Tanner Buchanan Nudes?

calif8

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
After all the "hire _____ actors for _____ roles" I love that someone made a movie where both male leads are queen dudes playing it str8
That's what I've been saying. I don't understand why you would hire Sebastian and Tanner to star in a rom-com and then have them fight over a girl

rebxxxcraft

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
There is no evidence of that... but some people sure are confident concluding that :eyes:
He frequents gay bars, pride festivals. Constantly wears a pride flag as jewelry. And his non-actor circle of friends are all girls and gay men. He's telling you without telling you ( as is his choice)

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He frequents gay bars, pride festivals. Constantly wears a pride flag as jewelry. And his non-actor circle of friends are all girls and gay men. He's telling you without telling you ( as is his choice)

Some of this I'm familiar with, some I'm not. How does he "frequent" gay bars? And I haven't seen him associate with anyone other than Mary Mouser. Are you talking about Sebastian Croft? Because he was a co-star, which is far from compelling evidence.

Reactions: bigboaster

bosoxnh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Where are you getting your info from? I've never seen anything about this stuff?

Reactions: paulpb

rebxxxcraft

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Where are you getting your info from? I've never seen anything about this stuff?
There are literal multiple posts in this thread alone about it LOL with pictures juat filter most liked posts. Also I live in WeHo now and he's frequently at the gay bars

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are literal multiple posts in this thread alone about it LOL with pictures juat filter most liked posts. Also I live in WeHo now and he's frequently at the gay bars

Well that’s important information you didn’t mention before lol. No need to get snippy about it, we ‘re just trying to understand better.

rebxxxcraft

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well that’s important information you didn’t mention before lol. No need to get snippy about it, we ‘re just trying to understand better.
Not trying to be snippy just saying the majority of information has already been posted here in 2022 and 2023 by others (with pics)

Reactions: wadems

bosoxnh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I guess I should have gone through the old pix first! Yeah, I see what you mean!! Sorry!