Looking for muscle slaves

Master-Primus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On my last thread, received a good response from the subs but I guess you misunderstood My requirements. I'm not gonna waste energy on writing such a long paragraph. So, here is the summary, I am looking for a well-built hunky submissive slave. Doesn't matter what's his age, he can be a college jock, married closeted guy, gym trainer, model or an old stud, he must tick two main requirements well built body and extremely obedient. Some of the responders couldn't even do simple tasks and they claimed to prove good subs. I need a slutty whore who knows he has no right on his body, his is born to be used by cocks no matter what it takes. He is just a muscle slut.

Be confident and bold, I don't like chickens. This time DM Me with a short video of yours, stay shirtless and be in only underwear, write "Master Primus's property" on your chest and flex your muscles saying "I'm your whore use as you wish Master", and DM me on Skype. No text without this task will be entertained. And for those who think they ll get exposed then sont worry you are my confidential property I don't do such cheap things if your consent is not involved.

It is the only way I ll respond, sluts.

Reactions: bcd12