Bathmate, Pain next to cock

95racer

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Device is a Hydro7, one year old, and has the cushion on it. When purchased a year ago, there were times that I had pain mainly on the left side of my cock, pad area. I have tight nuts and pull them done when putting the pump on. I stopped pumping after about three weeks.

Started again a couple of weeks ago and having the same issue. After getting the pump into position, after the second pump the pain starts. On a level that I have to release the pump and take it off. A few times it feels like a ligament, tendon, or something moving around under the skin. Internet search showed some guys on Reddit talking about the spermatic cord getting irritated. After researching where that is, that maybe it. I will stop pumping for a while.

Anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: citomar

_mfrankb_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It could be a few things. The cord you mentioned, or a small hernia. Maybe something else entirely. Perhaps try with less pressure? You should probably also talked to your doctor. Last thing you want is to injure yourself.

ThomasxxxT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Device is a Hydro7, one year old, and has the cushion on it. When purchased a year ago, there were times that I had pain mainly on the left side of my cock, pad area. I have tight nuts and pull them done when putting the pump on. I stopped pumping after about three weeks.

Started again a couple of weeks ago and having the same issue. After getting the pump into position, after the second pump the pain starts. On a level that I have to release the pump and take it off. A few times it feels like a ligament, tendon, or something moving around under the skin. Internet search showed some guys on Reddit talking about the spermatic cord getting irritated. After researching where that is, that maybe it. I will stop pumping for a while.

Anyone else having this issue?
This was an issue for me too when using my HydroXtreme7 Wide Boy device. I have loose nuts often and it has resulted in the right one getting sucked into the pump.
I started pumping everything for a small moment of time (5-7 mins) allowing the tissue to expand.
Once to a certain point of plump, I insert only the cock where both nuts stay behind.…or just position bathmate really close to pubes; completely opposite of how it “should go” (backwards yeah but it does work)

Godslittlejoke

Cherished Member
Media
Parkersburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You need to start with a narrower cylinder to prevent pulling veins or cords or nerves into the cylinder. You should only have about an eighth of an inch of space between your penis and the cylinder. Don't be impatient. You have to start out small to get big. Get a smaller cylinder and put the bathmate away until it's not so big on you. If you're seriously into pumping, you're going to have several cylinders. I use quick release valves and tubing on all of mine and I use my mouth to draw the vacuum. This way I don't have to worry about too much pressure and I can pump wet or dry without the worry of damaging a pump.

Reactions: citomar