Straight friend into my (thick) dick - true story

hare

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My (girl)friend’s ex boyfriend loved watching my dick at urinals. Almost every time we were in a pub and he got a little tipsy, he would somehow “randomly” appear at the urinals at the same time as I was there, always stood right next to me and very very openly stared at my dick. He would usually say something like “wow, that’s a pretty massive dick”, even when I was at my most flacid (but I’m a shower, not so much a grower). Sometimes he would reach out and give it a little squeeze and then look me right in the eyes. I usually just blushed at that point, hid my cock and left. Sometimes he would take my hand when we were in a crowd, dancing etc., and put in on his ass and let me squeeze it (I’m a top and his ass is exceptionally firm and pretty round, so it was a total pleasure for me, just purely physically). He was always kind of joking but also not. I’m sure you know this type of straight guys. He was known for this behaviour. I have no doubt he was straight, he was often fucking many different girls (we were on a sports team together so I knew most of them). But betweem closer friends (and I noticed especially when gay guys were around; that would be me or my ex-bf, see later) he often talked about how he loves anal sex, including getting fingered during sex with a girl. I don’t think he ever had sex with a guy, although I know for sure he was at least once fingered, and possibly briefly fucked, by his straight friend who has a massive dick (which he often flaunted at parties as a “party trick”, but that’s a different story).

He was a very good friend with my ex-boyfriend, who (completely coincidentally, I’m sure) had an 8-inch dick - which he knew about since they first met at a skiing trip (which I missed) where they shared a bedroom (because I wasn’t there) and because he “accidentally” walked in on my ex-bf while he was peeing, and later during that trip he dared him to show him his dick hard during a drinking game (my ex-bf obliged but he is very shy, so he kind of only showed it to him and not to other people; and tbf I don’t think other people really wanted to see it). Anyway, that’s how he knew my ex was hung and I’m sure that’s why he was very fond of him. But they also both loved cars… and rimming and getting fingered, and they often discussed/referenced this together in front of other people when they were drunk. But I don’t think they ever actually fooled around or anything. It was purely platonic (at least I think it was…)

This was before he and I had any kind of an interaction, our “random” bathroom interactions started only after I split with my ex. My dick is shorter (7 in) but much thicker than my ex’s, and I’m a shower. And after he once walked on me while peeing (at a friend’s wedding), him walking on me and staring at my dick became a regular thing.

I was still pretty innocent, so I never took it further. But in retrospect, I realise I was completely oblivious to him really wanting to fool around. But I was young and I think I didn’t realise that straight guys could be into me and my dick.

The only time something more happened was at another wedding. We were both pretty drunk and again, after midnight, he somehow magically appeared in the bathrooms just when I was there, shaking my dick. It did grow a little, I admit I was a little horny and may have played with it a little more than necessary (before he came in). When he came in and stood next to me, I was attempting some small talk but he just said “wow [my name], that’s massive”, he looked me in the eyes, I looked down nervously, and then he said “and it looks just perfect”. At this point, he wasn’t peeing anymore, just holding his (hard) dick and piercing my dick with his eyes. Me being drunk and dumb as I was, I just turned towards him, with my semi-hard dick just (semi)hanging there. He also turned towards me, so we were facing each other, his dick super hard and pulsating visibly. He was an average size btw; maybe 5 inches pretty thin, or just normal; not a bad dick for sure, just kind of average. (I forgot to say he was insanely in shape, not overly muscular, but perfectly toned with an 8pack and beautifully defined arms, and not overly developed pecs, which I actually prefer, just a perfectly chiseled young man’s physique. He was quite short, shorter than me, but still super proportional. He wasn’t my type in the face, but that’s just my peculiar type, he was considered very attractive by most people). I don’t know why but not knowing what to do, I grabbed his dick. He just said: “Uh oh, not like that, but I’ll take it as a compliment”. I tried to play it cool but basically I immediately left. But later that night, he would almost always end up dancing next to me, and several times he took my hand and put it over his ass and let me squeeze it while looking straight into my eyes (he was very cocky, I’m sure you understand that by now) and when the music was loud, he made an audible moan. Anyway, a couple of hours later (and a few more guided ass squeezes, and one mention of anal play in front of ours friends), I went to bed. Then maybe 20 minutes later, he stumbled into my room and fell right into my bed (I was actually jerking off lol, which is why I wasn’t asleep). He put his finger over my lips and immediately dived his hand under my duvet and onto my (hard at that point) dicks. He gave it a few squeezes and said “nothing like getting a good sausage in the ass”. I didn’t say anything, I was still very young and dumb and was terrified that someone would think I made a pass on a straight friend. He looked me in the eyes, gave my dick another deep felt squeeze, put my hand on his ass, and then laughed very loud and said “just fooling around, you pretty dick, don’t be afraid…” After that, he stood up and left. I haven’t had any other interaction like that with him since. He’s married now and has a kid. But I sometimes think about what could have been.

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My (girl)friend’s ex boyfriend loved watching my dick at urinals. Almost every time we were in a pub and he got a little tipsy, he would somehow “randomly” appear at the urinals at the same time as I was there, always stood right next to me and very very openly stared at my dick. He would usually say something like “wow, that’s a pretty massive dick”, even when I was at my most flacid (but I’m a shower, not so much a grower). Sometimes he would reach out and give it a little squeeze and then look me right in the eyes. I usually just blushed at that point, hid my cock and left. Sometimes he would take my hand when we were in a crowd, dancing etc., and put in on his ass and let me squeeze it (I’m a top and his ass is exceptionally firm and pretty round, so it was a total pleasure for me, just purely physically). He was always kind of joking but also not. I’m sure you know this type of straight guys. He was known for this behaviour. I have no doubt he was straight, he was often fucking many different girls (we were on a sports team together so I knew most of them). But betweem closer friends (and I noticed especially when gay guys were around; that would be me or my ex-bf, see later) he often talked about how he loves anal sex, including getting fingered during sex with a girl. I don’t think he ever had sex with a guy, although I know for sure he was at least once fingered, and possibly briefly fucked, by his straight friend who has a massive dick (which he often flaunted at parties as a “party trick”, but that’s a different story).

He was a very good friend with my ex-boyfriend, who (completely coincidentally, I’m sure) had an 8-inch dick - which he knew about since they first met at a skiing trip (which I missed) where they shared a bedroom (because I wasn’t there) and because he “accidentally” walked in on my ex-bf while he was peeing, and later during that trip he dared him to show him his dick hard during a drinking game (my ex-bf obliged but he is very shy, so he kind of only showed it to him and not to other people; and tbf I don’t think other people really wanted to see it). Anyway, that’s how he knew my ex was hung and I’m sure that’s why he was very fond of him. But they also both loved cars… and rimming and getting fingered, and they often discussed/referenced this together in front of other people when they were drunk. But I don’t think they ever actually fooled around or anything. It was purely platonic (at least I think it was…)

This was before he and I had any kind of an interaction, our “random” bathroom interactions started only after I split with my ex. My dick is shorter (7 in) but much thicker than my ex’s, and I’m a shower. And after he once walked on me while peeing (at a friend’s wedding), him walking on me and staring at my dick became a regular thing.

I was still pretty innocent, so I never took it further. But in retrospect, I realise I was completely oblivious to him really wanting to fool around. But I was young and I think I didn’t realise that straight guys could be into me and my dick.

The only time something more happened was at another wedding. We were both pretty drunk and again, after midnight, he somehow magically appeared in the bathrooms just when I was there, shaking my dick. It did grow a little, I admit I was a little horny and may have played with it a little more than necessary (before he came in). When he came in and stood next to me, I was attempting some small talk but he just said “wow [my name], that’s massive”, he looked me in the eyes, I looked down nervously, and then he said “and it looks just perfect”. At this point, he wasn’t peeing anymore, just holding his (hard) dick and piercing my dick with his eyes. Me being drunk and dumb as I was, I just turned towards him, with my semi-hard dick just (semi)hanging there. He also turned towards me, so we were facing each other, his dick super hard and pulsating visibly. He was an average size btw; maybe 5 inches pretty thin, or just normal; not a bad dick for sure, just kind of average. (I forgot to say he was insanely in shape, not overly muscular, but perfectly toned with an 8pack and beautifully defined arms, and not overly developed pecs, which I actually prefer, just a perfectly chiseled young man’s physique. He was quite short, shorter than me, but still super proportional. He wasn’t my type in the face, but that’s just my peculiar type, he was considered very attractive by most people). I don’t know why but not knowing what to do, I grabbed his dick. He just said: “Uh oh, not like that, but I’ll take it as a compliment”. I tried to play it cool but basically I immediately left. But later that night, he would almost always end up dancing next to me, and several times he took my hand and put it over his ass and let me squeeze it while looking straight into my eyes (he was very cocky, I’m sure you understand that by now) and when the music was loud, he made an audible moan. Anyway, a couple of hours later (and a few more guided ass squeezes, and one mention of anal play in front of ours friends), I went to bed. Then maybe 20 minutes later, he stumbled into my room and fell right into my bed (I was actually jerking off lol, which is why I wasn’t asleep). He put his finger over my lips and immediately dived his hand under my duvet and onto my (hard at that point) dicks. He gave it a few squeezes and said “nothing like getting a good sausage in the ass”. I didn’t say anything, I was still very young and dumb and was terrified that someone would think I made a pass on a straight friend. He looked me in the eyes, gave my dick another deep felt squeeze, put my hand on his ass, and then laughed very loud and said “just fooling around, you pretty dick, don’t be afraid…” After that, he stood up and left. I haven’t had any other interaction like that with him since. He’s married now and has a kid. But I sometimes think about what could have been.

I hate guys like you! You're saying that you have a thick dick and don't have any photos in your gallery.

ME -_-_- EA

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
and possibly briefly fucked, by his straight friend who has a massive dick (which he often flaunted at parties as a “party trick”, but that’s a different story).
Woah! Tell us that story? I'm way more than interested, and I'm probably not the only one.

Balls-Dee Pinya

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe he's not that straight or maybe this is really a thing for some straight men where they covet a friend's toy, and it's natural enough for them to want to grab it and give it a wave, catch a glimpse of what they imagine it must be like to have it, and then soothe their envy by fishing for an ego stroke, that's the gay baiting part. Ever notice how happy they are, straight men, whenever some male sex symbol turns out to be gay? Makes them feel so much better about themselves.