Dad humbles son for cock/bulge size

Luglio89

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My father decided to start running again and asked me if I wanted to go with him to buy thermal tight pants for running. I usually run but don't use that kind of pants, I thought they would be comfortable for me too, so I went with him.
We got the same size to try on since we have the same build and big legs. We went to the dressing room area, we were alone and each in his own dressing room. Right after we put on the pants, my father opens the curtain and laughingly says, "look at my fucking bulge, I can't walk around like this," and then he looks at my bulge saying, "you could use them because you don't stand out anyway," while trying to hold back laughter.
My father and I both keep our dicks down in our underwear, but indeed his bulge is always very big and even at that moment it was twice as big as mine. It was humiliated, I couldn't reply, I just said that you can put them with short shorts on top. It is an episode that makes me very horny thinking back and there have been other similar occasions. I have never seen him naked but he has seen me, maybe he knows he has a bigger dick than me.

Has anyone had similar experiences with his father or other people?

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently I went running with a buddy who wanted to pick up running again. I brought one of my tights for him to wear because he didnt have proper gear.

When he had put them on it was very obvious he made a huge bulge in them. First I thought he might have been excited but the bulge was big all the time, even during the running.

Back at his place he made a comment about me looking good in the tights, and I returned the favour by commenting on how good they look on him and that he had quite a huge bulge.

We ended up in his bedroom, him revealing a huge growing dick that ended up being over 8 inches, and him sucking off my cock. I blew a huge load after hardly a minute lol. So hot to see him outstretching my tights with that huge dick...

Sexy123789

Admired Member
Media
My father decided to start running again and asked me if I wanted to go with him to buy thermal tight pants for running. I usually run but don't use that kind of pants, I thought they would be comfortable for me too, so I went with him.
We got the same size to try on since we have the same build and big legs. We went to the dressing room area, we were alone and each in his own dressing room. Right after we put on the pants, my father opens the curtain and laughingly says, "look at my fucking bulge, I can't walk around like this," and then he looks at my bulge saying, "you could use them because you don't stand out anyway," while trying to hold back laughter.
My father and I both keep our dicks down in our underwear, but indeed his bulge is always very big and even at that moment it was twice as big as mine. It was humiliated, I couldn't reply, I just said that you can put them with short shorts on top. It is an episode that makes me very horny thinking back and there have been other similar occasions. I have never seen him naked but he has seen me, maybe he knows he has a bigger dick than me.

The story is hot, but your Dad sounds like a dick. LoL. Even if he has a big ol sausage and oversized balls.

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
I’ve had a couple of friends who have huge ones shame me when we were changing back in the day. One actually laughed out loud a little and pointed, then never left me alone about it again. Another one told me if he ever showed me his hard in person I would turn permanently red, so he thought he’d spare me. In both cases, they had cocks in the 7.5-8 inch range.

return064

Experimental Member
Media

What a lesson!

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I have had humbeling moments like that given to me by my sons.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Please tell us more
Well my sons and I were taking a holiday to Australia and they wanted to wear speedos. So they were killing it in the gym and got proper fit and cut for the trip. Ok so now we are there and they want to hit the beach. They change into their suits. My oldest and I in our room. And no I did not wear a speedo but he did, then the middle one and the youngest came I and our jaws dropped. Their bulges were crazy huge and ours was just avg I guess.

Well of course the oldest starts making fun of them for stufffing dildos in their suits, and no girl would believe it. Of course they said it was them, and of course my oldest said prove it. They looked at each other and pushed the suits down a big and thick soft cocks fell out. I felt humbled and intimidated by their show. My oldest was embarrassed.

On the beach the endowed ones got lots of attention and even came back to as if they could go with this group of 2 guys and 4 girls to the nude section of the beach. I said ok and they left. I got curious and followed to the nude section and didn’t see them. But I did see people coming out from behind theee huge rocks. When I went to take a peek I saw people having sex, including my two sons. So in a matter of hours I got humbled twice

Sexy123789

Admired Member
Media
Bigger than yours?
Balls are always fascinating. I am 99% sure that big balls run on my mother’s side of the family. I have not actually seen any of my male cousins nude. But an older one whose father is of South Pacific decent, he split open is swimsuit while water skiing, I only saw it for a second, when he sat down, and it was mesh covered, but his sack looked big and expansive in that mesh. Then he realized what happened and covered himself.

Could be totally random from our father’s side, but our mother’s are sisters so I chalk big balls up to them.