Super Sized Sausage King.JAMES BUSCELLI

HornyPuto69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome to Boyztube

Here Is over an hour of James posing in various KoalaSwimwear gear.

Fast forward to around 1 hour 15 minutes for him showing his asshole.

Dude! Thanks for sharing these! I remember when I was a teen I would go to the Koalaswim site and finger my hole while scrolling. I always used to watch these vids, I remember at some point they were giving them away and I emailed them, but they were all gone. Fuck this brings me back!

gwh892001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
YEARS ago. YEARS ago, I did a web came with him. He couldn't have been nicer. He just loved showing off his body. I'm very glad he did.
I've ALWAYS regretted not doing a web cam with him when I had the opportunity. I still have kind of a thing for him after all these years. Would you indulge me and tell me what he did/what I missed? THANKS!!

Reactions: cutcopy and JohnT23

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've ALWAYS regretted not doing a web cam with him when I had the opportunity. I still have kind of a thing for him after all these years. Would you indulge me and tell me what he did/what I missed? THANKS!!
Sure. We chatted for a few minutes., then he stripped, showed off and Jerked off. It was great. He couldn't have been nicer.

gwh892001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sure. We chatted for a few minutes., then he stripped, showed off and Jerked off. It was great. He couldn't have been nicer.
Thank you! I was a member of Totaljames for a pretty long time, but never got to see him jerk off. Giant regret...

Reactions: JohnT23