Spirituality of Cocksucking and Cum swallowing

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I definitely feel a spiritual calling from my desire to suck cock. I have learned to recognize the spiritual significance of cock. Cock is made by god, it is his divine creation, and it is a tool or receiver or transmitter of some kind that communicates with a higher power. A man's orgasm is bringing a higher consciousness into reality for him. Whenever a man experiences orgasm through the Cock between his legs, he merges momentarily in perfect Union with God and the infinite source. It's almost like witnessing a miracle every time. I have embraced my role as the facilitator of these experiences, because it also lets me connect to that energy, to become more aware and conscious.

There are many ways that people worship or have religious experiences, for me, I realized that it's when I'm sucking cock. It puts me into a trance-like state where I meditate on the act of it. I have no other thoughts, worries, or concerns. All there is is his cock. I am completely in the present and lost in the moment. It brings me a great peace. It also forces me to submit myself to it, an act of shedding my ego, letting go of myself in the process and becoming one with his cock. A man possesses a cock, in a symbiotic way, but he is not his cock. His cock is more a gift that he has been given in order to understand the higher workings of reality. His penis and balls are literally the most powerful thing that exists in our world, his sperm has the ability to give life. It is a precious substance, regardless of who the man is that possesses it, all cocks, balls, and sperm come from a world of higher divinity and purpose.

I like to think about things in this way when I'm sucking a cock. Sucking cock is like receiving a blessing from god every time you do it, no different than when you pray. Cock worship is just my chosen form of worship and it is not any better or worse than any other practice. It is simply the one that resonates with me the most. It is my calling and way of continuing to grow.

Some yogis talk about the feelings of ecstasy and bliss they feel when they reach certain levels of meditation and awareness. I feel that I experience those same things when I suck cock. I am in the present, completely submissive, no ego, and feel purposeful. The feeling of a man cumming in my mouth gives me euphoria, such a thrilling rush, and I really feel that this is experiencing a higher power when it happens.

Semen is a pure sacred substance alive with God-consciousness. If there is a man you admire or desire, make an effort to experience his semen. There is in every man you admire or desire a lesson from God. Every chance you have to suck and eat, is a chance to grow your consciousness further. Learning through love for semen is a sacred path.

robustttwink

Experimental Member
Media
I'd say I feel almost the same. I have a devotion for cock that is really pure, in a sense that I love cock for the cock itself. I am capable of sucking some men just because the penis is there and I feel it would be the thing I needed to do that moment, not because of the men attached to it.

I think that men are only the means to share and keep a nature's masterpiece. Sucking cocks always make me feel connected to something, like a spiritual experience as you say, and this something it's not the man being sucked, but it can also be (hardly ever it is for me). It transcends him, because he carries a piece of the divine potential for life, pure pleasure and transcendence. This is not for regular people to understand.

I feel like every cock has its proper worshippers, because you need to bond with that cock - it calls you when you see it, you feel something, it's greater than lust and desire - so the worshipping in essence can actually happen. It's something that pulls you towards this merging moment between you and that sacred beautiful thing, until you become one.

As I said, not everyone will understand these things, and we should acknowledge it and consider ourselves blessed for being capable of experiencing such mindfulness this way. We're not here to preach the word of cock, we just found a way to connect to the sacred through interacting with something that can be a beautiful tool to spread love if used correctly.

We're able to just "be" when we're sucking a cock, like some people do when meditate ora pray, and this is simply amazing. Why specifically sucking? I don't know and don't need to. I have no need to rationalize something that makes me feel whole, one with something bigger and giver/receiver of love. A love that's not personal - it's abundant, it's in everything and it also comes to me as this kind of experience. I can only be grateful.

Thanks for sharing and making me know I'm not alone in that haha

braziliansissy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
I definitely feel a spiritual calling from my desire to suck cock. I have learned to recognize the spiritual significance of cock. Cock is made by god, it is his divine creation, and it is a tool or receiver or transmitter of some kind that communicates with a higher power. A man's orgasm is bringing a higher consciousness into reality for him. Whenever a man experiences orgasm through the Cock between his legs, he merges momentarily in perfect Union with God and the infinite source. It's almost like witnessing a miracle every time. I have embraced my role as the facilitator of these experiences, because it also lets me connect to that energy, to become more aware and conscious.

There are many ways that people worship or have religious experiences, for me, I realized that it's when I'm sucking cock. It puts me into a trance-like state where I meditate on the act of it. I have no other thoughts, worries, or concerns. All there is is his cock. I am completely in the present and lost in the moment. It brings me a great peace. It also forces me to submit myself to it, an act of shedding my ego, letting go of myself in the process and becoming one with his cock. A man possesses a cock, in a symbiotic way, but he is not his cock. His cock is more a gift that he has been given in order to understand the higher workings of reality. His penis and balls are literally the most powerful thing that exists in our world, his sperm has the ability to give life. It is a precious substance, regardless of who the man is that possesses it, all cocks, balls, and sperm come from a world of higher divinity and purpose.

I like to think about things in this way when I'm sucking a cock. Sucking cock is like receiving a blessing from god every time you do it, no different than when you pray. Cock worship is just my chosen form of worship and it is not any better or worse than any other practice. It is simply the one that resonates with me the most. It is my calling and way of continuing to grow.

Some yogis talk about the feelings of ecstasy and bliss they feel when they reach certain levels of meditation and awareness. I feel that I experience those same things when I suck cock. I am in the present, completely submissive, no ego, and feel purposeful. The feeling of a man cumming in my mouth gives me euphoria, such a thrilling rush, and I really feel that this is experiencing a higher power when it happens.

Semen is a pure sacred substance alive with God-consciousness. If there is a man you admire or desire, make an effort to experience his semen. There is in every man you admire or desire a lesson from God. Every chance you have to suck and eat, is a chance to grow your consciousness further. Learning through love for semen is a sacred path.
I didn´t know I had a religion!
My pleasure is to give a man his pleasure

hugehungyogi

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I definitely feel a spiritual calling from my desire to suck cock. I have learned to recognize the spiritual significance of cock. Cock is made by god, it is his divine creation, and it is a tool or receiver or transmitter of some kind that communicates with a higher power. A man's orgasm is bringing a higher consciousness into reality for him. Whenever a man experiences orgasm through the Cock between his legs, he merges momentarily in perfect Union with God and the infinite source. It's almost like witnessing a miracle every time. I have embraced my role as the facilitator of these experiences, because it also lets me connect to that energy, to become more aware and conscious. There are many ways that people worship or have religious experiences, for me, I realized that it's when I'm sucking cock. It puts me into a trance-like state where I meditate on the act of it. I have no other thoughts, worries, or concerns. All there is is his cock. I am completely in the present and lost in the moment. It brings me a great peace. It also forces me to submit myself to it, an act of shedding my ego, letting go of myself in the process and becoming one with his cock. A man possesses a cock, in a symbiotic way, but he is not his cock. His cock is more a gift that he has been given in order to understand the higher workings of reality. His penis and balls are literally the most powerful thing that exists in our world, his sperm has the ability to give life. It is a precious substance, regardless of who the man is that possesses it, all cocks, balls, and sperm come from a world of higher divinity and purpose. I like to think about things in this way when I'm sucking a cock. Sucking cock is like receiving a blessing from god every time you do it, no different than when you pray. Cock worship is just my chosen form of worship and it is not any better or worse than any other practice. It is simply the one that resonates with me the most. It is my calling and way of continuing to grow. Some yogis talk about the feelings of ecstasy and bliss they feel when they reach certain levels of meditation and awareness. I feel that I experience those same things when I suck cock. I am in the present, completely submissive, no ego, and feel purposeful. The feeling of a man cumming in my mouth gives me euphoria, such a thrilling rush, and I really feel that this is experiencing a higher power when it happens. Semen is a pure sacred substance alive with God-consciousness. If there is a man you admire or desire, make an effort to experience his semen. There is in every man you admire or desire a lesson from God. Every chance you have to suck and eat, is a chance to grow your consciousness further. Learning through love for semen is a sacred path.

As someone who hosts a YouTube channel on this precise topic… and enthusiastic YESSSSSS!

shootingstarsgoaway

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, like, for me it’s definitely the same feeling. Always nice to not think about anything and get lost in the joy of sucking another guy off. Sometimes it’s just about knowing that I’m great at giving blowjobs and that’s what I’m thinking about but if I’m high or just really horny, my mind always switches to spirituality and it gets me in a really nice headspace. Point is, totally agree and imo men who get into that headspace are the best at bjs, it’s hot seeing someone lose themselves and going crazy worshipping your cock (or at least it is for me :p)

G Man

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh, like, for me it’s definitely the same feeling. Always nice to not think about anything and get lost in the joy of sucking another guy off. Sometimes it’s just about knowing that I’m great at giving blowjobs and that’s what I’m thinking about but if I’m high or just really horny, my mind always switches to spirituality and it gets me in a really nice headspace. Point is, totally agree and imo men who get into that headspace are the best at bjs, it’s hot seeing someone lose themselves and going crazy worshipping your cock (or at least it is for me :p)
I love sucking my young man’s big cock and have developed a real taste for his warm cum. When he shoots his load and I swallow it all I feel a real connection to him that is very warm.

jlubber69

Experimental Member
Media
I'd say I feel almost the same. I have a devotion for cock that is really pure, in a sense that I love cock for the cock itself. I am capable of sucking some men just because the penis is there and I feel it would be the thing I needed to do that moment, not because of the men attached to it.

I think that men are only the means to share and keep a nature's masterpiece. Sucking cocks always make me feel connected to something, like a spiritual experience as you say, and this something it's not the man being sucked, but it can also be (hardly ever it is for me). It transcends him, because he carries a piece of the divine potential for life, pure pleasure and transcendence. This is not for regular people to understand.

I feel like every cock has its proper worshippers, because you need to bond with that cock - it calls you when you see it, you feel something, it's greater than lust and desire - so the worshipping in essence can actually happen. It's something that pulls you towards this merging moment between you and that sacred beautiful thing, until you become one.

As I said, not everyone will understand these things, and we should acknowledge it and consider ourselves blessed for being capable of experiencing such mindfulness this way. We're not here to preach the word of cock, we just found a way to connect to the sacred through interacting with something that can be a beautiful tool to spread love if used correctly.

We're able to just "be" when we're sucking a cock, like some people do when meditate ora pray, and this is simply amazing. Why specifically sucking? I don't know and don't need to. I have no need to rationalize something that makes me feel whole, one with something bigger and giver/receiver of love. A love that's not personal - it's abundant, it's in everything and it also comes to me as this kind of experience. I can only be grateful.

Thanks for sharing and making me know I'm not alone in that haha
I love sucking cock and not only feel closer to god doing so, but my endorphins go through the roof. I don't need drugs or alcohol to be high when I'm sucking cock, just the experience and knowing I'm pleasing a man and will have the honor of swallowing his load.

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As someone who has sucked cock for as long as I can remember, I definatly think it is a calling, I love it, to have a cock in my mouth and to feel it cum is the best feeling ever.
I have never turned down an opportunity to suck, I don’t care who it is 96B34230-30DD-4395-8469-7C86AA6CEC61.jpeg

Regiosoloexistiendo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I also love sucking cock
But even though I like it a lot I'm still not sure about swallowing semen
Once a guy sucked me off and he did it very well
He never took my cock out of his mouth and enjoyed it, what I noticed was that when saliva collected in his mouth he never moved away to spit, I noticed that he just swallowed the saliva and continued sucking.
He sucked me for a long time until he made me reach orgasm and he swallowed my semen
I told the boy how much I liked everything he had given me and he told me that he could suck my cock for hours. I don't have a big cock but he eats all the cocks and enjoys it.

The point of this text is
I want to learn to suck cock like a professional. Does anyone have advice for that?

dontcallmemrtibbs

Superior Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I also love sucking cock
But even though I like it a lot I'm still not sure about swallowing semen
Once a guy sucked me off and he did it very well
He never took my cock out of his mouth and enjoyed it, what I noticed was that when saliva collected in his mouth he never moved away to spit, I noticed that he just swallowed the saliva and continued sucking.
He sucked me for a long time until he made me reach orgasm and he swallowed my semen
I told the boy how much I liked everything he had given me and he told me that he could suck my cock for hours. I don't have a big cock but he eats all the cocks and enjoys it.

The point of this text is
I want to learn to suck cock like a professional. Does anyone have advice for that?
The only piece of advice I have is that (and I suppose everyone is different) my cock is probably 40% of the blowjob. There’re my balls, my taint, my pubic hair, my stomach, my legs, my butthole… all of that area is part of the experience for me.

I’ll add that I really think swallowing is part of it.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, having the cock itself in your mouth is only part of the experience. There is the hands working the shaft, massaging the balls, rubbing the perineum, grabbing his ass, massaging his abdomen and inner thighs.

There is fingering his hole and massaging his prostate as you suck too. The reactions from open minded guys are incredible as a finger or two go inside him!!

And then just the sensual licking and kissing of everything can drive a man crazy. As well as the sounds of my pleasure turning him on. Moaning, gasping, sometimes gagging from deepthroating, And just verbal praise of his magnificent cock!

And then the swallowing... savoring his cum, licking him clean, milking out every last drop, gently kissing, licking, and still sucking on his cock as it goes soft. Thanking him for the feast... expressing your desire for more.

I like getting emails from guys I service telling me how much they are craving me when they are horny and stroking their hard cocks alone!

dontcallmemrtibbs

Superior Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, having the cock itself in your mouth is only part of the experience. There is the hands working the shaft, massaging the balls, rubbing the perineum, grabbing his ass, massaging his abdomen and inner thighs.

There is fingering his hole and massaging his prostate as you suck too. The reactions from open minded guys are incredible as a finger or two go inside him!!

And then just the sensual licking and kissing of everything can drive a man crazy. As well as the sounds of my pleasure turning him on. Moaning, gasping, sometimes gagging from deepthroating, And just verbal praise of his magnificent cock!

And then the swallowing... savoring his cum, licking him clean, milking out every last drop, gently kissing, licking, and still sucking on his cock as it goes soft. Thanking him for the feast... expressing your desire for more.

I like getting emails from guys I service telling me how much they are craving me when they are horny and stroking their hard cocks alone!
You sound perfect ;)

allin4cum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
for me, it is a very natural thing to have a cock in my mouth filling it with cum. I don't feel anything spiritual about it, just pure pleasure in the entire expereince, the sucking, the cock getting harder near orgasm, the cock pulsing as it spurts out the cum and then the taste and feel of the cum.