“God only knows. I tried to fight them on it, but in the end, they weren’t interested. The other room is smaller, too, so it will be a squeeze.” I was exasperated about the whole situation.

“That’s a fucking joke. You booked it a year in advance, and they’ve waited until they have your money to tell you. I wouldn’t let it go. Fight for free drinks and money back, at the very least. They are in the wrong, not you. If you wanted, you could cancel the entire thing and have a full refund as they’ve broken their contract with you.” Jamie said with a specific power to his voice.

Jamie was getting very invested in a situation that realistically didn’t affect his life. I also wondered when he took a law degree and learned about contracts.

“Yeah, I arranged to meet them on Monday, and I will fight for free drinks. I also need to ensure the room is workable, or it will need to be cancelled.” I said, sounding stressed over the whole thing. In my defence, it had taken up most of my Wednesday at work.

“Do you want me to come with you? I can probably make myself free. I don’t mind coming for backup.” Jamie said, being deadly serious.

“While I appreciate the offer, my mum is coming with me to give me a hand on dealing with them.” I then laughed. “Plus, if I take you for backup, they may ban me completely. You’re not exactly known for being rational.”

Jamie began to laugh, too.

“Yeah, you are right. Are you working? Do you want to be picked up after work?”

“If you don’t mind, that would be great. I can’t promise not to still be on a rant.”

“I’ll make sure I tune you out if you start. Once you start ranting, you won’t notice if I don’t reply anyway.” He said, laughing again.

“You cheeky cunt. I was about to say can’t wait to see you, but now I’ll say see you at half 9.” I said, loving that Jamie had made me laugh for the first time in hours.

“See you at half 9. I look forward to it.” He then hung up.

I was now in a slightly better mood. As it approached half 9, I heard Jamie getting close to the shop, and then I saw him park outside. I locked up and walked towards his car. I opened his passenger door and got in.

“Well, if it's not Mr. Moany himself,” Jamie said, smirking.

“That’s me.” I laughed.

He put his hand on my knee.

“Seriously though, are you okay? I know you have been looking forward to it.” He gave me a worried look.

“I’m just frustrated, but it will all be fine. It’s only an event. No one died, I suppose, except my dream night.” I was pretty upset, but I didn’t want to show just how devastated I was to Jamie.

He kissed my forehead. Shit, why did he do that? I thought to myself. It was charming, and I liked it, but I can’t have him making me feel things for him. Even though, realistically, I already did. He then began to drive.

“I’m going to take you a long drive.” He said as we sped down the road at the speed which still makes me terrified for my safety.

He kept his hand on my leg. I had never had anyone do that when I was with them. Why did it have to be the emotionally unavailable guy who does it for the first time? I thought to myself.

After about 2 hours of driving, Jamie let me mostly do the talking or “Rant”, as he calls it. He began to head towards where I live. We pulled into the same car park we had visited the first night I met him. He parked up and then began to kiss me. It felt incredible, and he had managed to make me feel better.

When we pulled away, I told him, “I’m not going to say the same line as last time, so get it out.”

Jamie took down his shorts, and his fully erect dick bounced up.

I wasted no time in putting my mouth around it, going up and down on it while hearing him moan. He was enjoying it as his moans were getting louder and louder. Then, to my surprise, I felt Jamie have his hand on my trousers.

“Take them off!” Jamie said through his moaning.

I did as I was told, and he began to wank me off as I continued to suck on his cock. Jamie was getting close. I could feel his dick starting to pulse, and I had my hand on his stomach.

His muscles were beginning to tighten. This was also turning me on. Jamie was wanking me off faster and faster, almost in sync with him getting closer and closer.

Then he let out a long moan. Before I knew it, his cum was in my mouth. I swallowed it, proud of the job I’d done. I then felt myself cumming as Jamie kept on pulling on my dick. He pulled me up and kissed me as I cummed into his hand.

This boy is going to be my undoing, I thought to myself.

We both managed to get ourselves into some order, and Jamie began to drive me back to my house. He parked outside and kissed me. I once again got out, telling him I would see him soon.

“You can count on it,” he said through the now-open window on his passenger door.

He then drove off. I headed into the house and got ready for bed, glad my day hadn’t been awful, and Jamie had made me happy.

samanthaDee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, thank you so much for the likes and responses on the story so far. I've been so busy with a deadline this week but here is the next part!

Part 7

My mind was so heavily focused on Jamie. He was all I could think about, not due to being horny or wanting to meet him. It came from a place of concern, and I wanted to know how he was coping. He’d send sporadic messages but didn’t want to continue the conversation. I got the impression this was a what he wants and what he could do were two different things type of situation.

Between worrying about Jamie, I had been given the news two weeks before my joint 21st I was having with my best friend that our room at the venue had been changed. I was going crazy about it. They were not interested; apparently, their renovation works were essential, so we had no options.

Naturally, I needed to vent. However, instead of messaging Jamie and hoping he would open it quickly, I posted it on my Snapchat story. I then left my phone for a couple of hours as I happened to be at work. Around an hour before my shift was due to finish, I got a call from Jamie.

“Alright, I just saw your story. Why the fuck have they done that to you?” Jamie said, sounding confused.

“God only knows. I tried to fight them on it, but in the end, they weren’t interested. The other room is smaller, too, so it will be a squeeze.” I was exasperated about the whole situation.

“That’s a fucking joke. You booked it a year in advance, and they’ve waited until they have your money to tell you. I wouldn’t let it go. Fight for free drinks and money back, at the very least. They are in the wrong, not you. If you wanted, you could cancel the entire thing and have a full refund as they’ve broken their contract with you.” Jamie said with a specific power to his voice.

Jamie was getting very invested in a situation that realistically didn’t affect his life. I also wondered when he took a law degree and learned about contracts.

“Yeah, I arranged to meet them on Monday, and I will fight for free drinks. I also need to ensure the room is workable, or it will need to be cancelled.” I said, sounding stressed over the whole thing. In my defence, it had taken up most of my Wednesday at work.

“Do you want me to come with you? I can probably make myself free. I don’t mind coming for backup.” Jamie said, being deadly serious.

“While I appreciate the offer, my mum is coming with me to give me a hand on dealing with them.” I then laughed. “Plus, if I take you for backup, they may ban me completely. You’re not exactly known for being rational.”

Jamie began to laugh, too.

“Yeah, you are right. Are you working? Do you want to be picked up after work?”

“If you don’t mind, that would be great. I can’t promise not to still be on a rant.”

“I’ll make sure I tune you out if you start. Once you start ranting, you won’t notice if I don’t reply anyway.” He said, laughing again.

“You cheeky cunt. I was about to say can’t wait to see you, but now I’ll say see you at half 9.” I said, loving that Jamie had made me laugh for the first time in hours.

“See you at half 9. I look forward to it.” He then hung up.

I was now in a slightly better mood. As it approached half 9, I heard Jamie getting close to the shop, and then I saw him park outside. I locked up and walked towards his car. I opened his passenger door and got in.

“Well, if it's not Mr. Moany himself,” Jamie said, smirking.

“That’s me.” I laughed.

He put his hand on my knee.

“Seriously though, are you okay? I know you have been looking forward to it.” He gave me a worried look.

“I’m just frustrated, but it will all be fine. It’s only an event. No one died, I suppose, except my dream night.” I was pretty upset, but I didn’t want to show just how devastated I was to Jamie.

He kissed my forehead. Shit, why did he do that? I thought to myself. It was charming, and I liked it, but I can’t have him making me feel things for him. Even though, realistically, I already did. He then began to drive.

“I’m going to take you a long drive.” He said as we sped down the road at the speed which still makes me terrified for my safety.

He kept his hand on my leg. I had never had anyone do that when I was with them. Why did it have to be the emotionally unavailable guy who does it for the first time? I thought to myself.

After about 2 hours of driving, Jamie let me mostly do the talking or “Rant”, as he calls it. He began to head towards where I live. We pulled into the same car park we had visited the first night I met him. He parked up and then began to kiss me. It felt incredible, and he had managed to make me feel better.

When we pulled away, I told him, “I’m not going to say the same line as last time, so get it out.”

Jamie took down his shorts, and his fully erect dick bounced up.

I wasted no time in putting my mouth around it, going up and down on it while hearing him moan. He was enjoying it as his moans were getting louder and louder. Then, to my surprise, I felt Jamie have his hand on my trousers.

“Take them off!” Jamie said through his moaning.

I did as I was told, and he began to wank me off as I continued to suck on his cock. Jamie was getting close. I could feel his dick starting to pulse, and I had my hand on his stomach.

His muscles were beginning to tighten. This was also turning me on. Jamie was wanking me off faster and faster, almost in sync with him getting closer and closer.

Then he let out a long moan. Before I knew it, his cum was in my mouth. I swallowed it, proud of the job I’d done. I then felt myself cumming as Jamie kept on pulling on my dick. He pulled me up and kissed me as I cummed into his hand.

This boy is going to be my undoing, I thought to myself.

We both managed to get ourselves into some order, and Jamie began to drive me back to my house. He parked outside and kissed me. I once again got out, telling him I would see him soon.

“You can count on it,” he said through the now-open window on his passenger door.

He then drove off. I headed into the house and got ready for bed, glad my day hadn’t been awful, and Jamie had made me happy.
Here I am hoping you guys became a couple and never let go of each other ever again.

This story is so sweet.

It's been a long while since I enjoyed a romantic story this much.

You and Jamie are cuties.

Don't forget to invite me to the wedding.

Aunt Samantha.

CoBrosef

Superior Member
Media
Here I am hoping you guys became a couple and never let go of each other ever again.

This story is so sweet.

Aunt Samantha.
I’m so invested in this story as well aunt Samantha! Like ughhh it’s like I’m watching some sort of movie

HvarATH

Experimental Member
Media

This story is so sweet.

Aunt Samantha.
Right, it’s actually really sweet and find myself becoming quite invested.

I want an invite too! Lol