yes i dont think he dick is big at all then theres this
taj-mowry-shirtless-2.jpg

Reactions: fino00

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now i hear that he may be gay. according to an possible outing from a tv reality show rambling

JTrocks

Loved Member
Media
Maybe he is not in the closet, but just decided not to discuss his personal life. I never understood why it's necessary for all gay people to announce that they're gay, you don't see straight people having to make a big deal out of being straight. Just live and let live.

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe he is not in the closet, but just decided not to discuss his personal life. I never understood why it's necessary for all gay people to announce that they're gay, you don't see straight people having to make a big deal out of being straight. Just live and let live.

Straight people don't have to announce that they're straight. That's an effect of our heteronormative society. All people are assumed to be straight, unless personally stating or being proven otherwise of being heterosexual.

Tahj doesn't have to 'come out' if he doesn't want to. Although, if he is gay and living life as a gay man, eventually it will be realized that he is gay.

JTrocks

Loved Member
Media
Straight people don't have to announce that they're straight. That's an effect of our heteronormative society. All people are assumed to be straight, unless personally stating or being proven otherwise of being heterosexual.

Tahj doesn't have to 'come out' if he doesn't want to. Although, if he is gay and living life as a gay man, eventually it will be realized that he is gay.
And if he is gay and living life as a gay man, then it would be safe to assume that his friends and family know and that's all that matters. Who cares what me, you or some guy in Idaho knows or thinks.

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And if he is gay and living life as a gay man, then it would be safe to assume that his friends and family know and that's all that matters. Who cares what me, you or some guy in Idaho knows or thinks.
I think he cute...that's literally the only bases of me wanting to know....granted ofcourse he doesn't HAVE to but curiosity and all that...