Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is quite an expensive sex toy but I'm looking for a realistic 10 inch uncut dildo...and this is the closest I can find. I'm note sure I want to spent $200 though.

Has anyone bought this? Or can you recommend cheaper options ? It's hard to find uncut dildos this size.

Daddy's dildo

NickSpud91

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just too big for me! He’s huge ;)
Out of curiosity, does it seem realistically sized to you - or is it unbelievable that it could be attached to a real person? I ask because I had bought the Rocco Steele one a while back and when it came in I thought "there's no way this is his actual size" and I was actually disappointed by the thought I was sold a fantasy instead of a plausible stand-in.

zachdownunder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Out of curiosity, does it seem realistically sized to you - or is it unbelievable that it could be attached to a real person? I ask because I had bought the Rocco Steele one a while back and when it came in I thought "there's no way this is his actual size" and I was actually disappointed by the thought I was sold a fantasy instead of a plausible stand-in.
I find there are many real dicks that are truly wild in size. This appears to be one of them! I love the “compare” images TIP posted with the toy. It’s definitely not as plush as his real cock or some other toys, so you feel every inch of it in you ;)

vanagon

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm very curious about this too. Is he really THAT big? Seems implausible....

Reglee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Could you take a pic of the Rocco Steele dildo?