Sporting a delberate hardon...

drambone: When, where, who, what happened, etc., etc.....................

TragicWhiteKnight: [donning his Carnac the Magnificent hat]

I predict that most instances of deliberate hard-ons result in sex.

1811: in bed, this morning, satisfying and urge for release

tigerwolf: *shrug* I tend to get really hard after I squeeze into the skin tight jeans I wear sometimes. *snicker* Its more obvious than when I'm wearing lycra or a thong. Great for making people jealous or getting someone's attention. ^^;

swimguy_14: i might if im at a freinds and hes got a hot sis lol

canamrock: I might, but I have a difficult enough time walking when I get a hardon with non-showy clothes... I don't think I could survive tight pants. o_O Any tips from the showing pros?

namodomok: I do everytime I wear my biking shorts (spandex). It's ok as long as I'm biking, but if I stop at a store for a drink etc. it can be pretty embarrassing...even though I think of myself as open and carefree...people have a tendencey to stare.

hung: namodomok - while you do not state your age, I assume you are fairly young. When you are biking around in your bike shorts it is a given that your equipment package will show. Nothing to be ashamed of. Most who look are jealous. They wish they were as active as you and also confident enough to carry on your life with class as you purchase drinks/food during your cycling activities. You have a lot to be proud of and must remain confident that as a male, you will display your package. However, please remember that as long as you keep it covered with appropriate cycling gear you are part of the normal activity of a biker. Nothing at all to be ashamed of. Enjoy your life and keep on cycling.
Let them stare, they just wish they were like you!!!!

wally_neel: [quote author=hung i have a big dick myself, it's about 10x6.5" and i love to show it off in my biking shorts. whether it is hard or soft. i don't give a dam who sees it. they can get an eye full and i love it. enyoy what you have and let everyone else enjoy it. some of the boys will have something to go home and beat off too.link=board=youth;num=1071862904;start=0#7 date=01/05/04 at 05:55:01]namodomok - while you do not state your age, I assume you are fairly young. When you are biking around in your bike shorts it is a given that your equipment package will show. Nothing to be ashamed of. Most who look are jealous. They wish they were as active as you and also confident enough to carry on your life with class as you purchase drinks/food during your cycling activities. You have a lot to be proud of and must remain confident that as a male, you will display your package. However, please remember that as long as you keep it covered with appropriate cycling gear you are part of the normal activity of a biker. Nothing at all to be ashamed of. Enjoy your life and keep on cycling.
Let them stare, they just wish they were like you!!!![/quote]