How do you feel after you've swallowed cum from another guy?

Dik Ryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel warm and satisfied for sucking a hard cock the best I could!
I just love looking at the guys face, after he's blown his load down my throat! It's a sense of satisfaction for both of us!

Richierhoo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's everyone's favorite way to give head? On your knees like a good submissive, or having the guy sitting in a chair, or laying on his back? For me, I love being on my knees pleasuring a guy!
damn bro it’s best to be submissive on my knees working for his cock and cum

Though I love when I cum over his thick cock and then get on my knees, lick and clean my cum off him and then he fucks another seeet fresh load into my mouth for us to share

Latham

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's everyone's favorite way to give head? On your knees like a good submissive, or having the guy sitting in a chair, or laying on his back? For me, I love being on my knees pleasuring a guy!
Same or if he's on chair but mostly on my knees cause where it usually happens there are no chairs around and beside on your knees with their pants around there ankles you can get to play with their arse ay

Richierhoo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same or if he's on chair but mostly on my knees cause where it usually happens there are no chairs around and beside on your knees with their pants around there ankles you can get to play with their arse ay
And use some of their pre cum smeared over their little hole and push two fingers in while your sucking him

Multitasker lol