Skype - pervy and raunchy dad son skype chat

Scsb90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
33 male from UK (Suffolk) looking for a master to serve over cam.

Have been a cam slave on and off for the last 15 years.

I do have a few extra pounds but am working on getting fitter :) have lost 3 and a half a stone in the last 4 months.

I am married so need to be discreet but can talk daily and do tasks and will cam as often as possible.

Would like to find a local master (or mistress or couple) to serve as would like to try real life some day.

Likes are cbt, edging, wax play, nipple play.

Limits are scat, animal, family, blood, permanent.

Opening to trying new things and would love someone to take me on and train me to be their perfect slave.

Happy to answer any questions.

Skype - cssc90@outlook.com

UKSlave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
25, gay, UK, slim, smooth slave. 6" dick. Looking for fit master, daddy or owner on Skype. Have some toys (dildo, vibrator, butt plugs, cockrings), jockstraps. Few limits and lots of likes. CBT, anal, outside, offline control/tasks/challenges, WS, chastity, spanking, spit, cum. Ideally you should cam as well. I show face if you do. ID: doggydogwogs Please send ASL when adding. Thanks

James12556

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you are a pervy dad or pervy son who is interested in dirty and raunchy dad son chat and role play then join this group that I just created on skype

PervDad&SonChat

if you can't find it then reply to this post with your Skype ID and description and I'll add you
james.savard2
Add me on skype group

Workfromhome

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
I currently work from home so I’m looking for someone in the same situation. I’m on kinda random but would like to find a regular daddy to cam with. Face to face on cam isn’t required but it’s welcomed. Someone 50+ is ideal. Looking forward to playing :)

My stats: 34/m/usa, 7 inch, average to muscle body type, married to woman so more bi curious.

Reactions: Luvsunfun2

Georgealen888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
28 Florida Hung for hung
Join conversation

live:.cid.68c970fb075493d8

1697207661209.jpeg

Joshhaney1229

1st Like
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if you are a pervy dad or pervy son who is interested in dirty and raunchy dad son chat and role play then join this group that I just created on skype

PervDad&SonChat

if you can't find it then reply to this post with your Skype ID and description and I'll add you
Joshua D would like to chat with you on Skype. It's free!

Join conversation

xdresser201

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Horny sissy slut looking for a verbal daddy to play with me.. could lead to meet ups.. Love phone sex, role play & Fantasies.. we can talk about my GF if it turns you on. i can only voice chat add me... phone or skype DM me

live:.cid.2d0f940a71f3ebef

xdresser201

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Horny sissy slut looking for a verbal daddy to play with me.. could lead to meet ups.. Love phone sex, role play & Fantasies.. we can talk about my GF if it turns you on. i can only voice chat add me... phone or skype DM me

live:.cid.2d0f940a71f3ebef

kaiguy87

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IMG_9278.mov
I've definitely got a racial skew, in that I want to worship a white adoptive dad and his older son, my brother, in several ways. I am very verbal, incredibly openminded and if ya catch the drift of my name, we'll get along. Also, brutal, rough tops are a + selfie.jpg

IMG_2482.MOV

Reactions: Adventor