bronco74

Loved Member
Media

MMBL12

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
This thread needs dedicated scene-clocker.

No doubt a tough job, but I’d sign up if the starting bonus was decent.

Jaklino85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At what timestamp?
Maybe I should give you this information on a golden platter? Look for these fragments yourself. It will taste better then. I can assure you that such pieces are there. It took me several days to find these fragments. You didn't even give me a like on my post. You no appreciate the effort and contribution of others in the development of this thread...You didn't even ask nicely....

saim-0

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe I should give you this information on a golden platter? Look for these fragments yourself. It will taste better then. I can assure you that such pieces are there. It took me several days to find these fragments. You didn't even give me a like on my post. You no appreciate the effort and contribution of others in the development of this thread...You didn't even ask nicely....
Was it that serious.

dante33

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Mmmmmnnnah... I ain't wasting 6 hours for that...

Gparry1919

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has micah bradshaw ever done full frontal
Yes, in the movie Naked Betrayal - not blatant but there are clear full frontal moments. I think someone on the previous page posted a spankbang link too.

Jaklino85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: David Velle

Andrees_hernaan

Expert Member
Media
still havent found that softcore scene where a guy is fucking a woman in the kitchen counter...
Dude was white... (blonde i think)... not to muscular, but not too skinny.
He looked like a nice guy, dont remember if he was wearing a suit.
This one?

Attachments

kowalski

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have been watching some vintage softcore lately 'Playboy's Secret Confessions And Fantasies'. There are some good looking men in the show. Typically Playboy never label the actors so it is difficult to figure out who's who. I am hoping that some experts here might be able to help identifying these guys. To avoid mixing up, I will put them in separate posts. I will list the segment(s) in which they appeared in the show. If anyone knows who they are and also whether they did some other segments/other work, please kindly share the information. Thanks in advance.

First guy appeared in segment 'Good, Better, Best':
Good, Better, Best 001.jpg
Good, Better, Best 002.jpg

He also appeared in segment 'Shampoo For Two':
Shampoo For Two 001.jpg
Shampoo For Two 002.jpg