Sylvan G Onlyfans

alys__

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've got news, last month I commented on Bel's Instagram post, praising the video Look at my eyes that he made with Sylvan's, I commented that it was one of the most exciting videos and asked if they intended to record together, a few minutes later Bel liked my comment and praised my comment but he didn't comment anything about them recording again, he just liked it.

Reactions: edgy_edger

alys__

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've got news, last month I commented on Bel's Instagram post, praising the video Look at my eyes that he made with Sylvan's, I commented that it was one of the most exciting videos and asked if they intended to record together, a few minutes later Bel liked my comment and praised my comment but he didn't comment anything about them recording again, he just liked it.
I believe that if more people commented on the partnership between the two of them again, either on Twitter or on Instagram, it would consequently draw attention to Bel and Sylvan, and there would probably be a greater chance of them collaborating together on a new, even hotter bisexual scene, what do you think?