Stomach pain after pumping?

Thin95

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, a newbie here :)

I got my first pump just a couple of weeks ago. Been trying to use it a few times but...

But couple of hours after pumping I'm starting to feel this pain in my lower abdomen or near the appendix. Not on my dick though, which I would've expected.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I pumping my intestines out or something? Anyone with same kind of experience, or what can I do about it?

Any advice highly appreciated :)

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, a newbie here :)

I got my first pump just a couple of weeks ago. Been trying to use it a few times but...

But couple of hours after pumping I'm starting to feel this pain in my lower abdomen or near the appendix. Not on my dick though, which I would've expected.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I pumping my intestines out or something? Anyone with same kind of experience, or what can I do about it?

Any advice highly appreciated :)
I think there's a danger of pulling perhaps a vein into the tube if the diameter of the tube is too large at the base of your cock. I know from personal experience that pulling in of scrotal tissue (balls) at high vacuum can cause a referred aching pain higher in the abdomen. I'd recommend using a tube diameter that's only slightly larger than the base of your cock. And, of course, don't overdo the vacuum. The FDA recommends no higher than 17" Hg.

Reactions: Thin95 and tripod

_mfrankb_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the poster above, sounds like you overdid it and may need a different size tube. Let your body rest for a few days. Then try pumping again for a shorter period of time using less pressure. If you still have some pain, it is probably time to try a different size tube. If you have severe pain, be sure and talk to your doctor.

Reactions: Thin95

Thin95

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think there's a danger of pulling perhaps a vein into the tube if the diameter of the tube is too large at the base of your cock. I know from personal experience that pulling in of scrotal tissue (balls) at high vacuum can cause a referred aching pain higher in the abdomen. I'd recommend using a tube diameter that's only slightly larger than the base of your cock. And, of course, don't overdo the vacuum. The FDA recommends no higher than 17" Hg.

But it shouldn't be because of that, or at least I haven't noticed my scrotal tissue getting sucked in. And that's why I'm using a "doughnut" like attached.

Maybe I just overdid the vacuum... But then again, shouldn't I feel some pain etc. on my cock also?

Screenshot_20240425-031503_Chrome.jpg

Thin95

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with the poster above, sounds like you overdid it and may need a different size tube. Let your body rest for a few days. Then try pumping again for a shorter period of time using less pressure. If you still have some pain, it is probably time to try a different size tube. If you have severe pain, be sure and talk to your doctor.

Maybe I should try a lower pressure... Still wondering why the pain is in my stomach, not my cock?

And no, the pain wasn't that bad that I would've needed a doctor. More like the one you get if you run too hard...

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The sensations of pain are often not felt at the point of stress or injury but rather "referred" somewhere else. For example, if suspensory ligaments are stretched, pain is usually felt higher in the abdomen.
I'm not a doctor - your mileage may vary!

Reactions: Thin95