Skype list - masters & slaves

Youngasiandom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Asian Master

Don’t message me if u are a time waster, I'm 27 Asian Master from Singapore, very sadist and demanding. Looking for a SERIOUS SLAVE/SUB who will give up all his controls to me from his body, orgasm, mind, and even money. Prefer a sub older than 30

Domination and control are what will I demand from all slaves and will humiliate and degrade you the way I want. Into alot of kinks from JOI, CEI, Facial, CBT, Anal, Chastity, Bondage, Poppers, Nipples play, Outdoor, SPH, Finsub for a long term play.

I'm okay with a new, unexperienced sub, doesnt matter if u are straight, bi, gay, married, cashpig, DL, but never be a time waster. Prefer an onedient sub/slave. If we clicked, we can do more than online session.

Message me on skype on live:.cid.e8f2ce5dec132da9
if u r interested, I will demand your pic for an inspection.

19SubJock4Cam

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
23 yo very fit college jock. White, 5’11, fit. I’m straight but curious. looking for someone VERBAL, DOM, and experienced to command me on sky or snap or whatever. Straight/curious so very new to this but will obey. sky: live:1e63930dd8f1ca0e

Attachments

noLimss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Real father, chubby and hairy looking for a Master to expose me / blackmail me /... to be force to become a fulltime whore.

1672739291714.JPEG

RickoWagner

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have the task to show on pics as asked for or to show on cam for screencaps (not watching others, no assplay, no cum) - message me to get my pics. 39 yo - smalldicked, bit chubby, shy - Sk ype smalldickrick - normally dont show like that, but will do with all rights to lose control. Now and next 2 hours.

Skype-20231217-151020.jpeg

dom4subslave91

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

32/Male/Dom Seeks 18-30/Any Sex/Sub-Switch In Any Place​

Dear potential subs and switches.

Intro

I am a 32 years old Dom and very experienced, I've been an online Dom and sub as well in the past (hence the switch in the name) for the past 14 years. I like computer science, maths and video games. I am very open minded and a good listener.

I am writing this post because finding good subs and switches has become harder and harder nowadays so, I would like to find some long term contacts who wish to serve me alone and/or in a group. If this idea excites you keep reading.

I will say this here and now so you are aware: I do NOT show on pics/videos and on cam or use mic. So, PLEASE do not add me it you want to see or hear me!

About my dominant side:

My scientific mindset makes me a very demanding Dom. I like tasks/commands to be carried out the way I tell it to be done. The devil is in the details.

The tasks and sessions especially are tailored on your likes mixed with mine. I enjoy controlling and guiding you to explore yourself.

About the ideal applicant:

No previous experience required as long as you are happy to serve. I don’t want a “yes/no Sir” robot. I do expect you to write down what you think - especially where an issue arise. The outcome of the sessions depends on how much I know you and your kinky sides. So, I do expect you take the role seriously, be it for a short or long period of time.

What I am looking for: (further details)

Slaves/Subs/Switches willing to serve me regularly/semiregularly with sessions taking place on skype and/or kik. Sessions can take some minutes up to hours. Tasks/short sessions will take place over kik while Skype will be used for longer sessions.

I do enjoy solo sessions but also group sessions where multiple subs or subs and switches are there to serve and use each other. The group sessions may be a game that everybody plays while I watch and direct, it could be a shared sessions with a switch using sub/subs for or with me. Everything will be discussed before hand

Relationship duration:

As I said I am looking long term in the sense that we establish that we like each other so that there can be regular contact to establish if we are free to play. Once you are not willing to serve anymore let me know and I will not bother you anymore.

pics/video/cam

I made the whole pics/video/cam a separate section since some don’t send things straight away and needs times before doing so, others simply don’t send and so on. I will accept whatever, but if I have to choose between similar profiles the pics/video/cam is a winner.

Age limit:

If you look young I may accept you even if you are over 30. I would say no over 45 but again exceptions will be considered.

Likes/Limits:

My main likes: edging, orgasm denial, cum control, handsfree/ruined orgasm, cum play, begging, CBT, JOl, pain, humiliation, SPH.

Limits: Any sort of Exposure, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public.

As I said the sessions are tailored on your likes so my limits are something you strongly like we are probably not a match, contact me but know I will not include any of my limits in the sessions. I want to have fun a play safe. On the other hand if some of your limits are in my likes no problem, I respect your limits.

Application form and process:

As I mentioned the devil is in the details and the application is your first chance to interact with me.
I don’t know how many of you are interested so I will start accepting application through here by PM and Kik: switchboy91, SKYPE: Join conversation or simply reply to the thread. Please copy and paste the form and fill it in. If round brackets are present chose one OR the other option and write your answers after the colon. If you don’t want to answer leave it blank but don’t erase the field.

Name:
Pronouns:
Type of relationship (Long/Short):
Experience (none/some/experienced):
Willing to be grouped with other subs/slaves (yes/no):
Willing to send pics (yes/no):
Willing to send video (yes/no):
Willing to show on cam (yes/no):
Kik:
Dislikes [punishments]:
Limits:
Toys/items:
Height [cm]:
Weight [Kg]:
Sexual orientation:
Relationship status (single/married/divorced/other explain):
Measurements*
Cock length [cm]:
Cock girth [cm]:
Breast size:

* Follow the attached instructions to measure your cock.
You will be contacted on kik/skype based on the answers you gave to complete the application. If passed you will enter a one week trial after that you will be officially my sub/slave.

Thanks for reading! I wish you the best of luck.

Josh

Attachments

RickoWagner

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have the task to show on pics as asked for - message me to get my pics - from dickshot to showing more. 39 yo - smalldicked, bit chubby, shy - Sk ype smalldickrick - normally dont show like that, but will do with all rights to lose control. Now. Ricko

new6.jpeg

Reactions: 1432slv

aning

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
College muscled dude here, 22yo

1 week load

avail to mutual cam now
Either with:
1) fit/muscular bros
2) being JOI by chubs

DM me for skype, do intro yourself with age, location, physique

Misterguy5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looking a verbal guy to edge me/provide jerk off instructions. I take direction but I don’t show face.

Check out. My profile here to see my pics and vids. Prefer someone 45 or order. I don’t need to see you but I must be able to hear you.

Prefer an edging session (30+ mins), not someone who wants me to cum immediately. If that’s you, message me, give me a preview of your instructions and I send you my Skype.