The Snikle (jesse) From Tiktok/instagram

theVAguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s doing a subathon on Twitch and I’m pretty sure he went full dong after a shower. He swiftly deleted the VOD but is there anyway to go back?
That one in particular has been *super* deleted somehow. Wish I knew about it earlier.

big_guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He’s doing a subathon on Twitch and I’m pretty sure he went full dong after a shower. He swiftly deleted the VOD but is there anyway to go back?
I really hope someone got the video and will be willing to share it!

Coronathebeer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did you saw it? How was it? How is it look like? Shaved or hairy? Big or not? Cut or uncut? I have soo many questions

KingMeBro

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you saw it? How was it? How is it look like? Shaved or hairy? Big or not? Cut or uncut? I have soo many questions
I wasn’t actually paying attention. I didn’t know I missed something until he started making jokes about it. One of his chatters is the one who told him to restart the stream and delete to VOD so I guess we have them to thank for nothing.

big_guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’m guessing that since nothing popped up that means nobody managed to capture it

Sadly he’s probably going to be more careful going forward but here’s to hoping that’s not the case and someone has a screen recorder going next time