Taylor Zakhar Perez

Status
Not open for further replies.

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People are speculating that he won't be at Coachella this year cause it seems like he's busy and he's not as active online, lol, but we won't know until the date arrives :blush:

Who knows what are his plans? He always manages to do some travel every year though.
nothing yet until the met gala and the glaad awards in New York and also both events are the same week

MDTwunkStallion

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nothing yet until the met gala and the glaad awards in New York and also both events are the same week
We have no idea if he is attending MET Gala. For that event, we probably won’t know until the day of.

WTFamihere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No one said anything about off season nomination... you are the one hell bent on justifying his existence in the Oscars in the worst possible ways as if he personally offended you by being there or something.
He was invited, made great impressions and good interviews and it was a great exposure to him and that's it. Reducing him to just pretty face is not being realistic. It's insulting. Your posts made some petty hater saying he begged to be there. Is that what you want?
Um no, I wasn't even mentioning the oscars, but reading more into the INsta post is... I dunno, to say it means something more because some nominees didn't get a post, it doesn't really make any sense tbh and if it's not because of his work (which it can't really be TBH, his film wasn't up for anything) then it is because of how he looks and that he has style on the carpet and it's not really reducing him, that's what he's out there doing and it's because he's popular

I didn't make anyone say anything, that's some wild speculation to say my post made someone say he begged to be there. And like, A listers beg to go, as I said Rachel wasn't invited when she was the leading lady in a film nominated and she literally begged on Insta to go. I cannot make anyone say anything on here

Lord above!

WTFamihere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i get it you are not a stan or fanatic over him, but why not be happy?? you questioned everything that's been happening, like just be happy whatever comes his way dude. i'm not telling you to be a super fan, but oscars happened 2 weeks and you still brought up the fact that he's a plus one when obviously he's not
I'm not unhappy? I was just chatting

The Oscars discourse is weird, I didn't bring it up like that, I just said when someone posted over the tumblr post that maybe he went with him as they are/planning to work together and then it all spiralled out and that wasn't really on me, it was just chat, there's no hate in just chatting about things. Not everything is an attack on Taylor, it's just talk and it wasn't negative it just was

94_h

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Um no, I wasn't even mentioning the oscars, but reading more into the INsta post is... I dunno, to say it means something more because some nominees didn't get a post, it doesn't really make any sense tbh and if it's not because of his work (which it can't really be TBH, his film wasn't up for anything) then it is because of how he looks and that he has style on the carpet and it's not really reducing him, that's what he's out there doing and it's because he's popular

I didn't make anyone say anything, that's some wild speculation to say my post made someone say he begged to be there. And like, A listers beg to go, as I said Rachel wasn't invited when she was the leading lady in a film nominated and she literally begged on Insta to go. I cannot make anyone say anything on here

Lord above!
Rachel didn't "beg" to go to the Oscars guys.

Please read this; she replied to someone on social media and people found out she was not invited, the internet was furious and then she got invited as a presenter.

So the "A-Listers beg to go the Oscars" theory that you assume is 100% factual is absolutely not true folks.

tumblr_6bc701ef5772b671588bb0c7f1362ea2_65372936_500.gif

So is safe to assume everything this person says is delusional; let's move on ;)

ranmaboygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not unhappy? I was just chatting

The Oscars discourse is weird, I didn't bring it up like that, I just said when someone posted over the tumblr post that maybe he went with him as they are/planning to work together and then it all spiralled out and that wasn't really on me, it was just chat, there's no hate in just chatting about things. Not everything is an attack on Taylor, it's just talk and it wasn't negative it just was
then stop the whining dude. this is not just about the oscar, you're also on something else when the news came out that taylor signed with a different agency, like just be happy

WTFamihere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
then stop the whining dude. this is not just about the oscar, you're also on something else when the news came out that taylor signed with a different agency, like just be happy
yeah, I wasn't even whining, other people took what I said and started whining

My mistake was thinking discussion was allowed, I assumed we could talk about things, but it's a nope, that's fine. Literally just talking there was no insults

Anyway, I am happy... thankfully have other things to be doing so have a great weekend anyway...

ranmaboygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

My mistake was thinking discussion was allowed, I assumed we could talk about things, but it's a nope, that's fine. Literally just talking there was no insults

Anyway, I am happy... thankfully have other things to be doing so have a great weekend anyway...

ranmaboygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

uhh okay

Status
Not open for further replies.