Swimming Trunks and Dick Outlines

Alex76ofans

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Honestly, just let it go. I know it’s easier said than done, but given that half the human population has a penis it’s crazy that we’ve come to the point where we’re supposed to be ashamed of its mere silhouette. Can you imagine if women spent all their time trying to hide the shape of their breasts? I used to be pretty self conscious as a teen because it was always obvious what I was packing. There was no way to hide it, especially when everything got wet. I just decided to let it go and just celebrate what I had. It’s really liberating. The arrival of good pouch design swimwear really helped massively. No more compression for me. I let it all hang freely and be on display up front. Men should do the same whatever size they are.

Nowadays I wear my swimmers skimpy and low cut in bright colours. Pouch design from Cocksox or WildmanT. If they go sheer when wet so much the better. Not one complaint have I ever had.

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Honestly, just let it go. I know it’s easier said than done, but given that half the human population has a penis it’s crazy that we’ve come to the point where we’re supposed to be ashamed of its mere silhouette. Can you imagine if women spent all their time trying to hide the shape of their breasts? I used to be pretty self conscious as a teen because it was always obvious what I was packing. There was no way to hide it, especially when everything got wet. I just decided to let it go and just celebrate what I had. It’s really liberating. The arrival of good pouch design swimwear really helped massively. No more compression for me. I let it all hang freely and be on display up front. Men should do the same whatever size they are.

Nowadays I wear my swimmers skimpy and low cut in bright colours. Pouch design from Cocksox or WildmanT. If they go sheer when wet so much the better. Not one complaint have I ever had.
I'm with you on that. I wear square-cuts with a liner, which is relatively modest all things considered - but they still show an obvious outline when getting out of the water. It's just a part of my body and I don't try to hide it.

fuzzyis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw this thread and opened it, then thought to myself....I don't have any place putting my pictures in with this group of images. They are so fit, and I'm really not. Not to mention I probably don't have any swimwear pics to put up.
Then I remembered that I had done some on a whim, and had used the videos, but not many of the pictures.
So please forgive the Granddad bod.....
At least you can see an outline.
20230512_084103.jpg
20230512_084023.jpg
20230512_084434.jpg
20230512_084541.jpg