Surprisingly Hung

shortguy_big

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I randomly had a hookup with a delivery guy once on his lunch break, he came over and it wasn't that he was particularly long but the girth combined with the length was unbelievable! His head I could barely suck, turns out he was 6.5 long and 7.5 thick, confirmed on our second meet up

Somekid13

Sexy Member
Media
I randomly had a hookup with a delivery guy once on his lunch break, he came over and it wasn't that he was particularly long but the girth combined with the length was unbelievable! His head I could barely suck, turns out he was 6.5 long and 7.5 thick, confirmed on our second meet up
Hot! Love a surprise thickness

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hooked up with a 19 yo when I lived in WA. As he walked off the ferry to my car. He was a very attractive man, 5'9", maybe 140#. Pretty tight Levis. Nice bulge, but not really impressive. When he took off his pants and underwear, I would guess his dick was 3", medium size balls, high and tight. As I was sucking his dick he started growing and growing and growing and GROWING. Ended up with a solid 9" x 6". He fucked me for 4 hours and came 5 times. AMAZING FUCKER!!!

Somekid13

Sexy Member
Media
I hooked up with a 19 yo when I lived in WA. As he walked off the ferry to my car. He was a very attractive man, 5'9", maybe 140#. Pretty tight Levis. Nice bulge, but not really impressive. When he took off his pants and underwear, I would guess his dick was 3", medium size balls, high and tight. As I was sucking his dick he started growing and growing and growing and GROWING. Ended up with a solid 9" x 6". He fucked me for 4 hours and came 5 times. AMAZING FUCKER!!!
Damn!!!! That’s incredible. An all time grower

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How’d you get to know this about him?
We were cool because we both liked hanging outside in the courtyard of our complex and started talkingtoeach other daily (he smoked a lot and I liked sitting outside on my phone). When he found out I'm gay in a conversation he started about why he never sees me bring girls home, it STARTED with him proclaiming how much he loves women and his good old days, but he said back when he was into party dr*gs and the crowds they got him entangled in, he went to gay clubs all the time because the gay boys would hook him up and it turned into a convenience thing of him knowing he could get head whenever he wanted because he's a shower and had a reputation for his vpl and it took a few convos for me to pick up on the fact that he was trying to entice me, but I finally bit and it turned to me blowing him on almost a daily basis

Somekid13

Sexy Member
Media
I can share one - I had a friend in college who always complained about having a small cock and was shy about it, wouldn’t hook up much. He told us he was 4 inches. Finally he fucked someone and word got back to a friend about how huge he was. We were all confused so someone asked him and apparently the guy thought your measurement was you soft, not hard! Turns out he was actually a little shy of 9!! Changed the dudes entire life

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell us about the most surprisingly hung guy you’ve encountered and why it was such a shock they were so hung
That would be me, when my first sexual girlfriend (18+) told me I was Huge! She said I was much thicker than almost every other guy she had been with. Then the second woman I was with said the same thing, then the third, etc., etc., etc.

When penis size surveys that included girth data were finally published on the web, I found out I'm in the 99th percentile with a 6 inch girth.

Somekid13

Sexy Member
Media
Hot dude. How did it make you feel hearing that and then later learning it was fact through that survey?
That would be me, when my first sexual girlfriend (18+) told me I was Huge! She said I was much thicker than almost every other guy she had been with. Then the second woman I was with said the same thing, then the third, etc., etc., etc.

When penis size surveys that included girth data were finally published on the web, I found out I'm in the 99th percentile with a 6 inch girth.

Reactions: 12loner

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hot dude. How did it make you feel hearing that and then later learning it was fact through that survey?
A few of the women I've been with were very 'sexually liberated' and had no problem with bedding the guys they wanted, when they wanted, whether as one night stands, fuck buddies, friends with benefits, or actual romantic relationships. Just like many men, they just wanted to get laid. So hearing some sexuall experienced women compliment my cock, then more importantly, complement my lovemaking was definitely a confidence booster when it came time to being sexual with the next woman I was with.

The initial penis size surveys just mentioned length, so depending on the study, I was at the very high end of 'average' to definitely above average in length. Very few studies had girth measurements taken, but seeing those that did, and where I was in the stats, made me realize that I have a very nice combination of length and girth. Then someone out there made a penis volume chart (it's here on LPSG somewhere) and that also reinforced the fact that a 7 by 6 penis is actually quite large, which matched what every woman has told me was their experience.

I had a long term FWB relationship with a woman that had about 65 men total, both before and during our relationship, and when relaxing in bed and chatting while she was sucking me and stroking me she again mentioned my size, many years after she first told me I was big. (she reminded me of my size every once in a while). So I asked her what was her biggest, and she put her hand a few inches above my tip, indicating close to 9 inches, saying only about 3-4 guys in her past were longer than me. She also said maybe 1-2 were as thick as me. She also mentioned that my size was 'nice' as she got that 'filled up' feeling when I was inside her, but my size was not why she kept on returning to my bed. It was my skill at pleasing her with my hands, lips, tongue, and yes cock too, that made me one of her top 5 all-time lovers. That very nice to hear, and to hear that same comment from other women was, and is, a sexual confidence booster.

Somekid13

Sexy Member
Media
A few of the women I've been with were very 'sexually liberated' and had no problem with bedding the guys they wanted, when they wanted, whether as one night stands, fuck buddies, friends with benefits, or actual romantic relationships. Just like many men, they just wanted to get laid. So hearing some sexuall experienced women compliment my cock, then more importantly, complement my lovemaking was definitely a confidence booster when it came time to being sexual with the next woman I was with.

The initial penis size surveys just mentioned length, so depending on the study, I was at the very high end of 'average' to definitely above average in length. Very few studies had girth measurements taken, but seeing those that did, and where I was in the stats, made me realize that I have a very nice combination of length and girth. Then someone out there made a penis volume chart (it's here on LPSG somewhere) and that also reinforced the fact that a 7 by 6 penis is actually quite large, which matched what every woman has told me was their experience.

I had a long term FWB relationship with a woman that had about 65 men total, both before and during our relationship, and when relaxing in bed and chatting while she was sucking me and stroking me she again mentioned my size, many years after she first told me I was big. (she reminded me of my size every once in a while). So I asked her what was her biggest, and she put her hand a few inches above my tip, indicating close to 9 inches, saying only about 3-4 guys in her past were longer than me. She also said maybe 1-2 were as thick as me. She also mentioned that my size was 'nice' as she got that 'filled up' feeling when I was inside her, but my size was not why she kept on returning to my bed. It was my skill at pleasing her with my hands, lips, tongue, and yes cock too, that made me one of her top 5 all-time lovers. That very nice to hear, and to hear that same comment from other women was, and is, a sexual confidence booster.
Very nice stud! The guy from my story was similar - Total confidence boost. He went from being generally shy and timid to be very cocky and confident. Both in general and sexually. He was fucking and hooking up constantly all of the sudden and telling us all about it. And he’d walk around in pants that showed off his bulge or just his underwear and make sure he had a chub. A couple times he walked around hard just to fuck with us and he really was huge! And learning that changed his whole life. It was honestly very hot to witness.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A grower not a shower!

Enstadt

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple years I hooked up with this asshole DL guy, he was in a frat didn’t want to be ‘outed’ even though everyone already knew he took dudes in his room and locked the door. Well anyways I had heard stories about how massive he was, he was also known for that there. I didn’t really believe them because he was maybe 5’8”, but he dropped his drawers and was genuinely 9” and girthy as fuck. He wanted to top me but had no lube so that obviously didn’t happen, but then he sucked my dick so hard he bruised it and then never spoke to me again. Fun times!

Enstadt

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A different DL asshole I hooked up with before was even shorter, 5’6”, but was still comparable in size but closer to 8” and also pretty girthy. He tried to act straight but came on to me so many times I don’t know how he maintained that facade. We swapped head one time and he busted out a condom. At the time I thought it was for him to fuck me, but looking back on comments and stories about being pegged, I think he wanted me to top him! He was really pissy the next few times I saw him, so I think now he was mad I wanted to bottom and he didn’t know how to tell me lol. Won’t mess around with DLs again!

Somekid13

Sexy Member
Media
A couple years I hooked up with this asshole DL guy, he was in a frat didn’t want to be ‘outed’ even though everyone already knew he took dudes in his room and locked the door. Well anyways I had heard stories about how massive he was, he was also known for that there. I didn’t really believe them because he was maybe 5’8”, but he dropped his drawers and was genuinely 9” and girthy as fuck. He wanted to top me but had no lube so that obviously didn’t happen, but then he sucked my dick so hard he bruised it and then never spoke to me again. Fun times!
Outside of the bruised cock that’s hot as shit!