Teninchtop On Twitter/onlyfans

raphael50

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok so I’m top only, so really don’t care about dick or dick size.. so it’s really hard for me to understand the huge appeal for an ugly undefined old guy just because he has a big dick.. anyway, am I the only one who finds his voice and dirty talk the most annoying unpleasant thing that completely ruins his videos ? Please just shut up and fuck these cute bottoms!

naughty_gam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok so I’m top only, so really don’t care about dick or dick size.. so it’s really hard for me to understand the huge appeal for an ugly undefined old guy just because he has a big dick.. anyway, am I the only one who finds his voice and dirty talk the most annoying unpleasant thing that completely ruins his videos ? Please just shut up and fuck these cute bottoms!
"Open your mouth for daddy!", "Who's a greedy boy", "Show off your pussy for daddy!". All in a mock Mancunian accent...

Reactions: Zoiseth

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Open your mouth for daddy!", "Who's a greedy boy", "Show off your pussy for daddy!". All in a mock Mancunian accent...
Nothing worse when a lad calls it a pussy it's grim as hell. Why is a gay man calling another man's arse hole a pussy...

BiShyGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Has anyone bought the dildo of his dick? This is quite an expensive sex toy but I'm looking for a realistic 10 inch uncut dildo...and this is the closest I can find. I'm not sure I want to spend $200 though.
Excuse me for speaking out of turn, but ain’t no dildo worth $200 unless a man comes with it!

TheFinalGayBoy6990

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Excuse me for speaking out of turn, but ain’t no dildo worth $200 unless a man comes with it!
lol it’s true. But why is it so hard to find an uncut dildo in this size?

Do you have any recommendations of where to find one?