Tacosilla - Chaturbate

feburgi

Legendary Member
Media
He was last online in February, he's barely active on tiktok, his page on onlyfans is the one that's more up to date but still, the last ppv he sent was in January. Lately he's been saying that he's on the run because of the farm where he lives, which is being evaluated for certificates and all that, but even so, on chaturbate he's been online less often for at least a year now, and nowadays he can easily go offline for more than two months. I miss when he was constantly online :sob:. Anyway, I get it, given that people can tip him more than $200 for a single photo posted on onlyfans. :joy:

roger_dodger4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone have a recording of this guy Tacosilla from Chaturbate, where his family caught him naked in the driveway? Heard him talking about it on his stream today.
As I remember, there was just a car approaching at a distance and was his uncle. Not sure he actually got caught.

roger_dodger4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was last online in February, he's barely active on tiktok, his page on onlyfans is the one that's more up to date but still, the last ppv he sent was in January. Lately he's been saying that he's on the run because of the farm where he lives, which is being evaluated for certificates and all that, but even so, on chaturbate he's been online less often for at least a year now, and nowadays he can easily go offline for more than two months. I miss when he was constantly online :sob:. Anyway, I get it, given that people can tip him more than $200 for a single photo posted on onlyfans. :joy:
It's really strange. Over the years he has been really good about keeping us up to date if he was going through a hard time or had to be away from camming for a period of time, so not sure why he dropped out of sight this time. He's always been so good about connecting with his fans both on CB and OF. Hope he's ok and nothing bad has happened. But if he's just taking time off it's still strange he hasn't told us.

feburgi

Legendary Member
Media
It's really strange. Over the years he has been really good about keeping us up to date if he was going through a hard time or had to be away from camming for a period of time, so not sure why he dropped out of sight this time. He's always been so good about connecting with his fans both on CB and OF. Hope he's ok and nothing bad has happened. But if he's just taking time off it's still strange he hasn't told us.
Yeah, last year he used to apologizes at his shows for not being online more often and says that it will change (it was even one of his promises for 2024 at his New Year's show lol) but didn't say a word about having a hard time. I think he's not getting much time, maybe as he grows older he's finding another priorities, anyway still making his income but not being able to manage it all. So, Tiktok and onlyfans as more recent must be about not having time, but about chaturbate has a long time he's gradually droping, so I kinda gave up waiting he gets online. If I catch him online, that's good, otherwise...

How do u find his account on Chaturbate, I’m new
Good luck finding him online :joy:

Watch Luckyloganx live on Chaturbate!

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is a rarity in the world of camming. Usually they just lose interest and move on an you never hear from them again. He lasted longer than 99% of other cammers out there.

jimk

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

jayco

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes, i saw he was on last night - first time in about 2 months. Looks like last OF post was 1/27/24. Did he mention anything as to why the break. In the past he's been pretty open about stuff.
i think i saw on his snapchat that it was like planting season or something and he was busy working on the fields

Reactions: Jeje56

feburgi

Legendary Member
Media
yes, i saw he was on last night - first time in about 2 months. Looks like last OF post was 1/27/24. Did he mention anything as to why the break. In the past he's been pretty open about stuff.
i think i saw on his snapchat that it was like planting season or something and he was busy working on the fields
It's quite like that. He was online for more than 2 hours, I wasn't really pay atenttion all the time till his dick gets hard. I hope he don't stay away for too long. He said he's gonna be online again next saturday at night and sunday morning. Meanwhile, enjoy my new background screen. :D

_20240425023112.jpg