Softcore Hunks!

NaughtyDoggyStyle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been watching some vintage softcore lately 'Playboy's Secret Confessions And Fantasies'. There are some good looking men in the show. Typically Playboy never label the actors so it is difficult to figure out who's who. I am hoping that some experts here might be able to help identifying these guys. To avoid mixing up, I will put them in separate posts. I will list the segment(s) in which they appeared in the show. If anyone knows who they are and also whether they did some other segments/other work, please kindly share the information. Thanks in advance.

First guy appeared in segment 'Good, Better, Best':
View attachment 125788651 View attachment 125788671
He also appeared in segment 'Shampoo For Two':
View attachment 125788841 View attachment 125788861
so hot!!!! links please?!!! Doggy wants to watch!!!

kowalski

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

johnsmi213

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Attachments

kowalski

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Isn't this Michael Vavrin from "Naked Instinct"?
You are so good at this. Thank you. I think you are correct. Michael also had a very small role as a photographer in 'Beach Babes From Beyond' but did not have any nudity.
Michael Vavrin in 'Beach Babes from Beyond'.jpg

While watching 'Beach Babes From Beyond' and 'Naked Instinct', I just realized that the third guy I posted is actually Albert Mitchell who appeared in both films as well as in 'Bikini Drive-in'. So glad that two mysteries are solved!
Robin Hood 001.jpg
Albert Mitchell (in Bikini Drive-in).JPG

Jaklino85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Jaklino85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are so good at this. Thank you. I think you are correct. Michael also had a very small role as a photographer in 'Beach Babes From Beyond' but did not have any nudity.
View attachment 125832041

While watching 'Beach Babes From Beyond' and 'Naked Instinct', I just realized that the third guy I posted is actually Albert Mitchell who appeared in both films as well as in 'Bikini Drive-in'. So glad that two mysteries are solved!
View attachment 125832221 View attachment 125832271

Attachments

johnsmi213

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Wait a minute... Second photo... Is that Steve Curtis? I'll be getting confused but he looks too much, uff that man I love, I love his ass
I was going to ask the same thing but I knew it wasn't. I had a big crush on Steve Curtis 20 years ago so I reached out to Regina Russell (she had a website with an open email address) to ask if any of the guys she's had "love scenes" with were gay. She'd worked with him a few times and it was my way to ask without naming names. She said "Not that I know of." What I didn't know is she was married to Steve at the time. Ironic, out of all the women in softcore to ask, the woman I reached out to was the wife of the guy I was asking about.

LoveGay51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was going to ask the same thing but I knew it wasn't. I had a big crush on Steve Curtis 20 years ago so I reached out to Regina Russell (she had a website with an open email address) to ask if any of the guys she's had "love scenes" with were gay. She'd worked with him a few times and it was my way to ask without naming names. She said "Not that I know of." What I didn't know is she was married to Steve at the time. Ironic, out of all the women in softcore to ask, the woman I reached out to was the wife of the guy I was asking about.
Yeah, personally I always thought that Steve had homosexual airs, every scene, every movement, even in his expressions.... I mean... I know that he is acted and there is no penetration but his beautiful body and that big ass are of temptation

Gparry1919

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait a minute... Second photo... Is that Steve Curtis? I'll be getting confused but he looks too much, uff that man I love, I love his ass
I was kind of shocked too and wasn't going to be fine until I found out lol, but it's not (sadly)

Here is that video for reference:
Steve Ryder : In Your Face