Tales from the Locker Room (Erotic Story)

SelfCtrlX

Superior Member
Media
UPDATE
New Series -
Pleasure Spa

What sexual pleasures will our character find himself in on his visit to a spa. The spa filled with dark rooms, massage areas, steam rooms, saunas, and more. Overhearing stories about what this spa really is has gotten Chris interested to see for himself. Plus it's better than the constantly broken sauna and steam room at the gym. How deep will he find himself when uncovering all that this place has to offer?

Author's notes: Started this story recently in addition to currently working on Tales From The Locker Room. Weekly updates on Patreon on Tuesdays and Friday. Hoping to be more active with my writing. Let me know your thoughts..... it's about to get steamy with this one.

Next Chapter for Tales From The Locker Room will be added. Soon (without further delay.... thank y'all for your patience. Definitely hoping to do this writing thing and be more frequent with posts!) :)

This series & more available on my Patreon

Reactions: jthomasmpls

SelfCtrlX

Superior Member
Media
I was originally going to end at Part V (a while back)... but had more stories that I could tell within this story instead of making a separate short story so this is where I picked back up to continue with the story and have since continued further (so this could be an entire novel with 25 or so chapters.

PART VI

I woke up in his bed, naked. His scent was all over me and the sheets I laid in, and his seed inside of me. If I could have gotten pregnant, I would have been. It was funny that that was the thought that crossed my mind after that night but this was feeling different. I noticed Rome wasn’t in the room but could smell breakfast being made in the kitchen and the sounds of music in the other room.

This was something I didn’t expect.

I gathered the strength to get up and fumbled around for some clothes or anything to cover myself but I couldn’t find any of my belongings. I couldn’t even remember where I was undressed so naked it was. I walked out into the hallway and located the bathroom for the morning piss and opted for a shower.

I thought of asking Rome but something made it feel like I was at home and he wouldn’t have minded. Inside was nicely decorated and everything I needed was there. I recognized his scent in the soap and lathered my body with it. His body made it smell even better and I couldn’t help but envision his body dripping with sweat as I remembered seeing him in the sauna.

Damn.

Was I really inside his home? Had we really came back to his place to fuck – no make love, and not just see each other when we could inside the sauna or at the gym?

I stepped out the shower and dried off and finally exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. I found Rome in the kitchen, naked. Naked and cooking. It was a gorgeous sight to see.

“Found your way around my place I see. Looking all refreshed. C’mere.” Rome said, noticing me watching him in the kitchen. I walked in and he pulled me into his naked body and kissed me. His tongue invaded my mouth and he tasted good as fuck. I felt his dick jump and it made mine jump as well. As he held me close, Rome pulled the towel off of me and our dicks touched and his body heat was all I could feel. The temperature had definitely risen.“Thought I’d make you breakfast. Show off my cooking.”

“I’m impressed.” I managed to say but was lost in wanting him as my breakfast. My hand caressed his body and grabbed hold of his dick. “Look like breakfast is right here,”

We kissed again before Rome went to tend to the food. I was enjoying the view of him and the fact that he was cooking but also the fact that he was naked and his body looked good. We were both naked and this morning was everything I needed.

“Taste this,” Rome spoke.

I immediately wanted to taste his dick when the words came out. It was just the way he sounded and the way he said it that I almost overlooked him talking about his food. He brought a spoonful over to my mouth and the flavors were too good. I couldn’t even guess what it was that he was feeding me but I could taste apple, pear and cinnamon flavors dripping over what seemed to be a pancake but it was better than any pancake I had ever had.

“Mmm, thats good.” I said as syrup dripped down my mouth. Rome was already licking my face before I could wipe it off and then another kiss. “So you’re really a whole chef out here?”

“I try,”

“So what do you call this dish?” I looked over to what he plated and it was definitely plated like a chef would. Almost thin but fluffy cakes with drizzle syrup and fruits that Rome had made.

“Pancakes,” We laughed before he actually named the dish, “Teff pancakes, with apple pear compote. Just a little something.

The chef talk was hot too. If Rome hadn’t sat the plates down for us to sit and eat, I would’ve had him for breakfast. Of course there would be room for that after we ate. but the food was too delicious. And it was cute that we would be feeding each other and sharing food after the night we had but this was just the beginning.

With the compote he made still being left, he dipped his finger in it before bringing it to my mouth. I licked his finger to tease what he could feel in other places but he knew that already. It was his plan. The apple/pear syrup was sweet and delicious but on him it was even better.

“That taste’s so good,” I said.

“Does it?” Rome dipped some more out before he rubbed the syrup on my chest and immediately went to licking my chest and abs before moving his tongue to my nipples. As we sat on the high stools in front of the table top that was attached to the wall, I watched his dick spring to life as he continued licking away at my body, my hands couldn’t help but reach down to feel him as he brought his lips back to mine.

“You taste so good,” I said when he pulled back from the kiss.

“You know what else taste good,” Rome said as he turned his body so I could have a better view of his dick. I couldn’t even act like I was ready to dive down and suck on it. It looked heavy, thick and veiny. I knew my way around it. But I was ready for more of it.

Rome dipped some more syrup down on himself and I went in to lick it off his lap. Licking his thighs and the length of his dick before I took his dick into my mouth. I heard Rome let out a moan and I continued on licking and sucking, going up and down on his dick. It was the breakfast I was craving but I also wanted to reward him.

I continued taking him in my mouth as if it was the only thing I knew how and when he stood and thrusted into me, I let him. I let him slide in and out of my throat as my face continuously felt the heat of his body as he moved.

He had me.

The pleasure I was feeling was more than I knew I was prepared for but when he reached a climax, I pulled him in, drinking all of his juices as he came down my throat. I didn’t stop licking and sucking him as his body moved out of his control.

It had become a consistent thing between Rome & I. I was seeing him more and spending time getting to know him. We spent more time outside of the gym exploring much of the city, catching a show, eating at a new restaurant. Were we heading towards being in a relationship?

The thought crossed my mind.

We were always together. We would go to work and then meet up afterwards. I was staying over at his place and it began to feel like I lived there.

Days at the gym were different as we worked out and Rome showed me different workouts he had saw. It was like he was my trainer but something more. Doing lifts, “Release slowly than pull yourself up,” he said and held on to me to guide me in the workout or to feel on me. His hands fell over my ass as I pulled myself up and he used the opportunity ‘to help’ move me up. It was something about his hands as he moved to the side of me, one hand on my ass and the other moving to grab my dick.

I released slowly from the pull up and let go to stand on the ground.

“So you just gonna distract me with all this?” he said as he grabbed my dick and ass.

“Distract you?” I said. “You the one grabbing all up on me,”

“Well, yeah cause…” he trailed off from his thought as he leaned in to kiss me. I kissed back and got lost in him. “You make me want to fuck you right here,”

And he could have.

He knew that.

I had no reply when we broke from our kiss I moved over to the next machine knowing there was little restraint in me left if I said anything to test him. I adjusted the weights and laid back on the bench and began lifting. My dick was hard from his hands and the thought of him being so nasty while we were in the middle of a serious training workout.

From my gym shorts it was obvious how he had awakened something there was no point to resist.

“I see you,” Rome said but he wasn’t talking about the workout.

He stood behind my head as I lifted weights, attempting to focus but immediately was drawn to the how hard he was in his shorts right above my face.

“You see these gains. Who would’ve thought.” I finally said something.

“Yeah… gains. Definitely.” Rome said as he grabbed his dick and moved his hands to shake his bulge — again, right above my face. “I can’t even think about the training anymore. I want more of you right now.”

There was no focusing anymore when Rome pulled his dick out of his pants and waved it in my face before it was smacking my face and lips. My tongue immediately stuck out to take him in and the workout took me to where I was trying to resist.

I watched in the mirror as his dick slid in and out of my mouth.

“Damn you so good at that,” he moaned. “Knew you wanted it.”

And I did.

But were we really about to go further while in the gym. Its not like it was packed but we weren’t entirely alone.

But when did that stop me before.

It was different not being in the sauna or steam room but it was also different with him.

Without realizing I continued lifting the weight as Rome pushed his dick deeper in my throat. A few more in the set before it was back in its original state and I was completely focused on Rome. I sat up on the bench and turned around to face him and took him back into my mouth and his hands grabbed over me before pulling my head deeper on to him.

It was just so good with him, no matter where we were and no matter how many times, he could easily get me in this position and I loved being here.

I was his.

We’d stop and return to ‘working out’ before someone would come in the area to work out and laugh at almost being caught but continue when we were alone. We could have easily went to the sauna or steam room or even the locker room but there was something about being in the middle of the gym in the weight area.

I was ready for what was next, imagining him pulling my gym shorts off me and bending me over the workout bench. I could imagine him sliding in me right there and how loud I would moan as he would go deeper and deeper. We would draw an audience and continue fucking like it was just us.

That would’ve been something.

Rome adjusted himself again before someone walked into the weight area. We’d exchange laughs again before Rome motioned for us to head out.

Again I could imagine all the places in the gym where he could pull me or push me against the wall and slide inside me, fucking me against the wall or the window, or in one of the rooms reserved for classes. I couldn’t pay attention to anything else but him and how good he looked and how much I wanted him. He spoke as I followed him through the gym and to the locker room but I didn’t hear him over the thought of him fucking me here. It was different, not like the other times — I told myself.

We existed in this thing outside of here and with him I was lost to a desire. Not just a need of him but the idea that it wasn’t just me. I could see in his eyes as he spoke and I nodded, agreeing to what I hadn’t heard and laughing when I watched him smile and laughed as he reach for the gym bag out of the locker.

“You didn’t here nothing I said, did you?”

“I did,” I said. “I was just looking at how good you look.”

He leaned over and his lips pressed against mine and his hands wrapped around me to pull me into him.

“I really would fuck you right here,” he said.

Do it.

I need you to.

“Lucky we have to go get ready for this reservation,”

Damn.

We left for home, showered and got dressed. If only if I was listening but I knew I agreed to going out and it was fine because the thought lingered and the need to have him only grew from the time the words left his mouth.

1.png

[TO BE CONTINUED?]

Author's notes: Damien's world is quickly changing. Has the realm of possibilities within the locker room changed into something more. Where would the possibilities go from here.

Next Parts Available Now on Patreon
Other series: Love & Lust / Pleasure Spa

SelfCtrlX

Superior Member
Media
***REVISED****
CHAPTER 6 - NEEDING SOME MORE
(added parts in bold - doesn't change the story and the place the story currently is 5 chapters after this; just felt this chapter needed to be longer/as the other ones are)

I woke up in his bed, naked. His scent was all over me and the sheets I laid in, and his seed inside of me. If I could have gotten pregnant, I would have been. It was funny that that was the thought that crossed my mind after that night but this was feeling different. I noticed Rome wasn’t in the room but could smell breakfast being made in the kitchen and the sounds of music in the other room.

This was something I didn’t expect.

I gathered the strength to get up and fumbled around for some clothes or anything to cover myself but I couldn’t find any of my belongings. I couldn’t even remember where I was undressed so naked it was. I walked out into the hallway and located the bathroom for the morning piss and opted for a shower.

I thought of asking Rome but something made it feel like I was at home and he wouldn’t have minded. Inside was nicely decorated and everything I needed was there. I recognized his scent in the soap and lathered my body with it. His body made it smell even better and I couldn’t help but envision his body dripping with sweat as I remembered seeing him in the sauna.

Damn.

Was I really inside his home? Had we really came back to his place to fuck – no make love, and not just see each other when we could inside the sauna or at the gym?

I stepped out the shower and dried off and finally exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. I found Rome in the kitchen, naked. Naked and cooking. It was a gorgeous sight to see.

“Found your way around my place I see. Looking all refreshed. C’mere.” Rome said, noticing me watching him in the kitchen. I walked in and he pulled me into his naked body and kissed me. His tongue invaded my mouth and he tasted good as fuck. I felt his dick jump and it made mine jump as well. As he held me close, Rome pulled the towel off of me and our dicks touched and his body heat was all I could feel. The temperature had definitely risen.“Thought I’d make you breakfast. Show off my cooking.”

“I’m impressed.” I managed to say but was lost in wanting him as my breakfast. My hand caressed his body and grabbed hold of his dick. “Look like breakfast is right here,”

We kissed again before Rome went to tend to the food. I was enjoying the view of him and the fact that he was cooking but also the fact that he was naked and his body looked good. We were both naked and this morning was everything I needed.

“Taste this,” Rome spoke.

I immediately wanted to taste his dick when the words came out. It was just the way he sounded and the way he said it that I almost overlooked him talking about his food. He brought a spoonful over to my mouth and the flavors were too good. I couldn’t even guess what it was that he was feeding me but I could taste apple, pear and cinnamon flavors dripping over what seemed to be a pancake but it was better than any pancake I had ever had.

“Mmm, thats good.” I said as syrup dripped down my mouth. Rome was already licking my face before I could wipe it off and then another kiss. “So you’re really a whole chef out here?”

“I try,”

“So what do you call this dish?” I looked over to what he plated and it was definitely plated like a chef would. Almost thin but fluffy cakes with drizzle syrup and fruits that Rome had made.

“Pancakes,” We laughed before he actually named the dish, “Teff pancakes, with apple pear compote. Just a little something.

The chef talk was hot too. If Rome hadn’t sat the plates down for us to sit and eat, I would’ve had him for breakfast. Of course there would be room for that after we ate. but the food was too delicious. And it was cute that we would be feeding each other and sharing food after the night we had but this was just the beginning.

With the compote he made still being left, he dipped his finger in it before bringing it to my mouth. I licked his finger to tease what he could feel in other places but he knew that already. It was his plan. The apple/pear syrup was sweet and delicious but on him it was even better.

“That taste’s so good,” I said.

“Does it?” Rome dipped some more out before he rubbed the syrup on my chest and immediately went to licking my chest and abs before moving his tongue to my nipples. As we sat on the high stools in front of the table top that was attached to the wall, I watched his dick spring to life as he continued licking away at my body, my hands couldn’t help but reach down to feel him as he brought his lips back to mine.

“You taste so good,” I said when he pulled back from the kiss.

“You know what else taste good,” Rome said as he turned his body so I could have a better view of his dick. I couldn’t even act like I was ready to dive down and suck on it. It looked heavy, thick and veiny. I knew my way around it. But I was ready for more of it.

Rome dipped some more syrup down on himself and I went in to lick it off his lap. Licking his thighs and the length of his dick before I took his dick into my mouth. I heard Rome let out a moan and I continued on licking and sucking, going up and down on his dick. It was the breakfast I was craving but I also wanted to reward him.

I continued taking him in my mouth as if it was the only thing I knew how and when he stood and thrusted into me, I let him. I let him slide in and out of my throat as my face continuously felt the heat of his body as he moved.

He had me.

The pleasure I was feeling was more than I knew I was prepared for but when he reached a climax, I pulled him in, drinking all of his juices as he came down my throat. I didn’t stop licking and sucking him as his body moved out of his control.

It had become a consistent thing between Rome & I. I was seeing him more and spending time getting to know him. We spent more time outside of the gym exploring much of the city, catching a show, eating at a new restaurant. Were we heading towards being in a relationship?

The thought crossed my mind.

We were always together. We would go to work and then meet up afterwards. I was staying over at his place and it began to feel like I lived there.

Days at the gym were different as we worked out and Rome showed me different workouts he had saw. It was like he was my trainer but something more. Doing lifts, “Release slowly than pull yourself up,” he said and held on to me to guide me in the workout or to feel on me. His hands fell over my ass as I pulled myself up and he used the opportunity ‘to help’ move me up. It was something about his hands as he moved to the side of me, one hand on my ass and the other moving to grab my dick.

I released slowly from the pull up and let go to stand on the ground.

“So you just gonna distract me with all this?” he said as he grabbed my dick and ass.

“Distract you?” I said. “You the one grabbing all up on me,”

“Well, yeah cause…” he trailed off from his thought as he leaned in to kiss me. I kissed back and got lost in him. “You make me want to fuck you right here,”

And he could have.

He knew that.

I had no reply when we broke from our kiss I moved over to the next machine knowing there was little restraint in me left if I said anything to test him. I adjusted the weights and laid back on the bench and began lifting. My dick was hard from his hands and the thought of him being so nasty while we were in the middle of a serious training workout.

From my gym shorts it was obvious how he had awakened something there was no point to resist.

“I see you,” Rome said but he wasn’t talking about the workout.

He stood behind my head as I lifted weights, attempting to focus but immediately was drawn to the how hard he was in his shorts right above my face.

“You see these gains. Who would’ve thought.” I finally said something.

“Yeah… gains. Definitely.” Rome said as he grabbed his dick and moved his hands to shake his bulge — again, right above my face. “I can’t even think about the training anymore. I want more of you right now.”

There was no focusing anymore when Rome pulled his dick out of his pants and waved it in my face before it was smacking my face and lips. My tongue immediately stuck out to take him in and the workout took me to where I was trying to resist.

I watched in the mirror as his dick slid in and out of my mouth.

“Damn you so good at that,” he moaned. “Knew you wanted it.”

And I did.

But were we really about to go further while in the gym. Its not like it was packed but we weren’t entirely alone.

But when did that stop me before.

It was different not being in the sauna or steam room but it was also different with him.

Without realizing I continued lifting the weight as Rome pushed his dick deeper in my throat. A few more in the set before it was back in its original state and I was completely focused on Rome. I sat up on the bench and turned around to face him and took him back into my mouth and his hands grabbed over me before pulling my head deeper on to him.

It was just so good with him, no matter where we were and no matter how many times, he could easily get me in this position and I loved being here.

I was his.

We’d stop and return to ‘working out’ before someone would come in the area to work out and laugh at almost being caught but continue when we were alone. We could have easily went to the sauna or steam room or even the locker room but there was something about being in the middle of the gym in the weight area.

I was ready for what was next, imagining him pulling my gym shorts off me and bending me over the workout bench. I could imagine him sliding in me right there and how loud I would moan as he would go deeper and deeper. We would draw an audience and continue fucking like it was just us.

That would’ve been something.

Rome adjusted himself again before someone walked into the weight area. We’d exchange laughs again before Rome motioned for us to head out.

Again I could imagine all the places in the gym where he could pull me or push me against the wall and slide inside me, fucking me against the wall or the window, or in one of the rooms reserved for classes. I couldn’t pay attention to anything else but him and how good he looked and how much I wanted him. He spoke as I followed him through the gym and to the locker room but I didn’t hear him over the thought of him fucking me here. It was different, not like the other times — I told myself.

We existed in this thing outside of here and with him I was lost to a desire. Not just a need of him but the idea that it wasn’t just me. I could see in his eyes as he spoke and I nodded, agreeing to what I hadn’t heard and laughing when I watched him smile and laughed as he reach for the gym bag out of the locker.

“You didn’t here nothing I said, did you?”

“I did,” I said. “I was just looking at how good you look.”

He leaned over and his lips pressed against mine and his hands wrapped around me to pull me into him.

“I really would fuck you right here,” he said.

Do it.

I need you to.

We would leave the gym and every other workout would be the same. Finding moments where we were alone or going to parts of the gym where there were less people, often to make out, for me to end up on my knees or for him to tease that he would fuck me, and he didn’t care if anyone would see us.

We rarely found ourselves back in the sauna or steam room. Often times, we took to outdoor workouts, bicycle rides, running along the pier or at a basketball court or tennis court.

Everywhere we ended up, we each were testing the boundaries of how far we could push each other and how close we could get to fucking.

One time we were walking towards the pier even though we hadn’t decided what the workout of the day would be, it was a day to enjoy the city, see the sites and feel like a tourist.

“Have you seen the new location that’s about to open soon?” Rome spoke.

“No, where is it?”

“Way downtown. It’s one of the elite flagship gyms they’re trying to roll out, it has a different membership tier from the other gyms. We might pass it. Once we get this run started,”

Rome started running out of nowhere. I was up for the challenge, but he got a head start.

“So, no warning?” I shouted. “I’ll let you have a head start.” I prepared myself to start running. We had yet to reach the pier trail, but I paid attention to the path Rome had taken as I started running.

I knew the city well, so I didn’t need the same path, just needed to find my way towards the waterfront. I dodged the honking of cars and the chatter of pedestrians to catch up to Rome as he ran backwards while facing me.

“Thought you were faster than that,”

“Just warming up,”

We reached the path near the pier, and I watched as Rome turned to face me while taunting how ahead of me he was.

“Enjoy the lead while you can,”

I pushed myself harder, determined to close the gap between us. There was a lot of dodging obstacles, pedestrians walking or jogging and the occasional challenge of moving out of the way of bikes and scooters.

“What’s that? Can’t hear you. You’re falling behind.” his voice laced with playful arrogance.

I was following his lead, keeping a distance behind as I could feel the sweat dripping down. I caught up to Rome as he stopped at a water fountain, filling a bottle with water. The moment he filled it, I should have expected that he would splash all the water on me.

I laughed at the outcome as I tried to grab my water bottle out of the bag I was carrying. I didn’t need to fill it to throw water on him.

“Nice of you to catch up,” Rome stated.

“I was letting you win, and you had a head start,” I responded.

Rome was filling his water up for real this time to drink and I did the same. We spent a moment, cooling off and looking at the view of the city across the river. There was a cool breeze that blew as the sun started to set.

“Now for the real race.” I suggested.

“What are the stakes?” Rome asked.

I knew where the idea was going. I could only think of all the times Rome stated in a random place, he would fuck me right there. As good as it sounded and as much as it turned me on, I always wanted to know if he would. What could we do outside in the city? What pathways could we follow for it to actually end in it happening?

“Let me see,” I wondered. “How about… I get what I want when I win.”

I took off running, even though we didn’t really set a finish line or a place to end, this time I had the head start. I guess our finish line was somehow where the new gym location was. I had to find the address as I ran down the pier, further downtown towards the park.

It was 12 minutes away. I followed the path and the GPS as I continued holding the lead in front of Rome. The grin on my face made me refrain from taunting him or saying anything as I kept a pace, I was trying not to see how far behind he was or how close he was.

“So, we never even set the rules, a destination or a path.” Rome said. He was beside me.

“Right but I figured… It didn’t matter where, I’m going to get what I want anyway.” I teased.

We slowed our running as Rome playfully grabbed hold of me.

“But what do I get?” he said.

“Well… you get to give me what I want.”

His grip pulled me into him. I had stopped running and the force swung me around to face him. He had me again. His hands found their way to hold on to my ass as my body pressed into him.

“And is this what you want?” Rome asked.

I could feel his dick in his shorts moving against me. It was what I wanted. His lips pressed against mine as he started kissing me. I kissed back as we rubbed around on each other’s bodies. We were half sweaty, but I didn’t matter. The cool breeze was enough to cool us down from the running we had done, and this moment was a much needed break.

My hands found a way to slide through his shorts and grab hold of what I wanted. Slightly sweaty, I could feel it throbbing under my touch as it grew from the pleasure happening between us.

I wanted to play the reverse card on him. The words, I would suck you right here almost came out of my mouth. Rome continued kissing me, sliding his tongue in and out of my mouth. He squeezed and grabbed my ass.

There was too much excitement with everything that was happening.

“I’m amazed we ran all the way down here,” Rome said as we parted from each other for a second.

“I can get competitive,”

“I see,” Rome responded. “There’s the new gym over there,” he looked over in the direction of the gym.

“I wonder if the layout leaves spaces for you to fuck me right there, or everywhere… anywhere? Hmm right here?” I teased.

Rome laughed. “I would, don’t start.”

“We already started.”

“True.” he kissed me again. “The run got us off schedule. But we do have to go get ready for this reservation, or we’ll be late.”

Damn.

What reservation?

Matter of fact, we could be late.

Our outdoor workout for the day took us passed the schedule that was set. I was okay with being late if it meant I could taste Rome right then and there and have him anytime and anyplace as he kept teasing me, but we decided to head back home, showered and got dressed. I knew I agreed to going out and it was fine, but I had forgotten about the reservation. We were constantly going back and forth, challenging each other, and seeing how far things would go that the thought lingered and the need to have him only grew from the time the words left his mouth.

[TO BE CONTINUED?]

Author's notes: Damien's world is quickly changing. Has the realm of possibilities within the locker room changed into something more. Where would the possibilities go from here.

SelfCtrlX

Superior Member
Media
CHAPTER 7 - WANTING SOME MORE

I watched him instead of the show. Paying more attention to the way his face lit up with laughter or smiled or looked around the room. Every glance to me was sexy. Singing along was cute. The way he looked in his clothes, all I could think about was when I could get him out of them.

The play was good but I distracted myself with him. Though the night was planned out, meeting his friends who joined us, I was somehow in a realm where it was just the two of us.

As we left the theater, we walked towards a restaurant near by, one that I had never been to. I walked a few steps behind, stealing glances at him whenever I could. His laughter rang out, infectious and warm, and I found myself drawn to him even more. This was a side of him that I hadn’t seen yet, much different from his workout trainer vibe that found us dripping with sweat in the sauna with our bodies inseparable.

"So, what did you think of the play?" one of his friends asked, breaking me from the thoughts of Rome.

"It was great," I spoke, flashing a smile in Rome’s direction. “Also discovering the voice on this one, he should have been on stage with them.”

His friend, Derrick laughed. “His singing is ok,”

"Noticed your eyes didn’t come off of this one at all.” TJ said.

I felt a flush creeping up my neck, but I managed to keep my composure. The thought of the growing sexual tension that was building that day. If they knew. During the intermission, we would have missed the second act if we could, if I got my hands on him. My eyes met Rome’s again. “How could I?” I said hoping he would pick up on the signal.

We continued, the conversation flowed easily between us, but all the while, there was an undercurrent of tension between me and Rome. I could sense that he felt it too, the unspoken desire hanging in the air between us.

Eventually, we arrived at the restaurant, and was finally seated at the best table there. I sat beside Rome, our arms touching as I leaned into him purposely.

"So, how did you two meet?" TJ asked, turning to me with a curious expression.

Before I could respond, Rome answered. “Started with correcting his form, working out. Unofficially brought back the personal trainer in me.” he said, glancing to me. His hands, under the table caressing my thigh. He leaned in for a kiss.

I wasn’t expecting all the romantic things. I nodded. Knowing if the look in my eyes could speak they would say much more.

“Working him out, did you?” Derrick asked.

“Why you always gotta be nasty?” Rome said as he laughed over the question.

I though back to the sweat dripping off his body again as he worked out in front of me in the sauna. His body turning me on, visibly unable to hide the erection with the towel as I watched him move.

“I saw you staring at this dick,” he said. The words echoing in my mind at how straight to the point he was, going as far as to pull his. gym shorts down to show it to me. It immediately deserved my throat. Who knew we would be here? On a date? Meeting his friends?

We were definitely being put in the hot seat and the questions continued to serious questions about us dating and were we serious to where we saw things going. All of which caught me by surprised, but Rome’s answers handled things well.

“We’ve been inseparable ever since, and I like it that way,” Rome said.

The way he answered was sexy. He deserved me on my knees in front of him taking his dick into my mouth like it was all I knew to do.

The waiter returned and asked if we wanted desert.

I did but not food.

Rome’s friends declined and announced that they had to leave. We exchanged goodbyes, and as soon as they were out of sight, he turned to me with a mischievous grin.

"Now that we're alone," he said, leaning in closer, “You just gonna tease me all night, like I couldn’t tell what that look you was giving me, meant?”

My heart raced as I met his gaze, the desire in his eyes mirroring my own.

“Its your own fault, we didn’t finish what we started.” I reached for his hand, intertwining our fingers. His lips met mine, kissing me deeper than before. Bad idea. If he knew better, it was all it would take before I would unbutton his shirt. We needed to leave or he would get anything he wanted right at the table.

I considered it, reaching under the table, feeling his dick through his pants and feeling how excited he was. I wondered how often it jumped with him noticing the looks I gave him all night.

Another challenge to him saying he would fuck me right here. I would suck him right here, under this table.

I refrained, imagining myself under the table sucking him up. While no one would know because of the table we had, the build up of tension continued, over flowing. I wanted to save it.

“Check please.”

We laughed, both knowing I meant we needed to get home.

There was always an unspoken agreement but a test or challenge to push the boundaries around others. In the gym, the heightened tension of the possibility of getting caught, or daring to do something we shouldn’t do. The moment we were alone, the overflowing desire had to be released.

We barely made it in the elevator before I had to get a taste. We found ourselves all over each other that I was okay if he fucked me right there, in the elevator.

“You know how much I wanted to be inside you," he whispered, his voice resonating in me. He had me, pressed against the wall, hands finding their way, fingers entering me.

“I want that," I confessed, feeling the weight of anticipation lifting from my shoulders now that it was about to be that way.

We wandered through the hallway towards his place, clothes either half off or falling off, as we made out, his hands preparing me for his dick, walking backwards without a sense of direction but we were leading ourselves in the right direction.

The doors closed behind us and, his tongue continued invading my mouth. Time seemed to stand still taking us out of the realm and into one of our own making.

When we finally pulled away, breathless and exhilarated, we laughed at how we were carrying on.

"I want you," he whispered, his voice husky with desire.

"I want you too, so bad" I replied, my own voice filled with longing.

Our bodies entwined, our hands exploring every inch of each other as we surrendered to the passion that had been building that day.

“Fuck me,” the words escaped from my mouth. I was ready.

In that moment, there was no need for words. Clothes ended up on the floor. Rome took control of my body turning me around. I could feel his dick. It was hard, the moment we got in the elevator but now it free from the restraints of clothing and it was poking me ready to be where it belonged — inside of me.

I felt spit splash down as he got it wet before pulling me onto him. My body was out of my control. It moved, backing my ass into his dick and moving off of it and then back again.The pleasure forced a moan out of me.

“Just like that,” he whispered into my ear.

I was throwing it back on him. It was mine. I wanted it and now that I had it, I was relentless. I couldn’t contain my want for it. I wanted it deeper and deeper. I moaned more. “Yes.”

It was never enough. I wanted more.

Rome pushed me on the bed and took over. He smacked my ass. He slapped his dick on my hole before diving back in. I moaned with all the pleasure as he pounded me through the mattress. It never felt this good.

“This what you wanted right,”

“Yes,” I managed to say between the pounding and moaning. “Yes daddy, fuck me. Deeper.”

After a while, Rome slowed down, turning me over as he strolled up so our faces met. Our lips met and it began our make out session as his body positioned mine underneath him. I awaited him to enter me again.

My body ached for more.

“Tell me you want it.” He teased me. Sliding up and down my crack as he grinding his body into mine.

“I want you daddy.. Give it to me,” I moaned in pleasure as our bodies collided.

“I love it when you call me daddy,”

“Yes daddy,”

The realm I entered with him was different. I was insatiable and I needed to be filled. I needed him inside me. I wanted more. He slid inside me and the pleasure ran over as he continued pounding me. The feeling was all I wanted. I never wanted it to stop.

We would end up sleeping intertwined and waking up to go at it again. My hole was like a magnet for his dick or his dick to my hole. I would back into it and then we would be back at it as he entered into me. Or I would feel him hard laying so close to me, waking to full mass and I couldn’t help but to put it inside me. I didn’t want it any other way.

ezgif-4-ee717140cf.gif

[TO BE CONTINUED?]

Author's notes: How deeper will things go. For Damien, how much more of Rome will he get. What will the realm of possibilities lead to, the deeper things go?

SelfCtrlX

Superior Member
Media
CHAPTER 8 - WORKING OUT ALONE

Things had been going well with Rome. We had been spending everyday together. I was leaving his place to go to work, meeting him for lunch on various days, meeting him at the gym after work to work out and then heading back to his place on most days. It had become a routine to spend every day with Rome until a work trip that came up suddenly. I didn’t actually think into it but should I have expected to go along?

“Heading to Chicago for a few weeks for work. There’s a cooking gig that might be on the table.”

“That’s exciting. Watch you become a chef for some fancy restaurant with this.”

“Hope so. Some things are on the table. Hoping it will lead to being on this cooking show. Then I can set up my own restaurant here,”

It was exciting news. Watching him cook 5-star meals every day and craft different recipes was cool to watch in the months we were spending together. It wasn’t out of the norm for this to be a trip that came out of nowhere, but the fact was, it was last minute and I couldn’t go but also it wasn’t a suggestion.

I could’ve said more.

Rome was packed that night, and we spent the night talking about the trip and the work that could come from it. I didn’t think much would change until he left, and I was back in my apartment after work. Should I have offered to watch his place while he was gone? Should he have asked? Was it our place or was it his own?

There were reminders of him here but most of the things were captured in his space. The clothes I could wear, left at his space, the cooking, the sex. I would feel the weight of his absence almost immediately. We had a routine and now it was completely thrown off.

The first few days were the hardest. Waking up to an empty bed and the realization of being at my place without him instead of at his place was a cruel reminder of what this trip meant. At work and not having the plan of meeting up for lunch started adding to the weight. We were in contact, but I immediately felt the disconnect. Phone calls to only texting. In contact every day to every so often. I found myself going through the motions of our daily routine, but everything felt dull without Rome.

Two weeks into his trip, the idea of a few weeks for work had extended to more time for his work assignment. Each passing day amplified the emptiness that settled in the space we created.

Work became my refuge, a distraction from the constant thought of what was. I threw myself into my projects, burying myself in presentations, anything to keep my mind occupied and away from thoughts of Rome. It became apparent that no matter how busy I kept myself, his absence was a constant presence, an ache that refused to be ignored. The unanswered calls and unanswered message sent a message and the thoughts that this trip had turned into something outside of his work assignment was heavy in my mind.

The gym had become a distant thought but returning to get back in the routine of my workout and training that we did together was the final straw. I couldn’t shake the idea that something had changed that I wasn’t prepared to hear but also that we had drifted apart from each other.

I pushed myself with the first few workouts, but the physical exertion offered a temporary respite from the emotional turmoil brewing inside me, and the adrenaline rush and built up energy gave me a reminder of the realms that existed once I entered the locker room.

It was a hidden thought in the back of my mind. It was the forbidden area of the gym. I had purposely refrained from going back there as I could shower at home. But the eyes of gym goers and knowing all that could happen surrounded by all the testosterone in the locker room was drawing me in. Handsome strangers, their smiles, and flirtatious glances a stark reminder of the allure of the unknown.

Fleeting encounters would feel meaningless. I couldn't bring myself to betray the trust that Rome and I had built over months of love and companionship. The thought of losing him, could have been enough to stop me from any fleeting desires but the place we were in, the uncertainty, the idea that there was something else taking place in Chicago — someone else, along with the pull of the realm inside the locker room offered a challenge.

Working out I ran into a friend who often worked out with Rome and me. Jared and his workout buddies entered the locker room. “Hey, Damien! Working out alone?” Jared called out, his grin widening as he caught sight of me.

I forced a smile, my muscles tensing from the workout as I stood of front of my locker. The thought of locking my belongings there and seeing what was happening deeper in the locker room was present in my mind. I didn’t need a reminder of where things currently stood. “Just finishing up actually,” I replied, trying to keep my tone light despite the heaviness of what the question actually asked.

“I feel you. We’re about to get started. Tell Rome I need the details on that class he mentioned.” Jared said as he placed things in the locker near me. “If you’ve got more in you, join us,”

“We’ll see.” I stated.

I doubted I could find the energy for more exercising. Maybe after a quick shower or a moment in the sauna but I knew I would disappear back there if the opportunity presented itself as I was glad to get back to ‘working out alone’ once the guys headed into the gym.

The moment the shower water cascaded down on me, I was back in. Nothing had changed at this place. I could already spot the activity happening. I could already see the eyes watching and waiting for me to join.

I hesitated, questioning whether or not I should enter the sauna or the steam room, but I can hear the sounds. And the sounds called to me, inviting me in. The intrigue of what was taking place. The moans. There was a need for me to see it with my own eyes.

Was I about to take part and everything, even with where things were presently? I could no longer think clearly when the doors opened and I could somewhat make out bodies inside, in the heat of it all, toned and muscular, dicks swinging, guys making out, dick sucking sounds. I found my body exiting the shower before grabbing the towel to cover my wet body, purposely so the guys could see my toned body, an appetizer to the meal that would be available, fresh meat.

Inside the sauna, the usual heat, the dimly lit room with the light covered by a towel, guys all over each other, the sounds of moans, kissing, sucking on each other, my own dick stood at attention. There was no room to sit but the view was hot that I didn’t mind. I was reminded of the desires and feelings that I had been missing with Rome’s absence but also how long it had been since I had actively found myself in this realm again. I almost forgotten this place was a thing.

“Yeah, suck that dick, you wanted it.”

The sounds of moans, the view. I almost dared myself to move in the middle of everything. Offer my dick to be sucked, join in on what I was watching. It was familiar, like Déjà vu. I knew this place well and how it worked. Showing off my body, letting the towels fall from around me was always a move to play. A lot had changed when I first discovered the secrets of the locker room and now that I was back, there was a certain straightforwardness to things.

If I wanted more, just show off more. If I wanted a taste of dick, just let my eyes find their way to the one I wanted and constantly make eye contact with its owner. There was a thrill and knowing everyone inside wanted the same thing along with the danger of being caught.

It would get too hot and a break from the sauna for the steam room would be a change of pace. The steam concealing a lot of the activity but to think about what was happening was hot in itself. It was harder to gage who to play with unless you had your eyes set on someone and there was an unspoken agreement that you both wanted the same thing. It would be obvious when you both follow each other.

I was losing myself in it. Carrying a towel had annoyed me that I left it on a hook outside of the steam room. What did I want from this place? Hands grabbing on my chest, feeling on my body, touching my dick. I gave in easily. A mouth took in my dick and there was no turning back.

“Fuck that feels good,” I moaned.

I wanted to feel good. That was it. That’s what was missing. That’s what Rome disappearing left me wanting. I imagined I held off longer than him and that he probably had gone passed what I was doing in this moment.

A hand turned my face and came closer. I didn’t refuse. I leaned in for a kiss. There was a passion in it that I also missed, a lustful desire that forced us to kiss passionately. The rush of releasing the feelings we had building up in the small timeframe as we kept in mind the dangers of being caught, that’s what this place was. That’s what pulled me in.

Moments passed and I could feel the release coming, I grabbed hold of this stranger sucking me up and held him in place as I came, while kissing the guy next to me.

That was all I needed. I was able to snap back to reality and bring myself out of the realms of the locker room. I saw Jared and his workout friends working out on my way out.

“So, not joining?”

“Yeah, I’m heading home, catch y’all next time.”

Home. There was a different meaning to home. I had called Rome’s place home, but weeks were going by without us being in contact. Did it mean I should move pass it?

Weeks passed, my routine had changed and opened up a new routine of catching Jared on occasion, during a workout and sometimes working in a set or two. I said I would join next time so once I returned to the gym, I did.

“Damien, my man! Ready to crush it today?” Jared had an enthusiasm that was infectious, and for a moment, I allowed myself to be swept up in the energy of the room.

“Of course," I replied, flashing a smile that didn't quite match the weight I was still carrying. "Let's do this."

I was getting back to my original workout plan, lifting, pull-ups, core work outs, back exercises, leg days. It had been a while since it felt like exercising felt good. I was occasionally assisting Jared in his workouts and couldn’t help but think of the moments of working out with Rome and he did it for me. I thought of the times we would horse around, and he would put his bulge in my face while he was standing over me helping me lift weights to us having the weight room to ourselves and finding ourselves all over each other, only to stop when someone would enter.

This was different. This wasn’t that at all. I hadn’t known Jared long or if he knew any of that. Sometimes it seemed obvious that he knew and that he was okay with it but other times it would feel as if he was into men, and I was on his radar. I hadn’t thought of him in that way, but I went back and forth on where the lines blurred.

“So, what happened with Rome?” the question seemed to come out of nowhere.

Who?

I pulled the thought of him back to the forefront of my mind as if I wasn’t already thinking of him. How would I answer this?

“What do you mean,” I asked.

“Didn’t y’all work out together? Haven’t seen him in a while.”

I haven’t either.

That made two of us.

“Oh, he’s in Chicago for work.” I answered.

For work?

Was that true anymore?

I lost my focus on working out and assisting Jared. Was any of it true? I listened but barely heard any of what Jared said in response. If there was conversation happening, I was doing a terrible job of keeping up. My mind drifting back to Rome and the growing distance between us. Each day that passed, was more of a confirmation that we had reached our end and whatever we had didn’t mean what I thought it did.

“Damien, are you there?” Jared’s voice cut through, pulling me back to the present. “You seem a million miles away.”

I forced a smile, the weight of my thoughts pressing down on me more than I thought it would after all the time that had passed. "Sorry, just got lost in my own head for a moment there.”

I helped him up from the bench and took my place there. I was too distracted to want to work out. I lifted the weight once while Jared spotted, standing over me. There was a moment before my body knew to lift the weight again.

Jared pulled the weight up and docked it back into place.

“You okay, man? You seem... off, lately.”

I didn’t have the words or maybe I did but to say it out loud was a different story. Things were up in the air, and I could only go off the feeling, everything else was unknown.

“I don’t know, maybe I’m tripping. If the Chicago trip was what it was. I don’t know… we didn’t really make a thing of it if you didn’t know but Rome and I were kicking it,”

“I mean that was kind of obvious,” Jared laughed it off. The tone made the conversation less intense with that. I didn’t need to prefix what I was going to say.

“It’s been about 5, 6 weeks. Haven’t heard much in 2 weeks. The trip was only supposed to be a few weeks but now we’re not even talking. I don’t know what’s going on.

“That’s rough, you don’t think something happened?”

It crossed my mind, but I feel if something happened it would’ve been easier to say that. Instead, my messages were left on read, calls were sent to voicemail and social media posts were still being made. I had muted the feed to not see it, but I was aware there were updates that didn’t come from him.

“Not anything serious. I don’t think it’s that but I don’t know, I’m trying to get back to a normal routine; finish my projects at work, get in a workout and relax.”

“I feel you,” Jared stated. He must’ve felt I didn’t want to continue talking about it. “If you need a break today, take it. Don’t want to hurt yourself on these weights being distracted.”

I agreed. leaving the floor and Jared to continue training and working out. I tried to tell myself that it was just a temporary setback, but there were too many questions unanswered, and I couldn’t stick to the idea that Rome's work schedule was to blame for our lack of communication. Deep down, I knew that something had shifted between us, Rome’s absence needed an explanation.

“Hope everything is going well out there, can’t wait to hear about it when you get back,” Another attempt to reconnect us, I sent the message and headed to shower.

The locker room offered another level of distraction. The moment I walked away from my locker and the latest message, that tough feeling and weight disappeared when I walked to the shower stall. Familiar eyes met mine and continued staring at each other as we both unwrapped the towel to reveal our naked bodies to each other. Another stranger. I didn’t care for details. I didn’t care for anything further than this moment. I entered my shower stall with a slight delay as I took in the view of his body, caramel complexion, toned and muscular, the way his dick looked heavy, and tasty and the fact that I wanted to suck it.

Another moment. Was I going to let myself go further into the realm that was here deep in the locker room? I didn’t need to answer. The moment I was in my stall and the water splashed over me, he was there; in my stall, closing the curtains so it would just be us. He had immediately pulled me into him, cupping my ass with his hands as our lips pressed into a kiss.

My body was now in his control. I could feel the mass of his erection pressing against me as he held me into his body, his hands caressing my ass, spreading my cheeks, and letting the water fall in between.

I had held off on anything as intimate as this.

This was another level — a line that once I crossed it, there would definitely be a shift between Rome and me; and this would be on me.

I couldn’t fight against it. My body wanted more. My body ached for more as my hole was being teased and his tongue slipped in and out of my mouth. This was too much.

My body had fallen into a squat and his dick stood at attention right in my face just before I gave it the attention it deserved. I took it into my mouth, sucking it slowly, licking the tip, feeling it go in and out slightly. There was nothing more I could do when he pushed in further without anticipation. He was in control, holding my head and pushing his dick into my throat.

1.gif

I hadn’t felt it like this in a long time. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed being taken control of. I sucked the best I could as he pushed in and out and deeper pulling my head into the hairs on his body. It was intoxicating, the levels of excitement and enjoyment that came from his man scent and his dick pushing in and out of my throat.

If this was what I needed to take my mind off things, I should have gave in sooner. It wasn’t the truth but in that moment it was. I was consumed with wanting to please him as I looked up at his chest and his face staring down at me doing a good job.

“Good boy,” he spoke. “Damn, you’re so good at it. You look so sexy with my dick in your mouth.”

“It would be sexier if you fuck me,” the words came out as I pulled his dick from my mouth, smacking it on my face at the same time, water continued splashing on me, and the strain of being down there was starting to get to me.

What did I say?

He pulled me up and pinned me against the wall.

“That’s what you want,” he spoke in my ears.

“Mmhmm,” I agreed but I didn’t mean to agree. I shouldn’t have agreed. He was already feeling his way in, as he positioned his dick to enter me. I couldn’t say no. I didn’t want to say no. I needed this.

He was inside and I was moaning. I had the urge to be loader than usual, but I held back as he slid in, going all the way in before pulling out. The first stroke, it was too good. I needed more. He went back in, and I moaned again.

“Yesss, deeper.”

My hand reached back to his head as he kissed my neck and began pounding me into the wall. The pleasure and pain was more than my body asked for, but everything I wanted. I was getting dicked down and didn’t care about it being known or being caught. How could I? It felt too good.

SelfCtrlX

Superior Member
Media
CHAPTER 8 - WORKING OUT ALONE (cont.)

1.gif

We were both grunting and moaning at the pleasure. I didn’t want it to end. I felt it when he came and shot his load all over my back and it washed away with the shower water splashing over me. Our lips met and we fell into another make out session as he pressed me back into the wall.

I still wanted more.

He escaped from my shower back into his own and I continued with the thought of wanting more. I couldn’t leave the shower, going back over wanting more but stuck on what had just taken place and the line that I had crossed.

It felt like a long while before I finish washing and I stood there letting water run over me. When I went back in the locker room to my locker, I sat there before I actually opened the lock. I was grappling with the harsh reality of the situation; the thought of losing Rome, of watching this situationship —our love slip through my fingers. If the distance and silence between us didn’t say it was over, what I had done definitely sealed the deal.

I stood in the gym locker room, lost in thought, my phone buzzed with a message from Rome. My heart unprepared for this moment, left me froze. What could possibly await me on the other side of unlocking my phone was too much to think about. What had I done? What could he say? The words that greeted me were not the ones I had been hoping for.

"I think we need to talk," the message read.

[TO BE CONTINUED?]

Author's notes: Will this message be a tipping point for him to fall deeper into the desires?

SelfCtrlX

Superior Member
Media
CHAPTER 9 - COOLING DOWN

1.png

My breath caught in my throat as a wave of dread washed over me, the weight of those words I couldn’t handle. And in this moment, surrounded by my recent actions and the question of what this message meant. I was frozen in the locker room. What I had done but what did this mean. What would he say? What should I respond to the message?

Talk about what? My only reaction.

I thought about all the scenarios, him staying in Chicago in definitely, but him connecting with someone while there. Conversations that start with needed to talk couldn’t be good. I was dreading any direction this could go.

“Damien? Are you good?” a voice said, pulling me from my train of thought. It was Jared, entering the locker room, probably to cool down for a bit or to finish his workout and head out. I was too distracted to notice which.

I was still stuck on the realm I had entered just moments ago; it was routine. It was apart of my workout. It was the culture at the gym. I had separated myself from it when it came to Rome but in reality, what Rome and I had, or what I thought what had grew out of the things that existed in the locker room. I could admit I didn’t regret what happened. I could see the option of the switch flipping and going back to before, with no strings attached, no names, just moments but we made it passed that.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m good,” I finally responded.

“Oh cool, just you seem lost in thought. Standing there for a moment frozen.” Jared stated.

“It’s just this message, I just got from Rome. Wondering how I should respond.”

“What did he say?”

“That we needed to talk.”

“Hmm. In person? Over the phone? Or with a text?”

Jared made a good point. The message did leave it open. My response could lean into figuring out how this talk would go but also where. Were we going to meet in person? Did Rome make it back?

“Right, I’ll find out. Let me get dressed and find out,”

“Good, hope it goes well,”

Jared left and went back into the gym, and I finally started to take my things out my locker and get dressed. There was no need to overreact, no point in creating scenarios when whatever was coming would be made aware.

I returned to myself, some sense of things being normal as I gathered everything and placed it in my gym bag. My eyes caught him on the way out. I didn’t catch his name but the sight of him, fully clothes, walking to leave the locker room brought me back to who I was moments ago, in the shower, with him, and how it felt and how I needed that. A smile dared to come across my face. I knew I would want that again.

I was done with my workout. I was done with my time at the gym. I had responded to the text message. “Cool, we definitely should catch up. Are you back?”

Finally responding took away the pressure of things. Apart of me was no longer weighing the possibilities of what our talk could be. Hours seemed to pass without confirmation or an answer, so it made the initial feeling of someone else seem to be true.

I continued to distract myself with work and gym sessions, but the knowledge that bad news was looming from Rome's message, made for me being pulled further into the realms that existed in the locker room. There were too many men, walking around naked or in a towel, sweaty during workouts, watching me while I worked out, nearby when I took a break or in view with eye on me in the mirrors.

The temptation made for cutting my work out short to enter the heat of the sauna or steam room. As many times that I could find myself in this other world, scenarios would always play out differently and never what I would imagine.

“I’ll be back next week.” the response finally came but I was already undressing and putting my things in the locker and heading to shower. I was aware of what was happening inside and seeing who was heading back there, I was already feeling the heat come over me.

Rome’s messages were unable to pull me back. I entered the sauna finding the unnamed guy again and others wrapped up in him, licking and sucking on his body, while he made out with another guy, I saw eyeing me. The sight turned me on that I couldn’t contain my want of being a part of it. I found a spot in the middle, hands immediately found their way to caress over me, pulling my towel open, unleashing my hard dick which was throbbing with excitement. I felt a warm mouth taking me in and then hands jerking my dick afterwards.

This version of me was someone else. I pulled him away from his make out session to start one of my own with him, kissing him passionately, while I stared the guy from the other day in his eyes. His caramel complexion, toned and muscular, dripping with sweat, I watched him watching me tease him with the guy he had chosen to play with instead of waiting for me. I could tell he was Latin, and he was just as hot. His hands rubbing my legs, finding my dick in between the guys attempting to lick and suck it themselves. He started jerking me off and I returned the favor while maintaining eye contact with ‘caramel complexion.’

This was hotter than porn scenes or maybe the feeling of being within it made it so, plus the sauna heat. I broke away from kissing the hot Latin guy to find my mouth on his dick that I needed a taste of. Had I taken the teasing too far?

There was no time to think about it. I could feel my dick being sucked, my body feeling the intensity of it as I attempted to give the same feeling to this guy.

I just knew I wanted this feeling, I wanted more. It was unexpected that Mr. Caramel wanted my mouth for his own dick and suddenly my body was being directed off the Latin guy to him who was now standing on the sauna bench facing us both. His control of my body pushed my face to his dick, parting my lips so it can enter. He was just as tasty as ‘his friend’ and the feeling I couldn’t escape from going further. I was sucking harder than I had been now that this position was more comfortable than leaning over but also because I was sucking against the force of him pushing me into his hard dick, forcing its way down my throat.

The sounds of moans took over, his friends face leaning next to mine, I could feel him waiting his turn and he didn’t have to wait long as Mr. Caramel’s big dick slipped out of my mouth, and he directed his body to his friend. His dick pushing its way between both of our lips, we were lick and sucking and found ourselves making out with his dick and each other. I could feel what it must’ve been like for the mouths fighting for my own dick except we were in his control as he held our heads, pushing his dick in and out of my mouth and then his friend’s.

“Fuck y’all both sucking me up so good,” I heard.

I hadn’t heard his voice since the last time which felt so long ago but it sent chills through me. The way he commanded us, the control was his for whatever we would do next.

“Wait, stand up. Turn around for me.” He paused our make out suck session and guided both of us up. It was almost shocking that he commanded us both and wasn’t just talking to me but even though there was barely any room, we both did, presenting our asses to him and letting his hands feel around. My lips couldn’t help but continue kissing his friend as I could feel him playing with my hole, smacking my ass.

“Yess,” I moaned into the continued kissing that was happening. This was hot. It was hot. Too hot. The intense feelings: I needed a break but I couldn’t stop, wanting more. Sweat was dripping off me, and I had since lost my towel to the crowd as they participated in their own pleasures with me and now around us. “Damn, might need to cool down but damn I don’t want this to stop,”

There was an unspoken agreement, it was decided it was time to cool off and I followed them out of the darkness of the sauna. Most of the showers were occupied leaving one available for a quick rinse. It didn’t cross my mind at first until we were all inside and the cold water ran down on our bodies. Our lips continued kissing. Our hands continued feeling all over each other. Dick stood at attention at the pleasure that continued in the shower. I had been distracted from everything in this moment, there was a level of laughter or giddiness at how it was playing out.

It all came to an end as we stepped out of the shower and started walking back to the sauna. I grabbed a fresh towel and caught a glimpse of Jared in one of the mirrors which somehow brought me back to a sense of reality.

If only he knew what was going on here.

I peeled away from the desires as the continued to the sauna and distracted Jared as he splashed water on his face.

“Thought today would be an off day for you,” I spoke.

“No days off.” he responded when he noticed it was me. I watched his eyes in the reflection look over to me and down at my chest and abs before he turned to face me. “I’m guessing you already got your workout in?”

“Yeah,” I spoke. In more ways than one. “Had to distract myself from, you know.

“How’s that been?” We headed into the locker room towards our usual locker.

“You know,” I trailed off realizing my distraction from things had brought me back to what I was trying to not think about. I reached around my locker for my phone. “I guess I will find out next week. But you know part of me already has an answer to things.”

From my phone, I took notice to Jared taking his gym shirt off as he flexed a little. Maybe I imagined it. It was the first time I took notice to his body. It didn’t take a lot to notice how in shape he was, but this was the first time I was this close to really see and examine his chest and abs. I was visibly affected that I need to adjust my growing dick under the towel.

“So why the back and forth?” he responded. I had almost lost track of what we were talking about as he got changed his tank top to a t-shirt.

“Good question. What if I’m wrong?” I looked back over the message history between me and Rome. What if I missed something? I was starting to question it again.

I’ll be back next week.

Shouldn’t the words excite me? The thought that we would pick up where we left off. Could we?

I didn’t respond again. I fumbled around for clothes and put my phone away. My towel fell from its placement around me, exposing my naked body.

“Rome would be wrong leaving all of that?” I heard the words. I focused on getting dressed, it was just me and Jared by our lockers, there was a difference I was starting to notice in him. I glanced over to him, he didn’t look away, his eyes right on me, watching me get dress, looking over my abs and body.

“All of what?” I said, even though I caught on to what he meant.

“This.” he stood from the bench he was seated on near our lockers, and his hands found their way to my side as he explain the ‘this’ he was referring to.

Was this happening?

“Oh,” I thought. The realization of multiple things at once. The first being Jared showing more interest in me than I realized to be an option between. The second being both not seeing it sooner but the added situation pushing its way between Rome and me.

“But you should know that. How could anyone leave you hanging for days, weeks, months, hell even a minute.”

I wasn’t expecting his words. I couldn’t come up with a response. I stared into Jared, trying to understand the meaning of his words. But I couldn’t deny I understood he was right but also I wasn’t denying whatever shift had happened between us.

His hands slipped off of me. I almost didn’t want him to but it was confusing. If I actually put together all of the things that was currently happening, I wasn’t in the right mindset for anything to happen with Jared and for it to be right, especially with things still up in the air with Rome.

I could feel myself smiling as I continued getting dressed.

“What are you doing after this?”

I still couldn’t find words. The words were an invitation. How could I play it and it make sense. There was too much going on for me to say what came to mind. Whatever you’re doing.

“I don’t know.” I could still feel myself smiling. Somehow, I had become shy. There was only a few words or thoughts left before I was either in Jared’s lap or making out with him. Why was I suddenly overthinking it?

Rome.

“I know you have things to figure out, but we should hang some time and you will.”

“We should- I mean let me figure this out.” I hated the feeling of the words coming out. Moments ago, I was dripping with sweat and being teased to the point I could have been in the sauna being fucked with the other guys who were currently in there, enjoying the pleasure and each other.

The thought came to mind, how much my body was ready for more and I stepped away from it and discovered this thing between myself and Jared. I was still horny. The way his eyes stared into me, how was I not on my knees for him right in this moment?

Suddenly there was options and things to move on to so if things were done with Rome, there wasn’t anything to worry about. Right?

Jared walked away with my number, and I was on my way home with a message from him saying this was his number. I was also staring at the screen of the message from Rome that I hadn’t answered. I couldn’t even be mad if anything did happen with him while he was away.

“Can’t wait to see you,” I finally responded. I didn’t know I felt that way.

And then, finally, the day arrived. I stood outside Rome's apartment, my heart pounding in my chest as I hesitated before knocking on the door. It felt foreign to me that I remembered how to get to his place. I had detached from the routine of coming to what felt like our home in the time Rome was gone. Another thing pushing us apart was the fact that he didn’t come back to me ‘in our home’ or I didn’t meet him as soon as he landed.

When Rome opened the door, the look in his eyes was enough to send a chill down my spine. There was a heaviness to his gaze, a weariness that mirrored the turmoil swirling inside me.

“Hey,” he said softly, his voice barely above a whisper. I stood in the doorway frozen, not knowing how to respond, feeling like we had become strangers. He still looked great, but the awkwardness was heavy.

“Hey,” I replied, my own voice unsure if I should’ve said more.

We stood there for a moment; the silence lingered too long. Our eyes met, saying more than our words spoke.

“C’mere,” Rome said. His tone reminding me of how things used to be between us. I walked in catching a smile on his face. It caught me off guard, but it removed the tension that I was feeling. Something changed in meeting faced to face. He pulled me into his embrace. It wasn’t what I was expecting but I didn’t resist when his lips pressed against mine and his tongue slipped inside of my mouth. I missed this.

His hands were pulling my clothes off of me. I let him. We need to talk but he wanted to fuck. I was slowly being pulled to the desire of what was happening. It had been too long. His lips kissing mine, licking my neck, undressing me, I couldn’t pull myself away. I started undressing him and remembered his body clearer now that it was in front of me and I could feel him next to me.

What were we fighting about? Were we fighting?

We had entered the bedroom;, I was down to my underwear and Rome was pulling off his pants.

“I missed you,” he said in between kissing me.

I did too?

Rome pushed me on the bed. I took in the view of his naked body as he climbed on top of me. “Almost two months without you. without this, can’t believe I…”

He trailed off as he licked over me, pulling my underwear off.

I was his again.

I let the feeling take over me, as he continued, there was still a conversation that needed to happen, but I lost the battle to deny what was happening. I was already turned faced down and Rome was preparing to enter me.

“Yes, fuck me,” I was ready.

I need it. I need to feel him inside. Its where he belonged. This feeling was all I wanted.

“Look how your body calls for me. I know you want this dick.”

I did want it. I couldn’t lie.

“You missed this dick, didn’t you?”

“Yes daddy, I did. Give it to me.”

In the moment the words came out, I meant it. I did miss him. I did miss us like this, but I was torn with the experience without him. It felt good when he slid inside me and the weight of his body on top of me, took control of my body.

I was moaning for more. I was throwing my ass back into him. “Deeper.”

He started fucking into me harder and faster.

“I like it when you moan like that. Tell me how you want it,”

“Deeper. Fuck me,”

The feeling of him inside of me reminded me why I was still holding on to hearing him out. We couldn’t be over. It was like we were picking up where we left off with him going deep inside me, it was loud and clear. It was the answer I needed; him fucking me into the mattress til he was cumming inside of me. It made the decision for everything I was weighing.

Or so I thought so.

It was moments after it was over that I thought we would lay in each other’s embrace, drenched and sweat and cum but this was different. This wasn’t a confirmation of things being back to the way they were. I felt the weight of the unspoken conversation turn heavy.

“So, Chicago might be happening.”

I didn’t react. It could’ve meant anything. Maybe I could consider going with him.

“That’s great? Been waiting to hear how it went.”

“Yes, a lot of things happened.” I watch his expression, as he searched for the words. “I don’t know if I decided yet. I don’t know where things stand with us or if everything that happened won’t matter,”

“What do you mean?”

I shouldn’t have asked. It became overwhelming to hear it put into words. Him having to go back to Chicago again. Things being left with him traveling back and forth to us being exclusive or open while we were together.

“Are we together?” I asked. “Just felt like I wasn’t even a part of all the great moments that was happening. Left everything up in the air while I tried to figure out what we were doing and now Chicago. A decision that I don’t know everything about being in the equation.”

“Sorry, didn’t mean to…” he started and trailed off.

“And I missed you. I thought we were over. But this.” I had more to say. Things I wanted to say this whole time. Things I didn’t realize would become the words I would say. “You haven’t even said what’s missing from this Chicago situation.”

I was upset. I had gotten out of his bed and was searching for my clothes.

“That situation. It’s not this. It’s not us. I want us, even with everything.”

“He’s not me.” I stated to correct what Rome didn’t say.

He didn’t deny it.

I couldn’t be mad though. We were two sides of the same coin.

“I need to get some air,”

[TO BE CONTINUED?]

Author's notes: What will this reveal mean for Damien's dynamic with Rome. And where does that leave all of his Locker Room escapades... and what about Jared?