Surprisingly Hung

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hooked up with this skinny 18 year old the other day. He looked kinda twink-ish and unassuming, but also could be a bit of a cocky asshole sometimes. He had this quiet confidence aura to him that made him really sexy.

I had no expectations about his size, considering his build, but once he dropped his pants I instantly understood where all that confidence came from. I didn't get to measure, but his dick looked between 7.5" and 8" in lenght, and he was uncut. Biggest white one I've had in a good while. He was obviously not very experienced (even though he swore otherwise) but what he lacked in skill he made up for in enthusiasm and stamina. He didn't take long to cum after I managed to deepthroat most of his cock during foreplay, and once we got to fuck he went all crazy Energizer bunny on me at first but he never went soft during all this and barely needed to stop inbetween orgasms, and he came twice before finishing me off. Not an ideal fuck but his eagerness was really hot and endearing to me.

So yeah, a great experience. I can only imagine how much better in bed he'll eventually get given how much of a stud he already is with barely any practice. We're definitely hooking up again though so I'll be more than happy to help him keep honing his craft lol

curvy one

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hooked up with this skinny 18 year old the other day. He looked kinda twink-ish and unassuming, but also could be a bit of a cocky asshole sometimes. He had this quiet confidence aura to him that made him really sexy.

I had no expectations about his size, considering his build, but once he dropped his pants I instantly understood where all that confidence came from. I didn't get to measure, but his dick looked between 7.5" and 8" in lenght, and he was uncut. Biggest white one I've had in a good while. He was obviously not very experienced (even though he swore otherwise) but what he lacked in skill he made up for in enthusiasm and stamina. He didn't take long to cum after I managed to deepthroat most of his cock during foreplay, and once we got to fuck he went all crazy Energizer bunny on me at first but he never went soft during all this and barely needed to stop inbetween orgasms, and he came twice before finishing me off. Not an ideal fuck but his eagerness was really hot and endearing to me.

So yeah, a great experience. I can only imagine how much better in bed he'll eventually get given how much of a stud he already is with barely any practice. We're definitely hooking up again though so I'll be more than happy to help him keep honing his craft lol
Skinny guys can indeed be surpisily hung

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Skinny guys can indeed be surpisily hung

Years ago I hooked up with this really sweet guy who was tall and thin. I was early 30's and he was 23 I think. When the pants came off and he was fully hard he was like Estaban Orive. It was huge. The poor guy said his sex life was pretty sparse because few guys his age had experience with something that big so he rarely got to fuck. I knew that wasn't something I could offer him but I used my fleshlight on him a few times and he enjoyed that. I suggested he hook up with older, more experienced guys that have more experience with cocks that big. He was hoping that I would be able to, but even today something that big remains a fantasy.