Skype list - masters & slaves

hard master

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
FIT MASTER 28 HERE, looking for a fit or skinny slave under 35 who can serve me on skype.
skype is hardbdsmmaster@gmail.com , ONLY ADD ME IF YOU FIT MY DESCRIPTION!

I am a master for many years now. I am mostly into longer term, i have some slaves for over 2 years now. I tried almost everything in real life and online. I am into almost everything. Love to keep trying new things out so it wont get boring, but moslty into edging, bondage, humiliation, anal, cum control, sounding. You dont have to be into all those things. Like i said i am into almost everything so if you have other interests i can be interested as well!

If you want to be my slave you will have to be very obedient, I only play with good slaves who fit my description. Its okey if your not experienced at all. When you add me leave your age and bodytype, and what your searching for.

See you on skype!

SingleBall

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would love to try and have multiple ruined orgasms to completely empty my ball. Anyone would like to instruct me?

Here's an example of me :)
[video=small]1217460[/video]

Contact me via PM or skype live:single.ball@hotmail.com (please mention this thread)

niqobrown1993

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dominant masculine MASTER! Looking for masculine or super thick big booty submissive sluts. I like to be bossy but you have to make it worth my time to be your boss. Hit me up if you think you worthy enough